• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Scott wins Florida U.S. Senate seat after manual recount

Last edited:
It takes as long as it takes. The reason to have an investigation is you don't know what you'll find.

It takes as long as it takes is true, but that doesn't excuse interminable answers. I don't think its quite as unpredictable as that. I guess the question is, where is the end of an open accusation? You know that no one can prove a negative, unless they are the answer to it. So, how long do you expect?
Regards,
CP

It takes as long as it takes is true, but that doesn't excuse interminable answers. I don't think its quite as unpredictable as that. I guess the question is, where is the end of an open accusation? You know that no one can prove a negative, unless they are the answer to it. So, how long do you expect?
Regards,
CP

I don't predict such things. My instinct is the end is near, but I have no proof of that.

I don't predict such things. My instinct is the end is near, but I have no proof of that.

I sure hope you are right about that. I want the President exonerated, but am prepared to move on if that proves untrue. That is the crux; let's move on! We have big issues to face and this is turning into a time wasting circus. Both sides of the aisle are using it to keep from doing anything constructive! They prefer we be attracted to a shiny object than do what needs to be done.

Regards,
CP

No. There is not. I doubt that story will get written.

Its difficult to report on a story which never happened. Which confirms what I said originally and shows the other poster was dealing in delusion.

Its difficult to report on a story which never happened. Which confirms what I said originally and shows the other poster was dealing in delusion.

You are safe behind the defenses erected by your press allies.

You are safe behind the defenses erected by your press allies.

Trying to move the goal posts will not work nor will foolishly engaging in conspiracy delusions. We have seen no verifiable evidence to support the over the top accusation that Democrats rioted when ineligible voters were taken off the rolls.

Trying to move the goal posts will not work nor will foolishly engaging in conspiracy delusions. We have seen no verifiable evidence to support the over the top accusation that Democrats rioted when ineligible voters were taken off the rolls.

That's fine. Carry on.

The Fraudocrats' attempted multiple election theft in Florida HAS FAILED. Ready for RBG's inevitable retirement, and other upcoming appointments....and a sufficient ROAD BLOCK for any of the Lie-o-crats' scams....

Republican Scott wins Florida U.S. Senate seat after manual recount

Reuters) - Florida's outgoing governor, Republican Rick Scott, was declared the winner of the state's hard-fought U.S. Senate race on Sunday, following a manual recount of ballots in the tight contest against three-term Democratic incumbent Bill Nelson.

In the recount of the Nov. 6 election, Scott won by 10,033 votes out of 8.19 million cast statewide, Florida elections officials said on Sunday. Scott took 50.05 percent, compared with 49.93 percent for Nelson, the officials added.

Nelson, first elected to the Senate in 2000, became the latest incumbent Democratic senator toppled in the midterm congressional election in which President Donald Trump's fellow Republicans expanded their majority in the Senate but lost control of the House of Representatives.

Other incumbent Democratic senators defeated in the election include Joe Donnelly in Indiana, Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota and Claire McCaskill in Missouri.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scott-wins-florida-u-senate-seat-manual-recount-184729779.html

Florida! Am I right?

Florida! Am I right?

Yes, you are right. Once again our idiot cousins to the south have managed to get our name out there. Hopefully, it will help with name recognition and tourism! I am thinking of offering bus tours to the worst polling districts. Think it will go over? By the way, it will be weapon optional(for the rider's. The residents have already made their choice's).
Regards,
CP

I find it interesting that a man whose company stole over a billion dollars and who would not cooperate with the FBI was able to walk away with millions and not one day in jail. I find it even stranger that the same state where he bilked the government out of over a billion would then make him governor and then Senator from that state. Says something about the electorate in that state.

Florida. Where common sense and democracy go to die.

Yes, you are right. Once again our idiot cousins to the south have managed to get our name out there. Hopefully, it will help with name recognition and tourism! I am thinking of offering bus tours to the worst polling districts.

Who or what are you talking about?

Think it will go over? By the way, it will be weapon optional(for the rider's. The residents have already made their choice's).
Regards,
CP

Yeah... I'm not catchin' what you're pitchin' here, friend. Would you mind taking a deep breath and trying again?

Florida. Where common sense and democracy go to die.

I reject that notion. I am from Florida, and have common sense and fully embrace democracy. We just have a bad time south of Orlando when counting ballots. I don't lay that at the feet of any party. It is incompetence in its purest form.
Regards,
CP

I reject that notion. I am from Florida, and have common sense and fully embrace democracy. We just have a bad time south of Orlando when counting ballots. I don't lay that at the feet of any party. It is incompetence in its purest form.
Regards,
CP

Won't lay that at the foot of any party? Really? What party has been in control of the election process in Florida for decades? I'll give you a hint - it's the republicans. But we don't want to blame any particular party for what a **** show Florida's voting process has been since 2000 do we?

Won't lay that at the foot of any party? Really? What party has been in control of the election process in Florida for decades? I'll give you a hint - it's the republicans. But we don't want to blame any particular party for what a **** show Florida's voting process has been since 2000 do we?

I conceded the point that the election down south was a pathetic performance. Is recognition of that fact that not enough? What is it you are looking for? Why flog a dead horse. Are you shamelessly trying to blame incompetence on a particular party? You are wasting your time with me. There was a well known problem there, but was ignored. I assure you, the folks there didn't favor either party, they just don't now what they are supposed to do. Once again, they screwed up, but not because of party affiliation, but rather pure incompetence.
That being said, Thank God we got the results the people of Florida voted for, in spite of the circus there!
Regards,
CP

Back
Top Bottom