• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans Are Furious People Remember They’ve Been Pushing the Racist “Great Replacement” Rhetoric for Years

I’m a conservative. I’ve heard plenty about securing the border, which is a position I agree with. I’ve heard plenty about how the left doesn’t want to secure the border. I’ve heard plenty about voting patterns, which is backed by evidence. I’ve heard all about cheap labor. I even casually dabbled in looking at Qanon message boards and seen some crazy shit there. Never once in all my conservative travels have I heard of “replacement theory” until this week. And not just the actual words, I mean I have never ever heard anything suggesting that there is a secret cabal of people intentionally trying to replace white people. My sample size is small, one person. And maybe that’s because I don’t watch Tucker. But I’m seeing the effort to suggest this theory is mainstream thought on the right and I just don’t buy it.
This guy claimed on Tee Vee that Tucker's mentioned it on his infotainment show 400X ....

In chronological order... called out, quits the G.O.P. ...

Last edited:
Paper offers proof of 'No Irish need apply' ads

You know, bullshit like the OP only adds to the racial problems this country has.
It's particularly disgusting that it's just a political ploy.
You commies haven't figured that out yet?

Atlanta Black Star

Tucker Carlson Tries to Absolve Himself of ‘White Replacement Theory’ Cited By Buffalo Shooter Despite Talking About It at Least 400 Times; Calls Shooter ‘Mentally Ill’​

Nyamekye Daniel
Tue, May 17, 2022,

May 17, 2022

output-1.png

output-2.png

My dear, dear commies and fellow countrymen.

The very idea of a Jewish led conspiracy to "replace" white people is pure, unadulterated bullshit. How effing sick do you have to be to believe that garbage?

All this nonsense is just an effort to distract from the real issues of the day. The vast majority of Republicans are normal, everyday, non-tinfoil hat wearing, hard working people. Not conspiracy theorists.

The very idea of a Jewish led conspiracy to "replace" white people is pure, unadulterated bullshit. How effing sick do you have to be to believe that garbage?

All this nonsense is just an effort to distract from the real issues of the day. The vast majority of Republicans are normal, everyday, non-tinfoil hat wearing, hard working people. Not conspiracy theorists.
gaslight card.jpg

Calling conservatives out in the racist drivel they spew “adds to the racial problem”?

Gee, maybe conservatives should stop spewing racist drivel then.
How is it racist to accuse democrats of using race to improve their electoral chances? Democrats believe demographics work to their advantage. Pushing demographic change is their goal. Why deny this

How is it racist to accuse democrats of using race to improve their electoral chances? Democrats believe demographics work to their advantage. Pushing demographic change is their goal. Why deny this

Because the “Great Replacement” is racist drivel.

Gee, maybe instead of hysterically fearmongering about imaginary plots Republicans should stop clinging to the white victimhood and figure out how to appeal to minorities.

Because the “Great Replacement” is racist drivel.

Gee, maybe instead of hysterically fearmongering about imaginary plots Republicans should stop clinging to the white victimhood and figure out how to appeal to minorities.
So you agree that the democrat goal is to win via demographic change in this country. Glad we are on the same page.

The problem is not these elected reps.

It’s the reactionary public who applaud and support them…
Disagree. It is far worse for elected officials to spread this anti American crap than for the unwashed masses to believe it imo.

So you agree that the democrat goal is to win via demographic change in this country. Glad we are on the same page.

Nope, no matter how desperately you cling to your favorite conspiracy theory it remains racist drivel.

Nope, no matter how desperately you cling to your favorite conspiracy theory it remains racist drivel.
How is it racist? You havent answered that. Probably because it isnt and you just have no better way to express your thoughts than through smears. Is the following statement true of false: The democrats seek to gain political advantage through demographic change brought about by an influx of migrants that will be granted citizenship under the belief that they will represent millions of new democratic voters.

How is it racist? You havent answered that. Probably because it isnt and you just have no better way to express your thoughts than through smears. Is the following statement true of false: The democrats seek to gain political advantage through demographic change brought about by an influx of migrants that will be granted citizenship under the belief that they will represent millions of new democratic voters.

