• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republicans dislike their white women...

cherith

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm not a republican, but I have noticed how inferior the white male dominated right wing republicans treat and view the white females in their own party.

I have come to the conclusion that the right wing republicans hate, well...let's just say "dislike" white women in their own party. They like Condi because she is black and strong, but they do not want to see any republican white women progressing, elevating, etc... Do they think their own party females are...too weak?

1. Keep in mind what the far right wing republican "white males" did to Harriet (white female republican). If Bush would have chosen Condi for his Supreme Court nominee she would have been approved. The white males would not have done to her what they did to Harriet.

2. Last year, the right wing "white male" dominated republicans barked and growled intimidating and frightening Republican Senator Kay Bailey Hutcheson after she decided she wanted to run for governor of Texas. The poor white female republican did just like Harriet and stepped asided although she would win hands down. Maybe the white-male dominated right wing republincans are right to think that their repubican women are sorry because that was a sorry decision she made not to run. Funny thing is Texas has already had a black female democrat be governor for a day, and a white female democrat be its governor for four years-never a white female republican. The white male republicans are not going to allow them to run for that office. As a matter, a republican female has never run for the position of Governor of Texas. She is forbidden. Only democrat females can run for it.

The democrats do not hold their women back from running for higher offices and positions. On the other hand, the republicans do and they will continue to do so. Makes you wonder why a female would consider herself a republican of a party that thinks so little of her.

...it's no secret which party the first female president will come from-the democratic party of course. The republicans would never allow one of their females to run, or win.

Last edited:
Oh, come now. This is a non-issue. Try telling Ann Coulter or Mary Matlin they can't run for an office. In my neighboring state of NC, Elizabeth Dole is a Senator. I don't remember anyone telling her she can't run.

And let us not forget, our white male Republican Congressmen did not rip in to Harriet Miers, the press and the talking heads did. Pointing out a lack of qualifications is just that and nothing more, which is all I heard from any member of Congress. I do not doubt the same points would be raised about Rice if she were nominated, but the common taters would treat her with more respect than Miers was afforded. That is therefore a reflection on the media, not the Republicans in Congress.

In my neighboring state of NC, Elizabeth Dole is a Senator. I don't remember anyone telling her she can't run.
hiker, Of course she's a Senator. The republican males are okay with that. Now if she came up with some weired idea that she wanted to run for Governor or President, they would step in and put a stop to it right away and she, just like Harriet and Hutcheson would step aside like a good little girl who was just scolded by her father.
And let us not forget, our white male Republican Congressmen did not rip in to Harriet Miers, the press and the talking heads did. Pointing out a lack of qualifications is just that and nothing more, which is all I heard from any member of Congress.
Many of the white male republicans ripped into Harriet live on T.V. not just on CNN, but right inside of the Capitol they gave nasty interviews that went against her. They were so negative against her in every way possible that the democrats didn't need to say a word.

OMG! ANN COULTER 2008!!!

I'm all for the "political reeductation" of the liberals. Heil Coulter!
FinnMacCool, is that so? What is it you think they...the liberals need to be "reeducated" about?

cherith said:
hiker, Of course she's a Senator. The republican males are okay with that. Now if she came up with some weired idea that she wanted to run for Governor or President, they would step in and put a stop to it right away and she, just like Harriet and Hutcheson would step aside like a good little girl who was just scolded by her father.Many of the white male republicans ripped into Harriet live on T.V. not just on CNN, but right inside of the Capitol they gave nasty interviews that went against her. They were so negative against her in every way possible that the democrats didn't need to say a word.

Ummm-- have you ever heard of Sandra Day O'Connor? Somehow or other she managed to make it to the Supreme Court.

cherith said:
I'm not a republican, but I have noticed how inferior the white male dominated right wing republicans treat and view the white females in their own party.
All I have to say is, Bill Clinton?

I have come to the conclusion that the right wing republicans hate, well...let's just say "dislike" white women in their own party. They like Condi because she is black and strong, but they do not want to see any republican white women progressing, elevating, etc... Do they think their own party females are...too weak?
Have you ever been around a mad African American woman?
1. Keep in mind what the far right wing republican "white males" did to Harriet (white female republican). If Bush would have chosen Condi for his Supreme Court nominee she would have been approved. The white males would not have done to her what they did to Harriet.
Harriet?

2. Last year, the right wing "white male" dominated republicans barked and growled intimidating and frightening Republican Senator Kay Bailey Hutcheson after she decided she wanted to run for governor of Texas. The poor white female republican did just like Harriet and stepped asided although she would win hands down. Maybe the white-male dominated right wing republincans are right to think that their repubican women are sorry because that was a sorry decision she made not to run. Funny thing is Texas has already had a black female democrat be governor for a day, and a white female democrat be its governor for four years-never a white female republican. The white male republicans are not going to allow them to run for that office. As a matter, a republican female has never run for the position of Governor of Texas. She is forbidden. Only democrat females can run for it.
White males have ruled just about everthing in our country? Might I ask, are you a white male?
The democrats do not hold their women back from running for higher offices and positions. On the other hand, the republicans do and they will continue to do so. Makes you wonder why a female would consider herself a republican of a party that thinks so little of her.
I can agree on the positions part, both literal and metaphoric.
...it's no secret which party the first female president will come from-the democratic party of course. The republicans would never allow one of their females to run, or win.
Yep, I should've known you've been to some Hilary Clinton webisites?

cherith said:

Are you drunk? Give me a break. To stupid to respond to.

Back
Top Bottom