• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republican Senator Ben Sasse Trashes Trump

Republican Senator Ben Sasse trashes Trump

Is this an endorsement for Biden? I guess another "RINO" because he's not in the cult.

OMG that was amazing.

Is anyone surprised that Trump is mocking the Evangelicals? I've been saying for 4 years how breathtakingly ignorant those people are. Laying their hands on him like he's a holy relic saying he's "Biblical", ignoring the family values that they pretended to care about, watching the stupid silently praying holy rollers who weep outside of abortion clinics embracing a man who is ON RECORD being not only pro-choice, but approving of partial birth abortion. Morons.

But my problem with Sasse is he should have been saying this all along.

You know the Republican Elites are getting desperate when they stop hiding.

When Trump wins, you can expect Sasse to resign like Flake did.
Obviously, this one really stung you so badly you're hallucinating even more than usual. Sasse clearly gives no shit about what Dirtbag thinks. If anything he seems pretty sure the 'Bag's going to lose and won't be sorry. But what he's really afraid of is how Dirtbag is helping to lose the Senate. Dirtbag will be gone and so will that body for Republicans.

Republican Senator Ben Sasse trashes Trump
Is this an endorsement for Biden? I guess another "RINO" because he's not in the cult.
Too little, too late. Where was this "brave" senator who's suddenly discovering his principles back in 2016 when he could have made a difference?

Sorry Charlie. Donald Trump is smeared all over your reputation and you're not getting it back.

Flake didn’t resign, he retired at the end of his term. I do not expect Sasse to be gone any time soon considering he’s going to win another six year term next month.

Flake didn’t resign, he retired at the end of his term. I do not expect Sasse to be gone any time soon considering he’s going to win another six year term next month.
What do you think of what he said? Are you going to vote for him? Are you going to vote for Trump?

What do you think of what he said? Are you going to vote for him? Are you going to vote for Trump?

I am from Missouri so I don't have the option to vote for Sasse. Personally, I am not going to vote for either Trump or Biden. If I lived in a swing state I would try and weigh the lesser of two evils, but since I don't, I don't feel any inclination to vote for a candidate I do not support.

As far as what Sasse said, there's some valid criticism in there, no doubt.

Flake bailed on the swamp. Sasse will, too.

Too little, too late. Where was this "brave" senator who's suddenly discovering his principles back in 2016 when he could have made a difference?

Sorry Charlie. Donald Trump is smeared all over your reputation and you're not getting it back.
Sasse is no doubt trying to set himself up for a presidential run in 2024. Good luck, Ben.

Flake bailed on the swamp. Sasse will, too.
Could it be that even you on some level realize who the swamp is and it's Dirtbag Donnie and fellow felons? Nahh. You're a cult lifer.

Last edited:

What makes Ben Sasse a republican elite and trump not?

OMG that was amazing.

Is anyone surprised that Trump is mocking the Evangelicals? I've been saying for 4 years how breathtakingly ignorant those people are. Laying their hands on him like he's a holy relic saying he's "Biblical", ignoring the family values that they pretended to care about, watching the stupid silently praying holy rollers who weep outside of abortion clinics embracing a man who is ON RECORD being not only pro-choice, but approving of partial birth abortion. Morons.

If these folks can believe trump is trashing the evangelicals in his base, it's only a matter of time that they realize that he did indeed call veterans losers and suckers.

He had to wait until primary season was over to grow a pair.

OMG that was amazing.

Donald Trump thinks that evangelicals and southerners are nut jobs.

And that's his base.

Andy Griffith isn't gonna come walking through that door to save Gomer and Goober.

Sasse is a calculating, ambitious politician no different from any other despite trying to position himself to seem level-headed and contemplative. He's running for president in 2024--no doubt about it.

Most evangelical mega-churches are rightwing cults themselves so it's no surprise that they'd happily become a part of the Cult of Dirtbag. I don't think it either surprises or bothers them or their leaders that Dirtbag considers them suckers (which they are). They're in this game to destroy the separation of church and state for the long run so they'll back any PoS that advances that unAmerican goal.

Sasse is a RINO.

If he was so much better than Trump, than why didn't he run against him in the Republican primary? I think we all know the answer why .... Trump would have crushed him and Sasse's career would've been finished.

With that being said (see below)

Sasse is a RINO.

If he was so much better than Trump, than why didn't he run against him in the Republican primary? I think we all know the answer why .... Trump would have crushed him and Sasse's career would've been finished.

With that being said (see below)

It's nice to watch you Trumpists ex-communicate anyone who doesn't spend all night dreaming of giving Trump a rimjob. You're doing Biden's work for him, alienating everyone but the base. Keep it up.

Never trash dear leader...

View attachment 67299987

Only a year ago..

View attachment 67299988
Trump will throw anyone under the bus he feels has crossed him. Sasse is doing a wonderful job he has my endorsement, huh? wait a moment, oh, sasse is one of the most horrible of all the republican senators, he's done a horrible job for nebraska and is doing a poor job in the senate.

That's trump and how much he really cares about any of this stuff. Trump cares about attention and adoration.

Back
Top Bottom