Because pretending that there’s a conspiracy to “replace” white people with minorities for some malign end is laughable racist. Thanks for outing yourself though.

The Republican Party certainly uses that fantasy to stoke hatred of minorities, which is utterly pathetic.

Do you remember Charlottesville? The thousands of white men with tiki torches marching around statues of racist traitors and yelling "Jews will not replace us!" ? The folks called "very fine people" by our Republican President at the time?

This isn't a new thing. You might not be personally aware of it, but it's definitely been an ongoing discussion point on the right for many years.
I'm aware of Charlottesville but not the specific things the crazies were chanting or the meaning behind it. It may be a discussion point in the far-right fringe, but not the mainstream.

Also:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-very-fine-people-charlottesville/5943239002/

This guy claimed on Tee Vee that Tucker's mentioned it on his infotainment show 400X ....

In chronological order... called out, quits the G.O.P. ...

Well as I wrote, which I'm sure you saw, I don't watch Tucker. And as a conservative I can tell you that Tucker doesn't speak for me.

Nah. Y'all are a bunch of commies

Because pretending that there’s a conspiracy to “replace” white people with minorities for some malign end is laughable racist. Thanks for outing yourself though.

The Republican Party certainly uses that fantasy to stoke hatred of minorities, which is utterly pathetic.
Its hardly fantasy when libs say this stuff openly. They talk about demographic change all the time. Why do you deny this? Why is it racist to point out what the left is saying and doing? Answer: it isnt. You just have no argument so you resort to smears. It is the left that believes that demographic change works to their advantage and they pursue policies to make that happen. Thats not conspiracy theory it is happening right in front of your nose. There is no way you dont know this so that leaves only dishonesty as your strategy. And this has nothing to do with hatred of minorites. Thats just another lie on your part. I wonder if you can make an honest argument at this point. I kind of doubt it.

Its hardly fantasy when libs say this stuff openly. They talk about demographic change all the time. Why do you deny this? Why is it racist to point out what the left is saying and doing? Answer: it isnt. You just have no argument so you resort to smears. It is the left that believes that demographic change works to their advantage and they pursue policies to make that happen. Thats not conspiracy theory it is happening right in front of your nose. There is no way you dont know this so that leaves only dishonesty as your strategy. And this has nothing to do with hatred of minorites. Thats just another lie on your part. I wonder if you can make an honest argument at this point. I kind of doubt it.

They talk about demographic change because it happens literally all the time. There is no “conspiracy”, and it’s not “the libs” fault conservatives have chosen to double, triple and quadruple down on white victimhood narratives instead of figuring out how they can actually appeal to minorities.

The sad fact is that racist blather like the “Great replacement” IS commonplace on the right these days.

And that means there will be a never ending stream of people like the Buffalo terrorist.

They talk about demographic change because it happens literally all the time. There is no “conspiracy”, and it’s not “the libs” fault conservatives have chosen to double, triple and quadruple down on white victimhood narratives instead of figuring out how they can actually appeal to minorities.

The sad fact is that racist blather like the “Great replacement” IS commonplace on the right these days.

And that means there will be a never ending stream of people like the Buffalo terrorist.
Thts just stupid. And you are basically admitting that dems support the idea of replacement. You just scream racism because its a reflex for you guys and you are desperate to hide what you are obviously doing. The left wants the minority population of the US to grow because they feel that will give them a political advantage. That is why the left opposes the wall or any significant border security, desires and abets mass migration and seeks amnesty for every one who is here illegally. If there is anything racist going on its the lefts use of race in this regard, not my pointing out what it is they are doing.
And finally, you can quit lying about the Buffalo shooter. He was influenced byt the Christchurch killer, not the GOP. Try an approach less pathetic than one based upon lies and smears.

