• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican report concludes Holder misled Congress on reporter targeting

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
" SHOCK " !!!!

This is what happens when a political party purposely appeals to the lowest common denominator of our society.

The entire administration is contemptuous, bunch of criminals.

the key word here is "administration," meaning, they won, meaning the electorate had the opportunity to bring in a bunch of GOP contemptuous, bunch of criminals, but decided to stick with the Dem ones, since they at least show some concern for the country and its people ...

I bet the Republican Report also concluded that Obama was a Marxist Wall Street Insider, who killed our ambassador in Benghazi while targeting tea party groups

Republican report also noted that Obama was a big stinky doodyhead.

the key word here is "administration," meaning, they won, meaning the electorate had the opportunity to bring in a bunch of GOP contemptuous, bunch of criminals, but decided to stick with the Dem ones, since they at least show some concern for the country and its people ...

Listen up real close.......you ready for this. OBAMA ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT ELECTED IN NOVEMBER.

I bet the Republican Report also concluded that Obama was a Marxist Wall Street Insider, who killed our ambassador in Benghazi while targeting tea party groups

Just as I suspected, you didn't bother to read it.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062130870 said:
Just as I suspected, you didn't bother to read it.

I read between the lines.

Another vapid hit job from the discredited conservative noise machine.

NEXT RIGHTWING MEME!

Listen up real close.......you ready for this. OBAMA ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT ELECTED IN NOVEMBER.

I stand corrected ... you guys did bring in your GOP "contemptuous, bunch of criminals" ... in fact, I've been watching and cheering on one of your new lowlifes - Teddy Cruz ... piece of work he is, wants to shut down the government, scaring the crap out of most Republicans, including Rove! GO TED! PAUL/CRUZ IN 2016!

many tyrants win their elections all it proves we have to many propagandized ignorant sheep in this country

I stand corrected ... you guys did bring in your GOP "contemptuous, bunch of criminals" ... in fact, I've been watching and cheering on one of your new lowlifes - Teddy Cruz ... piece of work he is, wants to shut down the government, scaring the crap out of most Republicans, including Rove! GO TED! PAUL/CRUZ IN 2016!

he wants to get rid of a law that the majority of this country wants to dump, and your all for what the majority want. aren't you?

many tyrants win their elections all it proves we have to many propagandized ignorant sheep in this country

we do, we truly do ... some are known as Republicans and some as Democrats ...

the electorate is not too bright, let's face it ... let's take you - Tyrants are elected and after four or eight years give up their office if they are voted out?

Definition of TYRANT

a: an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution

b: a usurper of sovereignty

a: a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally

he wants to get rid of a law that the majority of this country wants to dump, and your all for what the majority want. aren't you?

so you're for background checks on the purchase of weapons?

TFRFTRFH (I'm sorry, I got confused) ... even if he succeeds in shutting down the government, will that prevent ACA from being funded? Let me help you. The answer is "no" ... will doing that be good for the Gop? "no" ... Is that why Coburn and many other GOP leaders are livid at the Canadian? "yes"

we do, we truly do ... some are known as Republicans and some as Democrats ...

the electorate is not too bright, let's face it ... let's take you - Tyrants are elected and after four or eight years give up their office if they are voted out?

Definition of TYRANT

a: an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution

b: a usurper of sovereignty

a: a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally

and where in your defination does it say a tyrant doesnt leave office? so how am i wrong on that part? and do you want me to give you a list of all the laws Obama has ignored which is in your defibition hell he doesnt even follow his own laws he signed

so you're for background checks on the purchase of weapons?

TFRFTRFH (I'm sorry, I got confused) ... even if he succeeds in shutting down the government, will that prevent ACA from being funded? Let me help you. The answer is "no" ... will doing that be good for the Gop? "no" ... Is that why Coburn and many other GOP leaders are livid at the Canadian? "yes"

it would be Obama that shuts down the government when he doesn't sign the finance bill

I read between the lines.

Another vapid hit job from the discredited conservative noise machine.

NEXT RIGHTWING MEME!

Making negative comments on something you didn't read makes you a hack and reveals your lack of credibility.

Same Stuff Different Day :yawn:

and where in your defination does it say a tyrant doesnt leave office? so how am i wrong on that part? and do you want me to give you a list of all the laws Obama has ignored which is in your defibition hell he doesnt even follow his own laws he signed

if he breaks the law he will be held accountable ... I just hope that your outrage was just as great during the Bush administrations ... I hope that you were sickened by how Cheney used his influence to help Halliburton make a killing - literally and figuratvely -- during the Iraq war ... How they outed Plame ... I've had enough of you cons tonite ... I'll respond to a couple more notifications waiting for me and then take my leave ... if you respond, I'll respond to you tomorrow if it's worth it ...

it would be Obama that shuts down the government when he doesn't sign the finance bill

good luck with that if it were to occur ... But I guess you're predicing that because that's the way it played out when Gingrich did it ... right?

if he breaks the law he will be held accountable ... I just hope that your outrage was just as great during the Bush administrations ... I hope that you were sickened by how Cheney used his influence to help Halliburton make a killing - literally and figuratvely -- during the Iraq war ... How they outed Plame ... I've had enough of you cons tonite ... I'll respond to a couple more notifications waiting for me and then take my leave ... if you respond, I'll respond to you tomorrow if it's worth it ...

And how did i know the Bush card would be pulled you liberals are so dam predictable next you will pull the race card

I'm getting off before some of you cons ruin my appetite ... good night ...

Back
Top Bottom