• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans plan to strip Kansans of abortion rights anyway.

Meanwhile ....

Republicans plan to strip Kansans of abortion rights anyway. Right To Choose was approved by a reasonably large margin so the question is why does the fake republican party think they have the right to reverse a decision approved by the people?​

If someone doesn't complain about injustice it will go unchecked.
People doing it it's no longer care about your pathetic little moaning, it still will sucks that's what the Trump effect was conservatives don't care about your crying anymore you'll have to do something more

Meanwhile ....

Republicans plan to strip Kansans of abortion rights anyway. Right To Choose was approved by a reasonably large margin so the question is why does the fake republican party think they have the right to reverse a decision approved by the people?​

As long as they're allowed to they will I think they should. People need to get more involved rather than just crying about it.

I think it's fantastic nobody cares about your crying anymore

As long as they're allowed to they will I think they should. People need to get more involved rather than just crying about it.

I think it's fantastic nobody cares about your crying anymore
Okay, so you're an autocratic-minded person who hates the very idea of the will of the people.

Got it.

Back
Top Bottom