• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans begin breaking pledge to America already

My bad, there must be two posters with the same Avatar and Handle. THe one that wants to roll government back and the one that has defended the Obama expansion.

No, you just weren't paying attention to what I actually said and then mis-characterizing my position based on your limited understanding of what my position is.

Don't feel bad, people do that to me all the time.

Join atea party put pressure on the two party system. FROM THE OUTSIDE

Canadians are our buddies and have a vested interest in seeing that we stay healthy.
*fistbumps Canada*

Ya... Canadians care about the US... sometimes even more then they care about their own politics. At least more then americans care about canadian affairs.

I know that's been edited and pieced together, but it's still funny.

To be clear, every bit of the questions he asks is false... and on the section with GWBush
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/12/20041201-4.html
I told Paul that I really have only one regret about this visit to Canada. There's a prominent citizen who endorsed me in the 2000 election, and I wanted a chance to finally thank him for that endorsement. I was hoping to meet Jean Poutine.

Last edited:
No, you just weren't paying attention to what I actually said and then mis-characterizing my position based on your limited understanding of what my position is.

Don't feel bad, people do that to me all the time.

this board is entertainment-why would I feel bad about it?

I cannot search for something that does not exist.

But I get it. You don't have a single post where you did what you claimed.

you are lying yet again

because I have better things to do than to find something for you you claim they don't exist

guess what-I couldn't care less

you are lying yet again

because I have better things to do than to find something for you you claim they don't exist

guess what-I couldn't care less

So you claim you have not been hypocritical. Yet when asked to provide evidence you insult me. Okay then.

What does this suggest? You have never criticized the right.

So you claim you have not been hypocritical. Yet when asked to provide evidence you insult me. Okay then.

What does this suggest? You have never criticized the right.

doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you:mrgreen:

wrong-as usual, I bashed Bush many a time for allowing the GOP to spend recklessly when they had power. I also bash the bible thumpers who want to tell people how to live their lives

so you fail-again

Excuse my skepticism, but every conservative is that "one guy" who spoke out against Bush while he was in office ( even as they voted for him and generally supported everything that he did, until he became so unpopular that it wasn't fashionable to say so.)

Back
Top Bottom