If you can

Thts just stupid. And you are basically admitting that dems support the idea of replacement. You just scream racism because its a reflex for you guys and you are desperate to hide what you are obviously doing. The left wants the minority population of the US to grow because they feel that will give them a political advantage. That is why the left opposes the wall or any significant border security, desires and abets mass migration and seeks amnesty for every one who is here illegally. If there is anything racist going on its the lefts use of race in this regard, not my pointing out what it is they are doing.
And finally, you can quit lying about the Buffalo shooter. He was influenced byt the Christchurch killer, not the GOP. Try an approach less pathetic than one based upon lies and smears.

If you can

The “Great Replacement” IS stupid, yes. It’s a racist conspiracy theory born out of fear and hatred of minorities, and its particularly stupid because it assumes minorities are a monolithic bloc who will lean left no matter what. Rather than figuring out what policies appeal to said minorities, the Republican Party and the right has doubled down on white victimhood and blatantly racist fearmongering.

The “wall” was an idiotic idea from the start that wouldn’t have accomplished its supposed objective in the first place. Cartels have been digging massive tunnels for thirty plus years bud.

The fact that you embrace the same warped, racist conspiracy theory as this shooter only further proves my point.

Yes, he was influenced by xenophobic, far right fearmongering and hatred. Which the right is spewing out in vast quantities and has been for years.

The “Great Replacement” IS stupid, yes. It’s a racist conspiracy theory born out of fear and hatred of minorities, and its particularly stupid because it assumes minorities are a monolithic bloc who will lean left no matter what. Rather than figuring out what policies appeal to said minorities, the Republican Party and the right has doubled down on white victimhood and blatantly racist fearmongering.

The “wall” was an idiotic idea from the start that wouldn’t have accomplished its supposed objective in the first place. Cartels have been digging massive tunnels for thirty plus years bud.

The fact that you embrace the same warped, racist conspiracy theory as this shooter only further proves my point.

Yes, he was influenced by xenophobic, far right fearmongering and hatred. Which the right is spewing out in vast quantities and has been for years.
Claiming that the left is using mass migration and ultimately citizenship to increase their political power is not racist, is not a conspiracy theory, it is not fearmongering, nor is it a hatred of minorities as you dishonestly claim. It is simply a fact and is just outlining what the left is doing. This is a criticism of leftist policy not a criticism of migrants. If you dont understand this, you should not be debating the issue. If you do understand this then you are just being dishonest and should not be debating the issue.

And if you are going to continue to lie about this, then give for me the name of someone on the right who has said anything that would lead someone to grap a gun and kill black people at a supermarket.

Claiming that the left is using mass migration and ultimately citizenship to increase their political power is not racist, is not a conspiracy theory, it is not fearmongering, nor is it a hatred of minorities as you dishonestly claim. It is simply a fact and is just outlining what the left is doing. This is a criticism of leftist policy not a criticism of migrants. If you dont understand this, you should not be debating the issue. If you do understand this then you are just being dishonest and should not be debating the issue.

And if you are going to continue to lie about this, then give for me the name of someone on the right who has said anything that would lead someone to grap a gun and kill black people at a supermarket.

Once again, that is based on the assumption that minorities will universally vote left, which is deeply ignorant and racist to boot. The incessant fearmongering and hatred of minorities that the right promotes is DIRECTLY responsible for attacks like Buffalo, and no amount of desperate attempts to justify said hatred can change that.

The fact that you are so horrified that anyone would call out your favorite conspiracy theory as the racist garbage it is says a lot about you.

Gee, all the hysterical screeching about America being “invaded”? The fearmongering over BLM? The incessant nativist garbage? None of that ringing any bells bud?

Once again, that is based on the assumption that minorities will universally vote left, which is deeply ignorant and racist to boot.
You mean like the guy who said 'if you dont know who to vote for then you aint black.' Is that the racist you are referring to? If so, that was your president, Joe 'Bare Shelves' Biden. But if you want to pretend that minorities in this country dont tend to vote almost overwhlmingly for democrats, then you either arent paying or if you are and know that to be true, are just back to hurling morinic cries of racism to anything you cant counter intelligently.
[/QUOTE]

The incessant fearmongering and hatred of minorities that the right promotes is DIRECTLY responsible for attacks like Buffalo, and no amount of desperate attempts to justify said hatred can change that.
Total bullshit. It would sure be nice if you could be honest about somethin. Anything.

