• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican senators introduce bill to block settlement payments to separated illegal immigrants

Considering all the anti-American scum in office who toss the salad(anus oral sex) of illegal aliens I do not see this bill passing. The only thing these illegal aliens deserve is a bill for all the services they received on the border and promptly sent back to their countries.
I think we should set a bunch of these at the border to send them home.

BetterDiligentHartebeest-size_restricted.gif

just because he is no longer in office does not mean that everything he put in motion ceased to exist, but you knew that right?

True.

What is the specific incident or policy you might care to cite?

Any outrage should qualify foreign nationals for naturalization.

So an outrageous event of any description in India, as one example, should qualify the entire population of France to be naturalized?

Much of India's Billion plus population is underserved by electrical service. Outrageous! Should all of the billion plus folks be naturalized into American citizenship?

So an outrageous event of any description in India, as one example, should qualify the entire population of France to be naturalized?

Much of India's Billion plus population is underserved by electrical service. Outrageous! Should all of the billion plus folks be naturalized into American citizenship?
It is your "logic". You get to rationalize it.

True.

the one placed way back in 1996 is a start, but it goes back further than that...all the way to the Reagan administration as well when we started dumping boxes of guns in the jungles of Honduras.

Trump is no longer in office.

There's a pretty long history. We basically colonized these places after the Spanish-American War and those involved with our corporations and the corporations themselves control massive amounts of land, depriving people of survival as farmers, and control business, depriving people of making a decent living.

During the Cold War, we supported military coups that ousted elected leaders supporting land reform and supported the tyrant they put in place to keep the neo-colonialism going and destroyed any political opposition.

Our taste for drugs has turned these places into virtual narco states. Their gang warfare was imported from the United States.

It is your "logic". You get to rationalize it.

Whoopsie! France snuck in there due to my intention to visit the Louvre if I live through Covid.

Why should an outrage in India qualify any citizen of India to live in the US?

the one placed way back in 1996 is a start, but it goes back further than that...all the way to the Reagan administration as well when we started dumping boxes of guns in the jungles of Honduras.

Do you have a link(s) to the incidents/policies you are referencing?

Do you have a link(s) to the incidents/policies you are referencing?
omfg you have got to be kidding me? You must be very young if you do not know what policies I am referring to. The one during the Reagan era was quite the controversy. Remember Iran Contra? Oh, probably not since you asked for links....and that is not the only thing we have done. Perhaps look up who B-316 is and how we trained them right here at Fort Bragg, NC.

This was especially the case during the presidency of Ronald Reagan in the 1980s. At that time, U.S. political and military policy was so influential that many referred to the Central American country as the “U.S.S. Honduras” and the Pentagon Republic.

As part of its effort to overthrow the Sandinista government in neighboring Nicaragua and “roll back” the region’s leftist movements, the Reagan administration “temporarily” stationed several hundred U.S. soldiers in Honduras. Moreover, it trained and sustained Nicaragua’s “contra” rebels on Honduran soil, while greatly increasing military aid and arm sales to the country.

The Reagan years also saw the construction of numerous joint Honduran-U.S. military bases and installations. Such moves greatly strengthened the militarization of Honduran society. In turn, political repression rose. There was a dramatic increase in the number of political assassinations, “disappearances” and illegal detentions.

Whoopsie! France snuck in there due to my intention to visit the Louvre if I live through Covid.

Why should an outrage in India qualify any citizen of India to live in the US?
Only if it is due to US sanctions. It should be considered a market based metric.

There's a pretty long history. We basically colonized these places after the Spanish-American War and those involved with our corporations and the corporations themselves control massive amounts of land, depriving people of survival as farmers, and control business, depriving people of making a decent living.

During the Cold War, we supported military coups that ousted elected leaders supporting land reform and supported the tyrant they put in place to keep the neo-colonialism going and destroyed any political opposition.

Our taste for drugs has turned these places into virtual narco states. Their gang warfare was imported from the United States.

And what do you offer as a solution?

omfg you have got to be kidding me? You must be very young if you do not know what policies I am referring to. The one during the Reagan era was quite the controversy. Remember Iran Contra? Oh, probably not since you asked for links....and that is not the only thing we have done. Perhaps look up who B-316 is and how we trained them right here at Fort Bragg, NC.

This was especially the case during the presidency of Ronald Reagan in the 1980s. At that time, U.S. political and military policy was so influential that many referred to the Central American country as the “U.S.S. Honduras” and the Pentagon Republic.

As part of its effort to overthrow the Sandinista government in neighboring Nicaragua and “roll back” the region’s leftist movements, the Reagan administration “temporarily” stationed several hundred U.S. soldiers in Honduras. Moreover, it trained and sustained Nicaragua’s “contra” rebels on Honduran soil, while greatly increasing military aid and arm sales to the country.

The Reagan years also saw the construction of numerous joint Honduran-U.S. military bases and installations. Such moves greatly strengthened the militarization of Honduran society. In turn, political repression rose. There was a dramatic increase in the number of political assassinations, “disappearances” and illegal detentions.

Which of these policies/programs/initiatives are the ones that you are attributing to Trump?

That IS where my question for links was to lead.

Only if it is due to US sanctions. It should be considered a market based metric.

Are you saying that any condition anywhere affecting entire national populations is due solely to any single, particular and unique cause.

It is why walls are worthless. We have an establishment clause for an uniform rule of naturalization not any power over Immigration if we should have to quibble in legal venues.

I'm not sure what you post is trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom