• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rest in peace, Linny.

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
From Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah
Political Leaning
Independent
Not to be cynical but I don't understand why he is famous. He got up every morning at 3:30 AM to travel down to The Today Show so that he could be standing front and center for the camera. Off the top of my head I could think of a couple dozen more productive things to do with my life.
I equate him with the guy in the rainbow colored wig at sporting events a few years ago. The sun will come up tomorrow.

Not to be cynical but I don't understand why he is famous. He got up every morning at 3:30 AM to travel down to The Today Show so that he could be standing front and center for the camera. Off the top of my head I could think of a couple dozen more productive things to do with my life.
I equate him with the guy in the rainbow colored wig at sporting events a few years ago. The sun will come up tomorrow.

That's rude Crosscheck. If someone care's enough about a life lost to post an RIP if you can't be respectful why bother?

Usually when somebody starts off a sentence with "I don't mean to be cynical, but...." then they are going to be cynical.

What I don't understand is why people get involved in threads they aren't interested in. It's like they are above the content of the thread, but they still have to post in it, to show just how above they are. :roll:

Oh I am so bad. Yes, one should avoid anything negative in a RIP thread. But I really don't understand his 15 minutes. So he would be sure to have his mug in front and center taking the space of a tourist from New Mexico.

I apologize for the outburst but he reminds me too much of the ranibow wigged jerk who had to be in front of every tv camera at sporting events years ago.

Back
Top Bottom