• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans in Chaos as The Media Blasts the Fake New “Presidential” Donald Trump

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Republicans in Chaos as The Media Blasts the Fake New “Presidential” Donald Trump

It is getting even worse for Republicans as the media isn't buying the fake new presidential version of Donald Trump.
Republicans In Chaos As The Media Blasts The Fake New "Presidential" Donald Trump

Donald cannot change his stripes just by saying “Watch me be Presidential”........

(And IMO is one of the more outrageous things he has said of late and how much those who believe are poor and hurting fools looking for their savior…)

For example, today at rally in RI he went berserk telling the gathering of the Cruz-Kasich pack to combine resources to bring down Trump………

The Donald can never change or cover up the fact he is a crude vulgar gutter snipe with a well flaunted “I’m rich” wallet………..

It is getting even worse for Republicans as the media isn't buying the fake new presidential version of Donald Trump.
Republicans In Chaos As The Media Blasts The Fake New "Presidential" Donald Trump

Donald cannot change his stripes just by saying “Watch me be Presidential”........

(And IMO is one of the more outrageous things he has said of late and how much those who believe are poor and hurting fools looking for their savior…)

For example, today at rally in RI he went berserk telling the gathering of the Cruz-Kasich pack to combine resources to bring down Trump………

The Donald can never change or cover up the fact he is a crude vulgar gutter snipe with a well flaunted “I’m rich” wallet………..

Amazing how many poor white folks will vote for a man who under normal circumstances, would not even be allowed to step inside a Trump Tower, people are so gullible.

Most of us were concerned a long way back about Trump making the pivot from primary strategy to a more general election strategy (or, more "presidential" in tone.)

In many ways it is rather fake. Looking over all of Trump's history of dealings with politicians for whatever reason to becoming one himself trying to pull off this nomination, I would argue we have never really known who the real Trump is.

The hope is there are enough people out there that have at least concluded that Trump is erratic and dangerous, seemingly narcissistic, and in political terms unpredictable. Even some of our allies, or at least the media in those nations, have reservations on Trump's tone to date. I am not sure that some make over will win over votes here or correct some of the issues caused with perception of him all over the globe.

I have my doubts on any make over winning people over.

Amazing how many poor white folks will vote for a man who under normal circumstances, would not even be allowed to step inside a Trump Tower, people are so gullible.

... and it looks like he will be nominated...........

For me, it matters not who is elected......little any can do to me and my life style.....

So I am torn between hoping Trump does not win........

And let him win and let the folks see what they got.............

GO TRUMP GO!!!!

(Sponsored by the Veterans for Hillary for President 2016)

GO TRUMP GO!!!!

(Sponsored by the Veterans for Hillary for President 2016)

I hope he wins.........

And you get to live under his rulings as King.............. Boy yall are going to be sorry.....:lamo

Yall are going to get what yall deserve.........

... and it looks like he will be nominated...........

For me, it matters not who is elected......little any can do to me and my life style.....

So I am torn between hoping Trump does not win........

And let him win and let the folks see what they got.............

I am torn as well, I voted for Trump in the TX primary, only because it was a vote against Cruz who I cannot stomach. As for the general election, I have not decided, though it looks like another Clinton to me, I worry we will have no allies left in the world if Trump gets the keys to the WH lol

I hope he wins.........

And you get to live under his rulings as King.............. Boy yall are going to be sorry.....:lamo

Y'know, I'd agree with you - I really would - that we should let him win so that people could see just how bad it would get...

...but there's a certain briefcase that he'd have access to...and we can't let him have control over that briefcase.

I hope he wins.........

But he is going to make America great again, you did not get the bumper sticker and kool aid Trump promotional pack?

I am torn as well, I voted for Trump in the TX primary, only because it was a vote against Cruz who I cannot stomach. As for the general election, I have not decided, though it looks like another Clinton to me, I worry we will have no allies left in the world if Trump gets the keys to the WH lol

I'm retired Navy, and I have several friends who are also retired Navy - almost every one of them really, truly hate Hillary (they're die-hard Fox News watchers), but I doubt a single one of them will vote for Trump. They might vote third party, or not at all, but they won't vote for Trump.

One more thing - Hillary's plans with immigration isn't much different from Reagan...except that he supported and and passed amnesty, whereas she never has AFAIK. In that sense, she could actually be said to be to the right of Reagan when it comes to immigration.

YUP............could be.....

Y'know, I'd agree with you - I really would - that we should let him win so that people could see just how bad it would get...

...but there's a certain briefcase that he'd have access to...and we can't let him have control over that briefcase.

In the past I have always had confidence the American folks would in time always get it right............But if they give us another Bush on steroids who also is a crook..........They may not get a second chance to "fix it"............

If there is one thing that even the dim should have figured out by now it is that the largely discredited American major media does not have the standing with the American people to dent Trumps authenticity.

But he is going to make America great again, you did not get the bumper sticker and kool aid Trump promotional pack?

I am on their "No-Count Little People" so they don't send me anything any more..............

But I have been getting a whole lot of those hang-up phone calls...........

I just wonder........

ME...

...I'm hoping the Republican establishment gets its wish. I am hoping that Ted Cruz is awarded the nomination over Donald Trump.

I would love to see the Republicans go with a true-blue, dyed-in-the-wool hard right-winger.

MY GUESS: The American people will give the Democratic Party candidate a victory of monumental size if they do.

The Republicans chaos is of their own making...as the attitude of so many of the Republican stalwarts here in the forum are proving.

I must say I am impressed with the many steadfast, committed Republican who realize and acknowledge the problem is of the party's own making...and who regret what has happened to that once decent, necessary institution.

I'm retired Navy, and I have several friends who are also retired Navy - almost every one of them really, truly hate Hillary (they're die-hard Fox News watchers), but I doubt a single one of them will vote for Trump. They might vote third party, or not at all, but they won't vote for Trump.

One more thing - Hillary's plans with immigration isn't much different from Reagan...except that he supported and and passed amnesty, whereas she never has AFAIK. In that sense, she could actually be said to be to the right of Reagan when it comes to immigration.

Blasphemy!! To use the name Reagan and the word amnesty in the same sentence.

Amazing how Saint Reagan would be a true blue rino nowadays, but the neo cons still get a boner when his name is mentioned.

I have a few military buds, but we do not discuss politics, that's what this forum is for lol

A firm believer in not discussing religion or politics in polite company, it keeps things civil.

Last edited:
More spam from politicususa.com. Someone is interested in driving traffic to that site. :roll:

So by being more Presidential, does that include calling folks names and commenting on there eating habits? Trump comes across as very petty, and unable to take it on the chin. He best buck up, its a long road to Nov, and this is not the Clintons first rodeo by any means. You have not seen nothing yet!!

...there were a lot of people who said that about Obama, and look what happened.

...there were a lot of people who said that about Obama, and look what happened.

Yeah, horrible stuff like the longest streak of months with <300K jobless claims in 43 years; 73 months - the longest streak of months with positive private-sector job growth in our nation's history; <5% unemployment; the deficit was cut by nearly three-quarters; two of the longest wars in our nation's history ended; refusal to get much involved in other wars...and quite a bit more, all in spite of getting handed on day one the worst economic crap sandwich in our nation's history - AND two wars, to boot.

No, his presidency wasn't perfect - one can gripe about the debt till the cows come home - but if one objectively looks at the numbers, Obama did a far better job than many of his predecessors.

If you're determined to hate his guts, then you're going to hate him and despise him no matter how much he accomplished - but thankfully, most of us not deafened by the right-wing echo chamber do know just how great a job he's done, and against what odds.

He went berserk? Like, he just went off on a violent attack all over the place and stuff? Or is he upset that there are a lot of efforts to invalidate the votes inside their own party?

The Donald can never change or cover up the fact he is a crude vulgar gutter snipe with a well flaunted “I’m rich” wallet………..[/B]

Yeah, we've never had a crude and vulgar President before. I mean, it's not like Bill Clinton is guilty of sexual assaults or that he stuff cigars into a young intern's vagina in the oval office or anything. Yup, the Don is so horribly different than what we've known.

Yeah, horrible stuff like the longest streak of months with <300K jobless claims in 43 years; 73 months - the longest streak of months with positive private-sector job growth in our nation's history; <5% unemployment; the deficit was cut by nearly three-quarters; two of the longest wars in our nation's history ended; refusal to get much involved in other wars...and quite a bit more, all in spite of getting handed on day one the worst economic crap sandwich in our nation's history - AND two wars, to boot.

No, his presidency wasn't perfect - one can gripe about the debt till the cows come home - but if one objectively looks at the numbers, Obama did a far better job than many of his predecessors.

If you're determined to hate his guts, then you're going to hate him and despise him no matter how much he accomplished - but thankfully, most of us not deafened by the right-wing echo chamber do know just how great a job he's done, and against what odds.

Amen! They are determined to hate him...and they undoubtedly will be determined to hate Hillary Clinton when she takes office next January.

Let them live with their hate...let it consume them.

As for me...I'm gonna smile when I see them with their hatred on display.

He went berserk? Like, he just went off on a violent attack all over the place and stuff? Or is he upset that there are a lot of efforts to invalidate the votes inside their own party?

Yeah, we've never had a crude and vulgar President before. I mean, it's not like Bill Clinton is guilty of sexual assaults or that he stuff cigars into a young intern's vagina in the oval office or anything. Yup, the Don is so horribly different than what we've known.

Donald Trump acts presidential the way Peewee Herman would act presidential.

It must be embarrassing for you to have to defend the likes of him in the same post as one in which you disparage Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

Donald Trump acts presidential the way Peewee Herman would act presidential.

It must be embarrassing for you to have to defend the likes of him in the same post as one in which you disparage Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

Not really. I don't like Trump. I also don't like hyperbole and extreme partisanship. People will turn a blind eye to what their team does and just make up faux outrage over the other team.

Back
Top Bottom