• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans were right to ban CNN and NBC from debates in '16

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Good for the RNC.

These two networks announced they were running documentaries on a person they know would be running for election. two different networks deciding to do such programming at this moment in time? Just coincidence? To those who claim they don't believe it was not intentional to help advance her interests during a time she'll be running, you are lying(to us or to yourselves, or both).

And for those who will respond by attacking FOX News somehow, you're just proving my point. If democrats won't let FOX moderate a debate why should republicans let NBC or CNN moderate one?

Good for the RNC.

These two networks announced they were running documentaries on a person they know would be running for election. two different networks deciding to do such programming at this moment in time? Just coincidence? To those who claim they don't believe it was not intentional to help advance her interests during a time she'll be running, you are lying(to us or to yourselves, or both).

And for those who will respond by attacking FOX News somehow, you're just proving my point. If democrats won't let FOX moderate a debate why should republicans let NBC or CNN moderate one?

Well, I'm not attacking Fox...but according to Glenn Beck's website "The Blaze"...Fox is considering producing the Hillary Clinton Miniseries...and the RNC says that it won't boycott Fox even if it does air the miniseries.

So :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom