• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans, you have elected more than enough corrupt fools like Bush and trump to lead our country

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"Can we trust Russia?"

Putin: "I'm not going to answer that."

Bush: "I'll answer the question. I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy... I was able to get a sense of his soul... there was no diplomatic chit-chat, trying to throw each other off-balance. There was a straightforward dialogue, and that's the beginning of a very constructive relationship. I wouldn't have invited him to my ranch if I didn't trust him."

again thumbs up........ GW did wish for a dictatorship publicly said it would make his job easier

Republicans, you have elected more than enough corrupt fools like Bush and trump to lead our country​

Neither of them can hold a candle to the corruption of Obama...and by proxy his corruption through Biden.

And Biden is what? The guy who we chose to defend us from Putin's nuke tipped hypersonic missiles. Putin has them you know as he claimed in a recent video. We're all screwed now.

Last edited:
"Gov. Romney [Republican], I'm glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida, ... You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policy of the 1950s, and the economic policies of the 1920s."

-- President Barack Obama (Democrat), October 2012

"Can we trust Russia?"

Bush: "I'll answer the question. I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straightforward and trustworthy... I was able to get a sense of his soul... there was no diplomatic chit-chat, trying to throw each other off-balance. There was a straightforward dialogue, and that's the beginning of a very constructive relationship. I wouldn't have invited him to my ranch if I didn't trust him."

Seems like you forgot about the man in the middle

"Gov. Romney [Republican], I'm glad you recognize al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what is the biggest geopolitical group facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida, ... You said Russia. And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years. But Governor, when it comes to our foreign policy, you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s, just like the social policy of the 1950s, and the economic policies of the 1920s."

-- President Barack Obama (Democrat), October 2012
I bet most have forgotten that exchange. People sure do have short memories.

Russia is invading Ukraine because the we need a leader like Bush Putin would respect and fear. Putin clearly has no respect for democrat leadership. I doubt Putin would be invading Ukraine if Bush were president father or son.

"Can we trust Russia?"

Didn't Obama promise to end the two wars? I certainly remember him saying it routinely during his campaign.

How about Obama's own Arab Spring embarrassment and how liberal followers were all rejoicing.............. "This is what Democracy looks like"

Didn't Obama go on to bomb 7 different countries?

Then, we have the JV team that kicked our asses with a almost perfect sequel to the fall of Saigon.

OMG....you would have thought that Obama was a republican. :ROFLMAO:

"Can we trust Russia?"

Absolutely unbelievable and disgraceful. There is no way in hell that you have any interest whatsoever in all Americans peacefully coexisting. You want that 50/50 divisiveness. You want us at each other's throats. Unreal Craig. I honestly never thought that you of all people with your holier-than-thou attitude, lambasting me one day for my definition of "CNN" and then saying you'd never talk to me again - would stoop to this level. Truly astonishing.

Did you run out of Trump material so now you're going after Bush?

Discuss your own disgraceful so-called presidents - Biden, Obama, Clinton, and do not forget Carter -- the president that Biden obviously studied and believes to be his mentor.

Clinton gave financial aid to Russia under Yeltsin.

Absolutely unbelievable and disgraceful. There is no way in hell that you have any interest whatsoever in all Americans peacefully coexisting. You want that 50/50 divisiveness. You want us at each other's throats. Unreal Craig. I honestly never thought that you of all people with your holier-than-thou attitude, lambasting me one day for my definition of "CNN" and then saying you'd never talk to me again - would stoop to this level. Truly astonishing.

Did you run out of Trump material so now you're going after Bush?

Discuss your own disgraceful so-called presidents - Biden, Obama, Clinton, and do not forget Carter -- the president that Biden obviously studied and believes to be his mentor.

Clinton gave financial aid to Russia under Yeltsin.

Link to Biden saying Carter was his mentor.

"So called presidents"? So Obama, Clinton and Carter were never presidents? And Biden isn't the president today? Let me guess. You think Trump is still president, huh.

"Can we trust Russia?"

Yes, he said this. But I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Do you think Bush knew all those years ago that Putin would invade Ukraine in 2022?

"Can we trust Russia?"

The difference is at that time Bush was in office and Putin knew better than to try anything against a strong leader. Putin bided his time and waited for us to elect a weak leader to take Crimea and now Ukraine.

Biden is corrupt. Biden is stupid, Biden is a racist.
There is more than enough evidence on the internet to support those statements. I've posted links to that information many times, and you have had access to those. I don't know if you ever read any of the information.

Leftist claim Trump was Putin's puppet.
Putin moved into Ukraine in 2014 and again now 2022.
Putin didn't move into Ukraine during the Trump years. Nor during the Bush years.

Republicans, you have elected more than enough corrupt fools like Bush and trump to lead our country​

Neither of them can hold a candle to the corruption of Obama...and by proxy his corruption through Biden.
Still waiting for all those indictments and convictions surrounding Obama and Biden. And by the way, pardons don't count.

Still waiting for all those indictments and convictions surrounding Obama and Biden. And by the way, pardons don't count.
There's a problem when the sitting President/VP (Obama/Biden) are briefed by Brennan/Clapper on the fake Trump/Russia Collusion hoax and informed it's a Hillary campaign operation to discredit Donald Trump as a candidate and then continued into his time as President elect and as President. The left doesn't seem to recognize the facts as they are. They don't seem to find a legal, or a national security issue with this. This operation involved, a former Brit spy, a Russian national, agents in both the FBI and DOJ. Forged documents presented to the FISA Courts. over 30 million spent on a fake investigation that was known to be fake. Hey, democrats, but that's all ok with you.

again thumbs up........ GW did wish for a dictatorship publicly said it would make his job easier
And his grandfather was busted for selling weapons to Hitler then laundering the money through his band\k and got busted by the USA government. The gov't shut Prescott Bush down and forced the closing of the Bush bank.

Prescott Bush was of course of Republican senator also .........

The difference is at that time Bush was in office and Putin knew better than to try anything against a strong leader. Putin bided his time and waited for us to elect a weak leader to take Crimea and now Ukraine.

Bush was a strong leader? lol.

I bet most have forgotten that exchange. People sure do have short memories.

And now your political party cheerleads for Putin just to stick it to the Democrats. My how the mighty have fallen

Bush was a strong leader? lol.
It seems Putin thought so. He seems to wait for a democrat leader to attack other countries. The bully leader Saddam Hussein found out when he went from terrorizing his people as the Butcher of Bagdad to hiding in a hole in the ground. Again the do nothing NATO was no help as usual. Just look at Germany today who thinks Putin's actions are acceptable behavior.

Has one Republican been able to admit what corrupt clowns they have elected when it stares them in the face?

It seems Putin thought so. He seems to wait for a democrat leader to attack other countries. The bully leader Saddam Hussein found out when he went from terrorizing his people as the Butcher of Bagdad to hiding in a hole in the ground. Again the do nothing NATO was no help as usual. Just look at Germany today who thinks Putin's actions are acceptable behavior.

Dude had a shoe thrown at him because he was such a clown. Yeah, strong leader there...

Dude had a shoe thrown at him because he was such a clown. Yeah, strong leader there...
That Iraqi reminds me of Tiananmen Square tank man - protesting for his country against tyranny at danger to himself.

Back
Top Bottom