The fact that you are so horrified that anyone would call out your favorite conspiracy theory as the racist garbage it is says a lot about you.
Lets holkd hands and walk through this together, shall we? Demographic change is real and it is happening. You have said so yourslef and it is not racist to say so. With me so far? And by demographic change we mean that people with white skin may someday soon no longer be the majority. That, too, is a fact and not racist to say. So the question becomes, if demographic change is real and if one political party believes it will benefit from that change is it racist to assume that party would pursue policies to speed the process along? You seem to believe that it is racist, but you cannot demonstrate how or why even though I have asked you numerous times to do so. What is being discussed here is whether or not democrats are so craven and political that they would do what they could to encourage this demographic change through policies at the border. The answer to that question is, of course they would! And if you would allow yourself a moment of honest reflection you would know that to be true. Because it is.

Gee, all the hysterical screeching about America being “invaded”? The fearmongering over BLM? The incessant nativist garbage? None of that ringing any bells bud?
No. And it doesnt answer my question in the slightest.

You mean like the guy who said 'if you dont know who to vote for then you aint black.' Is that the racist you are referring to? If so, that was your president, Joe 'Bare Shelves' Biden. But if you want to pretend that minorities in this country dont tend to vote almost overwhlmingly for democrats, then you either arent paying or if you are and know that to be true, are just back to hurling morinic cries of racism to anything you cant counter intelligently.

Total bullshit. It would sure be nice if you could be honest about somethin. Anything.

Lets holkd hands and walk through this together, shall we? Demographic change is real and it is happening. You have said so yourslef and it is not racist to say so. With me so far? And by demographic change we mean that people with white skin may someday soon no longer be the majority. That, too, is a fact and not racist to say. So the question becomes, if demographic change is real and if one political party believes it will benefit from that change is it racist to assume that party would pursue policies to speed the process along? You seem to believe that it is racist, but you cannot demonstrate how or why even though I have asked you numerous times to do so. What is being discussed here is whether or not democrats are so craven and political that they would do what they could to encourage this demographic change through policies at the border. The answer to that question is, of course they would! And if you would allow yourself a moment of honest reflection you would know that to be true. Because it is.

No. And it doesnt answer my question in the slightest.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, I’m referring to the Confederate flag waving, “minorities are invading America”, “white pride” right. Duh.

Gee, sounds like instead of clinging to racist conspiracy theories like “the Great Replacement” conservatives should figure out how to appeal to minorities. Duh.

What’s happening is literally what has always happened. Conservatives, hopped up on xenophobia, hatred and white victimhood, have decided that that means there is a conspiracy against white people. Unfortunately for you, there is zero evidence that any such conspiracy exists, no matter what you or the Buffalo terrorist fantasize.

Conservatives will just keep clinging to racist conspiracy theories and yet somehow be baffled that minorities aren’t interested in supporting them.

Their hateful rhetoric has been around since Reagan/Bush and ALEC at least 40 years.
I don't remember it, after all they granted amnesty to millions of illegals

Nope, I’m referring to the Confederate flag waving, “minorities are invading America”, “white pride” right. Duh.

Gee, sounds like instead of clinging to racist conspiracy theories like “the Great Replacement” conservatives should figure out how to appeal to minorities. Duh.

What’s happening is literally what has always happened. Conservatives, hopped up on xenophobia, hatred and white victimhood, have decided that that means there is a conspiracy against white people. Unfortunately for you, there is zero evidence that any such conspiracy exists, no matter what you or the Buffalo terrorist fantasize.

Conservatives will just keep clinging to racist conspiracy theories and yet somehow be baffled that minorities aren’t interested in supporting them.
So rather than address what I wrote, you just continue to spout hackish smears and lies. Ok, my bad. Not sure why I thought a diologue with you would end any differently. It should be noted that not once did you deny that the left would engage in policies that they believe would benefit them politically. Why? Because you know damn well they would lol. But rather than admit it, you just scream 'racism!' and pretend you have made a meaningful response. You havent.

Back
Top Bottom