• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans Ask Democrats To Please Leave Trump's Tax Returns ALONE

Selective Amnesia and Deflection won't void out the truth.... but keep trying... if that's what makes you happy. I'm OK, with you Dismissing yourself ...

TDS rants do not make good arguments.

There is no reason for them to see his tax returns. THe IRS has audited trump numerous times over the years and has found nothing wrong with his tax returns even when obama was president.
This is just more political drama from the moron leftist trying to unseat a duly elected president.

Next none of the people that have been charged have been charged with conspiracy or collusion with russia something that you fail to mention in your OP.
why do TDS'ers have to be so dishonest.

Even if the panel pulls the reports it is illegal and against the law for them to make it public.
any leaking of his tax returns to the public should be met with a swift investigation arrest and prosecution of all the people involved.

Trump is the only person that can allow his tax returns to be made public not the committee.

There is no reason for them to see his tax returns. THe IRS has audited trump numerous times over the years and has found nothing wrong with his tax returns even when obama was president.
This is just more political drama from the moron leftist trying to unseat a duly elected president.

Next none of the people that have been charged have been charged with conspiracy or collusion with russia something that you fail to mention in your OP.

Even if the panel pulls the reports it is illegal and against the law for them to make it public.
any leaking of his tax returns to the public should be met with a swift investigation arrest and prosecution of all the people involved.

Trump is the only person that can allow his tax returns to be made public not the committee.

they will not be looking at Trump's tax returns as an audit does. Good grief.

Clinton, remember him? He was a democratic president who was impeached for a blow job. The 'investigation' started because of whitewater, nothing found there to impeach him for so let's get him for lying to congress about a blowjob. McConnell after Obama was elected told his flock their job was to make Obama a one term president. Very bipartisan of him, no? Everyone around trump who is not a butt kisser is either gone or publicly disagrees with him. The folks on the right, like you, would have america believe trump is the best president ever when most of the evidence points to his being the worst. Take off the blindfold and face reality.

My goodness...Must everything be about "pay back" with you people? For the record, release his tax returns, or don't release them I don't care...Will that put food on my table? Gas in my tank? Pay for the next round of golf for me? No.

All democrats want these returns for is to comb through them to find tid bits that they can distort and harass this President over...It really is childish. And to think these people are wasting our money on this now two year long temper tantrum....

No, that's for sure...They'll be combing them to find anything they can to distort, and damage him before 2020. Democrats are losers.

necrotic gasps of a dying breed....

Then they have no business looking at them.
The only reason to want to look at them is if they think there is some kind of
criminal activity going on with his tax returns.

not that half those idiots would understand his tax returns anyway.

You never sent me a private message. Stop lying. Don't get mad because I'm not kissing your ass.

Just looked at your page. On 02-02-2019 sent my message to you. I can read it on your page. It's under private messages.

Talk to your people... who rode on the attack Obama Train, about what drove them to the dishonesty and vile they engaged, when he had absolutely none of the history and baggage that Trump has knitted into the whole of his life. You get nothing for me, to support, promote or endorse your Trump Cult followers Trump Obsessions.

You might want to place him above , ethics, laws, and policy as your chosen want of a dictator and tyrant serf like master... but ... not I, nor many others are buying into it... But. as to the rights of life... you are certainly by your own choice and will, free to follow him into what ever levels of self consumption's he leads unto. ( Just a note: I'm not into Right Wing ideology, and certainly not of any inkling to endorse, support or be influenced by any Alt-Right lingo..... )

Last edited:
Just looked at your page. On 02-02-2019 sent my message to you. I can read it on your page. It's under private messages.

That isn't a private message. I reported it. I guess nothing was done.

That isn't a private message. I reported it. I guess nothing was done.

Well excuse me. You got the message and reported it, lol, says a lot about you. Try reporting it again. I'm done with you. Respond to whatever I post just don't expect an answer. And I still think your avatar is racist. Report that too. How childish. If you feel the need to report everything you don't like, maybe you should move on and let the adults try to have a discussion. Reported it, waaaaaaa.

My goodness...Must everything be about "pay back" with you people? For the record, release his tax returns, or don't release them I don't care...Will that put food on my table? Gas in my tank? Pay for the next round of golf for me? No.

All democrats want these returns for is to comb through them to find tid bits that they can distort and harass this President over...It really is childish. And to think these people are wasting our money on this now two year long temper tantrum....

It's sad that you are so unaware of what corruption is, what it does and how it determine what kind of food you can put on your table, if you can manage to put food on the table. Your comment exemplifies the madness of "money chaser" sense of ideals". Maybe it might dawn on you and maybe not, that what is a Nation, and the Stability and Dignity, the Character and Integrity, and the Duty and Responsibility of the United Sates Government and its system of premise of Democracy, through a Republic form of Governance Design... is at the core of anyone and everyone's ability to not just put food on the table, but to grow it, harvest and produce into the marketing environments of the nations. And why we are talking about "environments", if the Trump madness continues, there will be contiminants thrust into the environment at a levels never before see, and that food you speak about, may not be edible. Already, his Trade Policies has damaged the same people who grow and bring these foods to makers, and the shift cycle robber of Wall Street and the malice of the Banking Industry, continues to bring scenarios that escalate the price not only of food, but everything that is of production and standing in and upon America soil.

And people as such has the audacity to back a man, who worships money above all things, in his want for power and to feed his incessant ego that is founded and based in self adulation's of megalomania.

But...that too is OK for those the like that kind of thing, time will bring them what they are unaware is to come to them. So... keep swinging that golf club... and enjoy.

By the way... Trump has never paid many people whom he's fleeced even what he owes..... and the ones who is obsessed with him of whom he's fleecing will soon find that out....

So these people also have no problem with seeing the Constitution trampled on, because that is what the House Dems are planning to do.

On the contrary, the democratic House is trying very hard to bring those chickens to roost finally and undo the harm to the laws of this country that the republicans have done. The republican Congress and Senate have intentionally shielded, obstructed and protected Trump for two years. Now we're all going to get some answers to all those questions we've been asking ourselves, 'why isn't someone doing something about all this corruption?' We're going to see that curtain of obstruction pulled back and the light is about to shine on these criminal activities. You're not going to like it.

Well excuse me. You got the message and reported it, lol, says a lot about you. Try reporting it again. I'm done with you. Respond to whatever I post just don't expect an answer. And I still think your avatar is racist. Report that too. How childish. If you feel the need to report everything you don't like, maybe you should move on and let the adults try to have a discussion. Reported it, waaaaaaa.

If you think talking down to me is going to get you anywhere, you couldn't be more wrong.

It's sad that you are so unaware of what corruption is, what it does and how it determine what kind of food you can put on your table, if you can manage to put food on the table.

Very telling that you start your reply to me with not one, but two ad hom personal attacks...It is for that reason that the rest of your post to me is irrelevant, because it is clear the contempt that you hold for anyone who may not agree lock step with your ideological viewpoint, which is nothing new in here btw...There is no reasonable discussion to be had with someone who starts off one of the first postings to me in this board with the clear malice, and disrespect you hold for not only the rules in here, but the spirit of a decent debate...So, in short, after reading that, I couldn't care less what you have to say. :2wave:

It's funny how Trump supporters have amnesia when it comes to the things Trump said about Obama in the past that now apply to him.

They know it. They just don't give a ****.

Back
Top Bottom