• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans Prove They Are Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nom [W:15]

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Republicans Prove They Are A Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nominee
Republicans Prove They Are A Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nominee

Tom Cotton has proven that the biggest threats to the safety of the American people are Republican Senators, not Islamic extremists.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) has blocked President Obama’s nominee to be a counterterrorism official at the Treasury Department because he is still mad about the Iran nuclear deal……….

……….. Sen. Cotton is so worried about national security that he is blocking President Obama Acting Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, Adam Szubin, from being confirmed permanently to the position……..

……… As Republicans try to convince voters that they are fit to occupy the White House, keep in mind that Tom Cotton literally made it easier for terrorists to get financial resources because he is mad at President Obama.

Tom Cotton has proven that the biggest threats to the safety of the American people are Republican Senators, not Islamic extremists.”

Is there anyone who still believes the GOP is working in the best interests of the country…….or represents and cares for you and your families well-being?

Re: Republicans Prove They Are A Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nomi

This is ridiculous... I am not any more happy than anyone else that Republicans are blocking this nomination but calling them a bigger threat than terrorists is sensationalism wildly out of control.

Re: Republicans Prove They Are A Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nomi

Tom Cotton has proven that the biggest threats to the safety of the American people are Republican Senators, not Islamic extremists.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) has blocked President Obama’s nominee to be a counterterrorism official at the Treasury Department because he is still mad about the Iran nuclear deal……….

……….. Sen. Cotton is so worried about national security that he is blocking President Obama Acting Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, Adam Szubin, from being confirmed permanently to the position……..

……… As Republicans try to convince voters that they are fit to occupy the White House, keep in mind that Tom Cotton literally made it easier for terrorists to get financial resources because he is mad at President Obama.

Tom Cotton has proven that the biggest threats to the safety of the American people are Republican Senators, not Islamic extremists.”

Is there anyone who still believes the GOP is working in the best interests of the country…….or represents and cares for you and your families well-being?

"A bigger threat then terrorists"

Write this one up as even worse then the "Trump Brownshirt" article.

I thought you said you hated all the wild rhetoric in politics?

I think Senator Cotton must actually be worse than Hitler.

:roll:

Hyperbole................................
Zzzzzz...................................Zzzzzz...................................Zzzzzzz.................................

"A bigger threat then terrorists"

Write this one up as even worse then the "Trump Brownshirt" article.

NO..............this one has merit

Hyperbole................................
Zzzzzz...................................Zzzzzz...................................Zzzzzzz.................................

Impressive................and far surpasses anything you ever offered before...............AND SO ORIGINAL................. Tata......Fletch

Only when its Republicans doing it. Otherwise its fine. ;)

Finally convinced me you are no longer worth seeing.

Whatever the un-American Marxist liar now disgracing the White House wants to do, not allowing him to do it is probably good for this country.

Impressive................and far surpasses anything you ever offered before...............AND SO ORIGINAL................. Tata......Fletch

I wish you would say "tata" to all the rest of us here, while you're at it.

Only when its Republicans doing it. Otherwise its fine. ;)

Your claiming that by blocking a Supreme Court justice---temporarily--- the republicans are a bigger threat then people who blow up civillians on a regular basis. Wow

Another post from the same anti-conservative site. We're basically being spammed with anything these idiots post to their site.

Finally convinced me you are no longer worth seeing.

Good ....It will save me time looking to see if you added anything of value to the discussion..............bye:2wave:

Moderator's Warning:
Personal attacks, knock them off.

Re: Republicans Prove They Are Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nom [W

That's not it. What "it" is, is that NOBODY among the GOP dare approve any of Obama's nominations, because if they do, then this can and will be used against them by other Republicans in the upcoming elections.

Re: Republicans Prove They Are Bigger Threat Than Terrorists By Blocking Obama Nom [W

I wouldn't approve an Obama nominee for dog catcher. His past nominees for various positions shows he's incompetent in choosing nominees - along with everything else.

no, it actually doesn't....

what you believe is "merit" is actually just confirmation bias.

That's not it. What "it" is, is that NOBODY among the GOP dare approve any of Obama's nominations, because if they do, then this can and will be used against them by other Republicans in the upcoming elections.

Well ........Hopefully that will end soon

no, it actually doesn't....

what you believe is "merit" is actually just confirmation bias.

Thanks for you enlightening sharing

Well ........Hopefully that will end soon

I don't see it. The overall nature of what's really going on - the majority demographic "circling the wagons" to protect its traditional position of power against rising minority demographics - means that this will likely continue to worsen until we reach a certain major breaking point...which usually involves a great deal of violence. I can only hope that we as a people are educated enough - and steeped in American tradition enough - to get past that point without great violence.

I don't see it. The overall nature of what's really going on - the majority demographic "circling the wagons" to protect its traditional position of power against rising minority demographics - means that this will likely continue to worsen until we reach a certain major breaking point...which usually involves a great deal of violence. I can only hope that we as a people are educated enough - and steeped in American tradition enough - to get past that point without great violence.

Agreed...............I have to remember and trust the judgment of the American people when they vote........I a bad choice is made they will correct it........

Sorry, but this is just silly.

I like to be hopeful........even if it is foolish to do so..................Avoidance is a defense mechanism which can serve on well until........... :hitsfan:

Your claiming that by blocking a Supreme Court justice---temporarily--- the republicans are a bigger threat then people who blow up civillians on a regular basis. Wow

Not me Tigerace, I was being sarcastic. Hence the ";)"

Back
Top Bottom