• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

“….Donald Trump told Republicans that his campaign had money, it was a lie. In meeting with Senate Republicans, Trump's campaign privately admitted that they have no money and will not be able to run television ads until after the GOP convention in July…………

…..When Republicans nominated Trump, they thought that they were getting a billionaire who could help the party raise money while throwing his own cash into the pot for his White House bid. What the GOP is stuck with is a deadbeat who talks a good game that they are going to have to fund in the general election because he is either unwilling or unable to pull his own weight. Donald Trump’s wealth appears to be a myth, and it is obvious that Trump is using the Republican Party to build his cult of personality. Donald Trump has no intention of giving anything back Republicans.

ALSO SEE:
Trump camp concedes it's low on money
Trump camp concedes it's low on money | Washington Examiner
Trump allies fear trouble with RNC fundraising deal - CNNPolitics.com
Donald Trump on fundraisers: It's not for me, it's for the RNC - POLITICO

Dead beat Donald............what a joke!

“….Donald Trump told Republicans that his campaign had money, it was a lie. In meeting with Senate Republicans, Trump's campaign privately admitted that they have no money and will not be able to run television ads until after the GOP convention in July…………

…..When Republicans nominated Trump, they thought that they were getting a billionaire who could help the party raise money while throwing his own cash into the pot for his White House bid. What the GOP is stuck with is a deadbeat who talks a good game that they are going to have to fund in the general election because he is either unwilling or unable to pull his own weight. Donald Trump’s wealth appears to be a myth, and it is obvious that Trump is using the Republican Party to build his cult of personality. Donald Trump has no intention of giving anything back Republicans.

ALSO SEE:

OR, The Donald is cleverly soliciting funds for future favors. That would be politics per usual. Rental politicians, don't ya' know?

OR, The Donald is cleverly soliciting funds for future favors. That would be politics per usual. Rental politicians, don't ya' know?

Seems the big GOP donors as steering clear of Trump and not returning his calls...........Trump will not be able to raise the money to run a creditable 50 state campaign for the Presidency............and one more deficiency........He does not have a 50 state campaign structure..........as no organizational presence of any account anywhere in the USA...........

ALSO SEE:

I suspect Trump is less rich than people think. But I am not sure why anyone would believe he would pay the tab, when he had the nomination in the bag.

I suspect Trump is less rich than people think. But I am not sure why anyone would believe he would pay the tab, when he had the nomination in the bag.

Not only is Trump no multi- billionaire.......he's a cheapskate too...........

Why not just come out of the Hillary closet?

I see you do not bother to read much...what with your crystal ball that can read other folks mind...........

FYI

How many times do I need to say........

I have no love or need for the whole lot...........

The political process in the US is so F'ed up the 2 more unpopular candidates wind up being the candidates we have to pick from to be President........ And if I might observe......you sure are not helping to make things better what with that crystal ball you're using......

Back
Top Bottom