• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republicans: No honeymoon if Clinton wins****W:33***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The election is 12 days away but Republicans are already promising years of investigations and blocked nominees if Hillary Clinton wins.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the Utah Republican who chairs the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, says he has lined up enough material from Clinton's four years as secretary of state for two years of probes.

Republicans: No honeymoon if Hillary Clinton wins - CNNPolitics.com

I hope Americans take this to heart and vote the bastards out.

Re: Republicans: No honeymoon if Clinton wins

Scenario: (Republicans): Or another way of saying this is: "if the American people choose Hillary we will do the same thing to her as we did to President Obama--spend millions of dollars on useless investigations and show nothing for it; do not work with the President on anything at all; stay in touch with our special interest groups to stay in our seats while making money; and, oh, yeah--take off on holiday breaks because we deserve it. :roll:

If Clinton wins the presidency the people will revolt. We will go to our armory and revolt. Hillary can send the police/national guard, whoever.

Our country is in peril with rising premium costs, open borders, islamonazifacism growing and expanding.

Liberals say we are too selfish and we have to make sacrifices. Enough with the BS.

If Clinton wins the presidency the people will revolt. We will go to our armory and revolt. Hillary can send the police/national guard, whoever.

Our country is in peril with rising premium costs, open borders, islamonazifacism growing and expanding.

Liberals say we are too selfish and we have to make sacrifices. Enough with the BS.

View attachment 67209176

Someone has overindulged in their daily dose of Breitbart and Limbaugh.

I'd love to be given the opportunity to kill you.

If Clinton wins the presidency the people will revolt. We will go to our armory and revolt..

Just like Trump, you are all talk.

Hillary can send the police/national guard, whoever.

Such a tough guy.

Yawn...

I'd love to be given the opportunity to kill you.

He's all bluster. And don't ever bet with him. He's a welcher.

Don't care. Don't even care if I get banned. Those who do evil should expect to have it done to them in turn.

My philosophy is that, for every death a Trumpist causes in open revolt against the United States of America, three ought to die in turn.

what, you really thought you could force a candidate (with such a botomless pit of perfectly good reasons to hate her) on us and everything would just go away the second she took office? just how goddamn criminaly negligent were you when this sht was going through your head?

what, were you basing some of that afghan child rape slave dope?

vice, this is what winning looks like
Bacha_bazi
obama-gives-green-light-to-heroin-epidemic
yes-our-troops-were-ordered-to-ignore-afghan-pedophiles
us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys
afghanistan-boy-abuse-us-military
devastating-u-s-heroin-epidemic-a-consequence-of-unimpeded-supply-from-afghanistan

you might never escape your nightmares now.

As my ol' mammy used to say, "He gon' **** and fall back in it."

And here I am shaking in my little space boots.

View attachment 67209181

That's fine.

I invite you now to take up arms against the United States. Try and die, friend; make your stand.

The People aren't going to give up their cushy lives and die over stupid nonsense like that. They are just going to bitch about it in the internet. Which is fine with me because, while I dislike Hillary, my life is pretty sweet. I'll continue to improve my lot in life regardless of which idiots get elected.

i thought it was kinda funny when obama was checking troop solidarity for assaulting american targets. it was really sad. you think hillbillary wouldn't get bagged if she tried the same thing? yall might be most of the douchebags in the media but you arent by a long shot a quarter of the people who keep you safe at night.

hillbillary and what army? Race Baiter Ginsberg?

both of ya? lol.

Don't care. Don't even care if I get banned. Those who do evil should expect to have it done to them in turn.

My philosophy is that, for every death a Trumpist causes in open revolt against the United States of America, three ought to die in turn.

This crap again? We all know that you wouldn't join the military if any kind of revolt occurred.

Again: try and die.

Stop talking; we're tired of hearing you subhumans talk. We've been subjected to it for eight years now.

Put up or shut up.

i thought it was kinda funny when obama was checking troop solidarity for assaulting american targets. it was really sad. you think hillbillary wouldn't get bagged if she tried the same thing? yall might be most of the douchebags in the media but you arent by a long shot a quarter of the people who keep you safe at night.

hillbillary and what army? Race Baiter Ginsberg?

both of ya? lol.

My favorite moment of Obama's time in office and the moment many have forgotten is when he told the American people to turn each other in. I loved watching the media try to spin that to something that didn't sound like something that came out of a dictators mouth.

What's the matter? Can't take the heat?

The deserved response to Hillary will make the interplay with the Obama Administration look like a love fest.

What did she expect when she called 10's of millions of citizens irredeemable and deplorable?

I hope voters NEVER forget what a potential President of the United States admitted she thinks of them.

She signed her ticket years ago. Her train wreck will be of her own making.

no clue who you think you'd get to do it, lol. what army you gonnah borrow little chicken hawks. didn't think that through too well, did ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom