• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans, between thw two...

Republicans, who would you vote for if it came down to the two of them in a primary?

• Total voters

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Between the two of them, Republicans, who would you vote for in a primary?

I'm curious.

99121690-0184-4B19-AD53-09E43DD68DB3.png

Between the two of them, Republicans, who would you vote for in a primary?
If I was a registered Republican, I'd vote for DeSantis over Trump.

But if I was a registered Republican and those were the threatened options, I'd switch parties.

However, I'm a registered Democrat, so I'll not have to concern myself with deciding which pile of poo smells least.

Edit: Or at least I'll only have to decide between the Democrat piles of poo.

I disagree with DeSantis on free speech, where I think he is a statist.

However, at current, I could still vote for him. The other guy has forever lost any moral right to stand in front of the American people and ask for their support.

I disagree with DeSantis on free speech, where I think he is a statist.

However, at current, I could still vote for him. The other guy has forever lost any moral right to stand in front of the American people and ask for their support.

Yep. That. ^

If I was a registered Republican, I'd vote for DeSantis over Trump.

But if I was a registered Republican and those were the threatened options, I'd switch parties.

However, I'm a registered Democrat, so I'll not have to concern myself with deciding which pile of poo smells least.

Edit: Or at least I'll only have to decide between the Democrat piles of poo.
True, because all the democrat candidates had the same stench.

Interesting early on that Trump has ZERO votes

Back
Top Bottom