• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Require vaccination to get on a commercial airliner?

Require vaccination for travel on commercial planes or trains?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but only if Q tells me so

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Might as well. Impacts me none. I refuse to fly on commercial air just because of the senseless mask mandates.

Yes.

(Make it a poll)

Yea or nay?

Institute that requirement and watch the fur fly.

Let me be first... HELL YEAH!!!
Yes, it should be required because of the close proximity. I have had m both doses and I still wear a mask in crowded public areas because of the current spread of the Delta variant. My social anxiety would be more likely to hold me back from flying on a flight of over an hour or so.

Yea or nay?

I'll second the motion and include cruise ships and passenger trains. I do believe an airplane would be worst for transmission. Quarters are way to confined.

Yea or nay?

Of course yes. I would also include buses, trains, sporting events, concerts, movie theaters and bars and restaurants. The unvaccinated are anti-social and need to be isolated from society.

Nobody misses you LMAO
I know, Because I am flying in my own private plane...... you know...... that white privilege (y) 🛩️

Yea or nay?

Currently the Biden administration is loading thousands of illegal aliens who have crossed at the border and are quckly being dispersed all over the country who have not been vaccinated, will not be forced to be vaccinated, and there is no warning to the states and cities when these people are coming. Many on airplanes, others on buses and trains.

So, now tell me again why any American should be mandated to be vaccinated to fly on a commercial flight, when illegals are all free to fly on the taxpayer dime?

Currently the Biden administration is loading thousands of illegal aliens who have crossed at the border and are quckly being dispersed all over the country who have not been vaccinated, will not be forced to be vaccinated, and there is no warning to the states and cities when these people are coming. Many on airplanes, others on buses and trains.

So, now tell me again why any American should be mandated to be vaccinated to fly on a commercial flight, when illegals are all free to fly on the taxpayer dime?
Have any proof of those allegations?

I just saw an article in the NY Post that they've begun giving the J&J shot, and about 2/3 are getting it. Now that President Biden is requiring vaccines for federal employees, can an immigrant mandate be far behind? Of course, with the fed mandate it probably says OR wear a mask and be tested weekly. That can't be enforced with immigrants. So I guess it's not really a mandate, exactly.

Have any proof of those allegations?
https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/05/28/late...igrant-children-arrives-at-knoxville-airport/

Do your own research, plenty or articles on the subject of illegal aliens being moved around the country. The Biden administration has said, that illegals are TESTED for covid before being transported, but that is not that same as being vaccinated. A person can be tested and not yet showing any signs of the virus. To be sure they need to be quarantined or tested again after quarantine in 21 days.

I know, Because I am flying in my own private plane...... you know...... that white privilege (y) 🛩️

Making that large of a financial decision because you're not tough enough to put a piece of cloth over your face for a few hours, sure.

Weird flex, but ok.

Can't seem to get Harry Chapin's Taxi out of my mind...

Yes, since that means no young children allowed. ;)

Yes, since that means no young children allowed. ;)
At this point it is only children over 12 that are advised to get vaccine. Since the delta variant only takes a couple min to transmit not the 15 or more min of Covid 19, I can see airlines requiring a vaccine. Delta is much more contagious and we have to starve the virus of hosts if there is any hope of stopping it from mutating into more deadly form.

Back
Top Bottom