• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican voters only -- do you agree with this statement?

Do you agree with her statement?

• Total voters
"Other" - I mean, no, neither - though a "maybe Romney" option would be appropriate. ;)

The 3 are pro Democrat; a difference without distinction.

Other.

It's part of the professional world of political wrestling.
Keep telling yourself that!

Robert Jeffress: Democrats Worship Child Sacrifice God Moloch​

https://www.mediaite.com › Trump

Oct 2, 2019 — The God of the Bible doesn't sanction the killing of millions and millions of children in the womb."

QAnon, Blood Libel, and the Satanic Panic | The New Republic​

https://newrepublic.com › article › qanon-blood-libel-sa...

Sep 29, 2020 — How the ancient, antisemitic nocturnal ritual fantasy expresses itself through the ages—and explains the right's fascination with fringe ...

Soros, 'cultural Marxism' and QAnon: How the GOP ... - Haaretz​

https://www.haaretz.com › us-news ›

Feb 24, 2021 — The hate has been refreshed, replacing 'Elders of Zion' with 'globalists,' blood libel with QAnon, deicide with 'white genocide.

Republicans to roll dice by grilling Jackson over child ...​

https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 599123-repu...

Mar 22, 2022 — Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee are set to grill Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson on Tuesday over what they say is her record of ...

June 22, 2017
"...During the sentencing hearing Thursday, U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson stressed that Welch's actions "literally left psychological wreckage," The Associated Press reported.

The unfounded "Pizzagate" Internet rumor at the center of this case accused the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria of being the home of a Satanic child sex abuse ring involving top Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. "Speculation and fabrications tied to the bizarre conspiracy theory have been relentlessly circulated by politically motivated fringe sites," as The Two-Way has reported. .."

Not a Republican, will respect not voting on this one, but MTG is just another clown devolving the Republican Party further into primate territory. And that might be insulting to primates.

You may be right. frankly I view her as being similar to Maxine Waters, AOC, Rashida and Ilhan. A lot of times when they open their mouths stupid comes out. The good thing is it does show that the Dems aren’t the only ones with politicians
who don’t always think before opening their mouths.

BTW, I don’t care for any of the three rinos and hope their asses get voted out and replaced with Rs.

For those who usually vote on the right side of aisle...... do you agree with this?

FPmPeKQWQAgATl_.jpg:large

No. I think it is far more reasonable to say those who make unfounded accusations of pedophilia in order to water down the seriousness of the accusation are far more pro-pedophile.

At least register as independent.
No. I would be unable to vote in the primaries for either the Democratic or Republican candidates. I vote based upon issues and individuals, and always have. You appear to believe that Republicans are duty-bound to vote only for other Republicans, and vice-versa. With all due respect, that concept is hogwash.

For those who usually vote on the right side of aisle...... do you agree with this?

FPmPeKQWQAgATl_.jpg:large
nope-that's as stupid as those on this board who claimed Susan collins was a "rape apologist" for voting for Kavanaugh. Equally idiotic. I didn't support Jackson's seating but calling her pro-pedophile is really stupid

When you cast your vote...don't be a hypocrite.
"While court records show that Jackson did impose lighter sentences than federal guidelines suggested, Hawley's insinuation neglects critical context, including the fact that the senator himself has voted to confirm at least three federal judges who also engaged in the same practice."
So ABC makes a sweeping generalization "other judges are doing it, too" and we're supposed to bow in obeisance? Sorry, different cases have different set of facts and testimony.

No. I would be unable to vote in the primaries for either the Democratic or Republican candidates. I vote based upon issues and individuals, and always have. You appear to believe that Republicans are duty-bound to vote only for other Republicans, and vice-versa. With all due respect, that concept is hogwash.

No, it's that no one should want to be registered with the Republican Party, especially these days.

The question was posed to Republicans. I've been a registered Republican all my adult like. If @Josie wanted people who never, ever in their lives would consider voting for a non-Republican, then I humbly apologize for the misunderstanding.
Actually, the question posed was:

“For those who usually vote on the right side of aisle...... do you agree with this?”

Actually, the question posed was:

“For those who usually vote on the right side of aisle...... do you agree with this?”
Read Post #14 and have a nice evening.

Not just Republicans --- those who usually vote to the right.

No reason to ask the other side.
Title of your thread is a tad off then?

It is easy to sling mud, isn't it. I find that woman's statement as pathetic as the "Don't Say Gay" mantra. Our elected, the ones we are paying, should just sit down, talk, discuss, make it happen for the people instead of the daily partisan bs.

Back
Top Bottom