• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans at the bottom of totem pole in latest poll.

The republicans latest poll numbers are almost twice as low as Obama's number.

Keep in Mind, Republicans Fare Worse Than Obama in Discouraging New Poll « SpeakEasy

GR2010071302836.gif

a. Obama 43
b. The Republicans
in Congress 26
c. The Democrats
in Congress 32

You are missing the rest of the data to show the comparison. The survey asks for voters to rate confidence level between Great deal, good amount, just some and none.

The great deal and good amount (of confidence) comes out to

Obama 43%, Republicans (in congress) 26% and Democrats (in congress) 32%

Washington Post-ABC News (washingtonpost.com)

Edit: whoops, avenger beat me to it. :cool:

You are missing the rest of the data to show the comparison. The survey asks for voters to rate confidence level between Great deal, good amount, just some and none.

The great deal and good amount (of confidence) comes out to

Obama 43%, Republicans (in congress) 26% and Democrats (in congress) 32%

Washington Post-ABC News (washingtonpost.com)

Edit: whoops, avenger beat me to it. :cool:

You have to watch Mr V. He tries to trick people all the time.:dramallama:

You have to watch Mr V. He tries to trick people all the time.:dramallama:

I think you have him confused with the Washington Post. LOL

This is like asking Keith Olbermann what Americans are thinking.

I just clicked your link, and the very first thing that popped out was that chart. I thought it was worth posting to give people something to think about.

I just clicked your link, and the very first thing that popped out was that chart. I thought it was worth posting to give people something to think about.

Yeah, but you did cherry pick it to suit your ideology.

Back
Top Bottom