• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rev. Jackson Prays With Schiavo's Family

I am starting to wonder if this whole issue will eventually redefine our parties.

Like said in other posts, this is not a liberal/conservative issue.

I am suprized we have not heard from Clinton - either of them.

Agreed, Crazy situation. I do like that we are having to think about this one and that congress/legislative is being slapped around over this.

vauge said:
I am suprized we have not heard from Clinton - either of them.
Be careful what you wish for.... ;)

Actually Billy Boy did:

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:15 a.m. ET
Bill Clinton Supports Rescuing Schiavo
"[Sen. Tom Harkin] forged the coalition with Republicans Frist, Santorum, Martinez and, according to two sources, had the support of former President Clinton for his actions. While Mr. Clinton apparently didn't talk to Harkin until after the vote, one source described Mr. Clinton as 'egging him on.'"

So why hasn't Mr. Clinton exhorted Mrs. Clinton to join Harkin in the bid to save Schiavo? "He probably did," one longtime Clinton watcher opined to NewsMax. "And it looks like she turned him down."

RightatNYU said:
Newsmax is a little to conservative for my tastes...
That's cool, if you follow the link you'll see a couple words above the quote I cited:
Reports CBS's Dottie Lynch:

...Odd to see CBS and Newsmax as bedfellows, ain't it?

shuamort said:
That's cool, if you follow the link you'll see a couple words above the quote I cited:
Reports CBS's Dottie Lynch:

...Odd to see CBS and Newsmax as bedfellows, ain't it?

very, very, VERY strange.

The religious far right will kill for what they believe what a shame Judges have to run and hide and have police body guards just because they stand up for what they believe what a disgrace to kill in the name of Jesus or god .

I said it before I'll say it again all extremist religions must be stopped no good ever came from the extremes WACKOS we must have moderation some give and take some live and let live.

Freedom69 said:
The religious far right will kill for what they believe what a shame Judges have to run and hide and have police body guards just because they stand up for what they believe what a disgrace to kill in the name of Jesus or god .

I said it before I'll say it again all extremist religions must be stopped no good ever came from the extremes WACKOS we must have moderation some give and take some live and let live.

Riiiiight..... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom