• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

REVEALED: World Cup 'Slaves' Are Dying At Shocking Rate

Yet another example of international sports as a "force for good."

Have the World Cup in the Middle East, they said.

It's a good idea that will bring the world closer together, they said.

Folks, it isn't "international sports," which I consider a silly idea like all professional sports, that is making this possible, it's Islamic Doctrine. Accounts of ongoing slavery for other purposes in Arab nations aren't hard to find.

Folks, it isn't "international sports," which I consider a silly idea like all professional sports, that is making this possible, it's Islamic Doctrine. Accounts of ongoing slavery for other purposes in Arab nations aren't hard to find.

You're silly.

You're silly.

No, just one of the few adults.

Almost all of these games were invented to occupy idle children. Now lifelong children pay money to watch physically grown men play them.

I'd figured out that this was a form of retardation by the time I was eight.

The natural sports for grown men are now and have always been war and politics.

I see, so similar abuses in China for the olympics was due to Islam. They are literally building the structures for the world cup, so i think it's safe to say the event shares part of the blame.

I see, so similar abuses in China for the olympics was due to Islam. They are literally building the structures for the world cup, so i think it's safe to say the event shares part of the blame.

No, that was Chinese culture and Marxism. The world has a number of major philosophies which support slavery.

Back
Top Bottom