• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Results: Gov. Greg Abbott truck inspections turned up zero drugs, migrants but cost Texas $4.2 billion

Odd you seemed to have a different opinion when Canadian truckers blocked the Ambassador Bridge and caused the same problem.
I didn't hear about any food spoiling.

But to be accurate, I didn't express ANY opinion that I can remember about the Canadian truckers. I'll leave it up to you to dig up what I said about that issue.

Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't matter. What they didn't do is cause $4.2b in economic losses to the state of Texas. You know. The topic.
If they caused spoilage, then it wasn't Abbott that caused all that economic loss.

Place the blame where it belongs...once you have complete date.

It's fact.

Of course, I'm not surprised you think fact is nonsense.
If it was a fact it wouldn't be nonsense. What it actually is is RWNJ bullshit.

Like those buses of refugees Abbott sent to D.C......on the Texas taxpayers' dime.
and ... the construction contractors, farmers and other "white owned" business will send them bus or some type of transportation tickets to come right back to Texas.... !!!!
-----------
Texas talks all that crap but when it comes to money and workers, they know how much money Mexicans interject and exchange within the Texas Economy. Even those with fake ID's, Texas is not unaware of how much "tax money' it gets to keep, because those people don't file taxe returns.

If there was no profit benefits gained in these Border States from Illegal, legal and Refugee Immigrants, the Immigration System would have been fixed decades ago !!!! People talk a lot, but everyone knows how hard Mexican and Central American people work.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make a text cartoon for this.

Three frames, vertically, each a TV screen with subtitles, and a person labelled a Democrat speaking. The sub-title is labelled, 'translated for Republicans'.

Frame 1: Democrat says, "freedom". Sub-title claims they said, "I love Mao".

Frame 2: Democrats says, "good government". Sub-title claims they said, "give us all your money to give to black people."

Frame 3: Democrat says, "democracy". Sub-title claims they said, "We hate America."

That's about how bad things are, with 'small government Republicans who want to prevent government abuses and waste' supporting things like this Abbott stunt.

You have this (a little bit older) thread that could barely got any posts and then you have my thread that shows that a whole bunch of Southern Baptists raped kids and tried to get some of them to have abortions and it won't get much play either.

It's like we're on Fox News. The dedicated conservatives just ignore the bad stuff. Like child RAPE.

Back
Top Bottom