• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republicans

Do Republicans Care Only About Their Property?

• yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saffron said:
Do Republicans care only about their property and houses?

No.
We care about our guns and our SUVs, too

What's wrong with caring about property rights? No other idea has improved the global standard of living more than property rights has.

:slapme: What is with these stupid polls?

Kandahar said:
What's wrong with caring about property rights? No other idea has improved the global standard of living more than property rights has.

Don't you know you're supposed to share?

KCConservative said:
:slapme: What is with these stupid polls?

does that include the one you made with no polll in it about sex and lying?
:roll:

DeeJayH said:
beg pardon?

DeeJayH said:
I have no idea what this means. The sex vs. lying poll works fine.

Mod Note

This could only end in something bad. Off to the basement.

/Mod Note

shuamort said:
Mod Note

This could only end in something bad. Off to the basement.

/Mod Note

no problem here, :2wave: but better to err on the side of caution, i guess

this came up because i went to KCs poll about sex and lying
but there was no poll
so i made that crack about it
but when i went back to the thread there was a poll and no note that he had edited it

sup wit dat?

DeeJayH said:
no problem here, :2wave: but better to err on the side of caution, i guess

this came up because i went to KCs poll about sex and lying
but there was no poll
so i made that crack about it
but when i went back to the thread there was a poll and no note that he had edited it

sup wit dat?
Ya got me, I can't tell how it was edited, just that it was edited 8 minutes later.

saffron said:
Do Republicans care only about their property and houses?
And on a member level, I wouldn't think that the GOP's platform would be this extensive if that were the case.

It just seems that every single Republican who I know cares more about their house and their property than anything else in their lives. :(

And I'm not referring to gun-toting rednecks. Anyone can buy a gun.:roll: I suppose that carrying guns makes them more of a man though.:roll: Frankly I think it's nothing but violence.

Last edited:
M14 Shooter said:

Well considering the fact that we all die. We must also realize that no one truely owns anything.

shuamort said:
Ya got me, I can't tell how it was edited, just that it was edited 8 minutes later.
If I'm prohibited from editing my typos, then by all means tell me. Otherwise, I don't know what the fuss is about.....other than deejays bad attitude.

Originally Posted by M14 Shooter
I bet your so fat you can't reach your own asshole to wipe your ass! Your also one of the biggest ******s on the planet, bitch-boy! And lastly, your mad at me because you've lost every debate we have ever had.

KCConservative said:
If I'm prohibited from editing my typos, then by all means tell me. Otherwise, I don't know what the fuss is about.....other than deejays bad attitude.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I moved this thread to the basement because of the OP if that's what you're wondering.

DeeJayH said:
where is the article this poll is baiting us into

Where is the justification for your paranoia?

wow I didn't know that I'd be attracting all of the foul-mouthed Neanderthals.:(

saffron said:
wow I didn't know that I'd be attracting all of the foul-mouthed Neanderthals.:(

Well you did ask for republicon opinion so the neanderthal comes along with it...

Back
Top Bottom