• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans: Do you plan to vote in the Democrat primary?

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Assuming that Trump has no serious competition in the GOP primary, do you plan to vote in the Democrat primary? If you do, would the plan be to support the least destructive Democrat or the one easiest for Trump to beat? Would you care to mention a name and why you chose that name?

For example, of all the plausible candidates so far, I would consider Biden because keeping the Bernie Sanders wing out of office is a priority.

Assuming that Trump has no serious competition in the GOP primary, do you plan to vote in the Democrat primary? If you do, would the plan be to support the least destructive Democrat or the one easiest for Trump to beat? Would you care to mention a name and why you chose that name?

For example, of all the plausible candidates so far, I would consider Biden because keeping the Bernie Sanders wing out of office is a priority.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez because she has more names than anyone else and is cute, and her voice is not "nails on a chalkboard" like Pocahontas Warren.

Whereas, I think Biden would make for a better president than Bernie, Bernie has a better chance to beat Trump, IMO.

He would get the democrat vote and do better among the independents. We should not place too much faith in the polls but I seem to remember he polled better against Trump than the Hildabeast did. When the DNC all but told people that Hillary must be the candidate, threw the democrat weight behind her, that caused a LOT of independents to turn against the Hildabeast and they voted for Trump in protest.

It's just a thought though. I could be TOTALLY wrong.

Last edited:
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez because she has more names than anyone else and is cute, and her voice is not "nails on a chalkboard" like Pocahontas Warren.

You know that AOC is literally too young to run for President, right? So your dream of having a President that you can fap to will have to wait.

Whereas, I think Biden would make for a better president than Bernie, Bernie has a better chance to beat Trump, IMO.

He would get the democrat vote and do better among the independents. We should not place too much faith in the polls but I seem to remember he polled better against Trump that Hildabeast did. When the DNC all but told people that Hillary must be the candidate, threw the democrat weight behind her, that caused a LOT of independents to turn against the Hildabeast and they voted for Trump in protest.

It's just a thought though. I could be TOTALLY wrong.

Democratic.

You know that AOC is literally too young to run for President, right? So your dream of having another President that you can fap to will have to wait.

Fixed it for you.

Objectification.

Hypothetically, of course. Right?

Hypothetically, of course. Right?

As things seem likely today, I would ask for a Democrat primary ballot and vote for Biden in the primary. If Trump doesn't stand for re-election, that will change.

You know that AOC is literally too young to run for President, right? So your dream of having a President that you can fap to will have to wait.

This ladies and gentleman was the guy lamenting we can’t have civil discussions yesterday, now accusing political rivals of sexual perversion.

Pirahna mouth doesn't think so. She believes that The Constitution only applies to men.

This ladies and gentleman was the guy lamenting we can’t have civil discussions yesterday, now accusing political rivals of sexual perversion.
:lamo

You didn't even try to masquerade your projection here. 0/10.

Back
Top Bottom