• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republican Senator Ben Sasse Trashes Trump

Little Ben Sasse is 5' 10 1/2" tall. Maybe he should put lifts in his shoes like donnie.

It's nice to watch you Trumpists ex-communicate anyone who doesn't bow to Trump. You're doing Biden's work for him.

Answer me this. As a Republican should I be concerned about Nebraska going Democrat blue? Probably not. So if Sasse were to lose his next election, it would be to a Republican.

Sasse is a good conservative voter. He placates to the left, but trust me (he's not a friend of the Democrats. So I do see negative things with Sasse's animosity towards our president, but I like his voting record and he's seemed to trick the Democrats into thinking he's on their side. The same could often be said with Romney.

You know the Republican Elites are getting desperate when they stop hiding.

When Trump wins, you can expect Sasse to resign like Flake did.

He's not winning. When are you going to get that through your thick skill?

He's not winning. When are you going to get that through your thick skill?
"thick skill"???

Is that a typo or did you mean to say that?

OMG that was amazing.

Is anyone surprised that Trump is mocking the Evangelicals? I've been saying for 4 years how breathtakingly ignorant those people are. Laying their hands on him like he's a holy relic saying he's "Biblical", ignoring the family values that they pretended to care about, watching the stupid silently praying holy rollers who weep outside of abortion clinics embracing a man who is ON RECORD being not only pro-choice, but approving of partial birth abortion. Morons.

But my problem with Sasse is he should have been saying this all along.

He could have done that 3 years ago. but NO, he kept quiet.

"thick skill"???

Is that a typo or did you mean to say that?

This is Republicans jumping off the ship to save face. Trump is going to lose, deal with it. Muster enough wins so Democrats don't have a complete supermajority.

If these folks can believe trump is trashing the evangelicals in his base, it's only a matter of time that they realize that he did indeed call veterans losers and suckers.

The smart people already know he did that.

Back
Top Bottom