• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans Are Furious People Remember They’ve Been Pushing the Racist “Great Replacement” Rhetoric for Years

So rather than address what I wrote, you just continue to spout hackish smears and lies. Ok, my bad. Not sure why I thought a diologue with you would end any differently. It should be noted that not once did you deny that the left would engage in policies that they believe would benefit them politically. Why? Because you know damn well they would lol. But rather than admit it, you just scream 'racism!' and pretend you have made a meaningful response. You havent.

Hysterically shrieking “lies all lies” doesn’t change the facts bud.

Hate to break it to you, but claiming “the left engages in policies which benefit them” is not evidence of anything, and especially not your favorite racist conspiracy theory.

At the end of tha day, the right will cling to its racial hatreds, and attacks like the Buffalo one will just keep on coming.

Back
Top Bottom