• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Party Today, No longer true to its original formation

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Republican Party Today, No longer true to its original formation

Republican Party Platform of 1956

The Republican Party was formed 100 years ago to preserve the Nation's devotion to these ideals.

On its Centennial, the Republican Party again calls to the minds of all Americans the great truth first spoken by Abraham Lincoln: "The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."

Our great President Dwight D. Eisenhower has counseled us further: "In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

While jealously guarding the free institutions and preserving the principles upon which our Republic was founded and has flourished, the purpose of the Republican Party is to establish and maintain a peaceful world and build at home a dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares.

We shall ever build anew, that our children and their children, without distinction because of race, creed or color, may know the blessings of our free land.

We believe that basic to governmental integrity are unimpeachable ethical standards and irreproachable personal conduct by all people in government. We shall continue our insistence on honesty as an indispensable requirement of public service. We shall continue to root out corruption whenever and wherever it appears.

We are proud of and shall continue our far-reaching and sound advances in matters of basic human needs—expansion of social security—broadened coverage in unemployment insurance —improved housing—and better health protection for all our people. We are determined that our government remain warmly responsive to the urgent social and economic problems of our people.

To these beliefs we commit ourselves as we present this record and declare our goals for the future.
End quote

Republican Party Today, No longer true to its original formation. Confederate Ideological Promoters became the Dixiecrats, who once upon a time overtook and demoralized and ethically damaged the Democratic Party with Racial Madness and Segregationist Ideology,

These Confederate Dixiecrat Ideologist Promoting people and their Racist and Anti Segretionist agenda MOVED AWAY FROM the Democratic Party....

They took their Confederate Idealisms and, Embedded Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological Promoters within and throughout Modern Day Republicanism
and
Their Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA has taken over and wiped away all the principles that the Republican Party was founded upon.

1645296819557.png 1645296844433.png
1645296953522.png

Why Are Republican not asking themselves what happen to them and why did they allow themselves to be lured into Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA.

THIS IS WHY EDUCATION IS SO VERY MUCH NEEDED IN AMERICA
Especially "CIVICS" Education

Last edited:
1956?
You don't need to back that far to see how drastically the Democratic Party has changed. Bill Clinton and Hillary were polar opposites. Today's Democratic Party leaders hop on every politically correct woke wind that blows. Want to marry your sheep because you were born that way? Today they are against it. Give them a few more years. Democrats have absolutely no foundation except for "If it feels good at the moment, go for it and don't worry about tomorrow"
Hollywood liberals lead the party by the nose. Just watch celebrity trends and you get a preview of where the Democratic Party platform is heading.

Their Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA has taken over
Since when do conservative voters in Southern States have enough power to take overthe United States?
If you are currently hiding under your bed shaking in fear because some folks from Alabama have your house surrounded, get outside and breath the fresh air. Nobody is there. Your fears are irrational.

I am really glad you found some images of useful idiots with the Stars and Bars. It just goes to show the real image of the protesters there that day - unlike these fake photos of the other 10,000 + people there, I guess all those with the Stars and Stripes failed to get the message of what flag to carry.

210106220923-12-us-capitol-riots-0106-restricted-super-tease.jpg 1.jpg
210106175547-02-capitol-protest-security-0106-restricted-super-tease.jpg 2.jpgProsecutors-QAnon-Shaman-sought-to-violently-overthrow-Capitol.jpg 3.jpg

Since when do conservative voters in Southern States have enough power to take overthe United States?
If you are currently hiding under your bed shaking in fear because some folks from Alabama have your house surrounded, get outside and breath the fresh air. Nobody is there. Your fears are irrational.

Perspective....
1645299154459.png

This ain't yo' daddy's GOP, that's for sure.

Political parties, and the ideologies they identify with, are in constant evolution. It surprises me none that today's democrat party has flip-flopped to be more like the Eisenhower era of republicanism and today's republicanism has flip-flopped to become more like the southern democrat of the 50's and 60's.

It wasn't that many decades ago that it was the southern democrats that were fighting for segregation and racial inequality. They lost that battle when they passed civil rights protections. Their own party, having rejected their racist wishes, then flipped-flopped to the republican party where they remain to this day. I suspect the same thing might happen with many of today's "R.I.N.O.'s" (as the extreme right calls them) possibly defecting from a party that no longer shares their ideology, and ridicules them, to the democrat party.

Hell, I even know people that were hardcore Bernie supporters, (ie; liberal extremists) that got all pissed off when Hillary got the nomination. What did they do?!? They defected and threw their full support to Trump, the polar opposite of Bernie. Some of them even went down the Qanon/Big Lie/Hannity Tucker, rabbit-hole, vortex. (I should have known from the get-go, when they were hardcore Bernie supporters, they weren't quite right in the head to begin with.)

Change is the only constant you can depend on.

Hmm, after taking more time to read the thing from 1956 there are hardly any differences between that and today. So, before continuing the debate, can we agree on that at least?
You do understand that if you are trying to make it sound like all Republicans want to bust windows and hang Mike Pence, you will fail don't you?
But I can play this game too. Why do all Democrats want to burn buildings and assault cops like they did during BLM protests?

I am really glad you found some images of useful idiots with the Stars and Bars. It just goes to show the real image of the protesters there that day - unlike these fake photos of the other 10,000 + people there, I guess all those with the Stars and Stripes failed to get the message of what flag to carry.

View attachment 67375653
View attachment 67375654View attachment 67375656

your tag line Fourm "Handle's" ,
Wokeism is Marxism
Just because you toppled a statue doesn't mean you changed history. It just shows how ignorant you are.

Tells more about your concepts than your pictures.

Your tag line validates the OP's Title.

(You guys should know or maybe you dont know, Fact is: you guys age attacks on Biden, will be fully applied to Trump if he runs in 2024".)
We'll see what the flip flop programming 'about age" will be, that Republican ranks will spin, if Trump tries to run in 2024

Thanks for clearing that up. I didn't know Alaska was a Confederate State.
Moving the goalposts in the middle of the game I see. Your rant was only against Southern people in the OP
Trying to paint people from the South with one brush is not going to work well. Your hatred and anger are blinding you and you will lose this debate.

Last edited:
That's been true for ages.

ALEC came in with gusto under Reagan/Bush after a few years prior of learning that right wing libertarians and radical fundamentalists could not get elected to office running as such.

The GOP died.

Hmm, after taking more time to read the thing from 1956 there are hardly any differences between that and today. So, before continuing the debate, can we agree on that at least?
You do understand that if you are trying to make it sound like all Republicans want to bust windows and hang Mike Pence, you will fail don't you?
But I can play this game too. Why do all Democrats want to burn buildings and assault cops like they did during BLM protests?
I did not and will not say "ALL" Republican.... are Confederate Ideologist.

I will certainly say ... "Some Republicans still believe in the values presented in the 1956 Republican Platform.

____________________________-

I've voted for some Republican in local and state election, based on what is on the Ballot. i.e. some ballots may not even have a Republican or many not have a Democratic Canididate in the pursuit of political seat, depending on the political seats that is being voted on.

My previous council member was a Republican, (He was not a Trump Worshipers) I voted for him, I knew him as a person as individual, and his values were more in line with the 1956 Republican Platform, NOT what the Republican Platform is today. Other Republicans attacked him, because he would not submit to their want to 'gerrymander districts to be white dominated by maliciously redrawing the lines) People respected him, because he was not bias, and he was fair and principled with concerns for the entire city, and did support development and growth, whereas the other Republicans voted against every items that came up that could promote progress. He never regurgitated Republican Spin Jargon. We discussed his position and his reasoning on critical matters. and never was there a point or factor of race or ethnic bias within his reasoning.

Today, Republicans did not even have a Platform at their RNC, they had a "Worship Trump" RNC (Republican National Convention)

Last edited:
I did not and will not say "ALL" Republican.... are Confederate Ideologist.
Just look over the OP. Your rant is 100% about Southern Whites. You want to paint every one of them in KKK robes. You are no better than a white supremisist who tries to convince people that all young Black men are criminals. Those white supremisists are despicable and so are people like you who use stereotyping to spread your hate.

1956?
You don't need to back that far to see how drastically the Democratic Party has changed. Bill Clinton and Hillary were polar opposites. Today's Democratic Party leaders hop on every politically correct woke wind that blows. Want to marry your sheep because you were born that way? Today they are against it. Give them a few more years. Democrats have absolutely no foundation except for "If it feels good at the moment, go for it and don't worry about tomorrow"
Hollywood liberals lead the party by the nose. Just watch celebrity trends and you get a preview of where the Democratic Party platform is heading.

What does this have to do with the changes in the Republican Party. You can start your own thread to discuss changes to the Democratic Party. :LOL:

Are wanting to avoid discussing the changes in the Republican Party?

The Arizona Republican Party is not the same as when I moved here in 89. Didn't like the changes the Tea Party was making. Sure don't like the direction the likes of Gossar, etc. are presenting.

1956?
SPIN !!! = (a state of mental confusion)

What does this have to do with the changes in the Republican Party. You can start your own thread to discuss changes to the Democratic Party. :LOL:
It is a debate forum and pointing out hypocrisy is always a good debate strategy....especially when it is hypocrisy at this level. The Republican Party hasn't changed since that 1956 paper.....(both parties have their extremist exceptions). The Democratic Party changes monthly because politically correct woke rules change monthly.

I dunno Rog....

Let's take a look at that and discuss.....

Let's take it point by point, shall we?

While jealously guarding the free institutions and preserving the principles upon which our Republic was founded and has flourished, the purpose of the Republican Party is to establish and maintain a peaceful world and build at home a dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares.

Today's GOP, mostly dominated by rightwing extremists and neo-conservatives, have done everything BUT try to maintain a peaceful world. There is prosperity in war and the elite in the military industrial complex must have it to cash in. They support politicians that support them. (I.O.W. Republicans.) Eisenhower also warned us about that.

There is no dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares, By all appearances, today's republican party plans to keep it that way. Tax breaks for the rich, the rich gets richer, the middle and lower classes just get poorer. Who can say with a straight face that every citizen fairly shares in American prosperity?

We shall ever build anew, that our children and their children, without distinction because of race, creed or color, may know the blessings of our free land.

The policies and ideologies of today's republicans, is extremely based in and influenced by racial division. Whether it's the Messkins coming to rape your wives and daughters or those black antifas are coming to burn down your homes and cities or some Mooslum is is gonna blow up your pick-up truck. This tribalism seems to be the glue holding them all together.

We believe that basic to governmental integrity are unimpeachable ethical standards and irreproachable personal conduct by all people in government. We shall continue our insistence on honesty as an indispensable requirement of public service. We shall continue to root out corruption whenever and wherever it appears.

LOL! Today's republican party supports, nay, worships the world's most famous ***** grabbing, prostitute hush-money paying, compulsive liar and immoral infidel that our nation's government has ever known. "Root out corruption." That is simply laughable. Today's Republican party supports and even praises some of the most corrupt people even known to Washington, defending them at every turn and obstructing justice in all ways imaginable.

We are proud of and shall continue our far-reaching and sound advances in matters of basic human needs—expansion of social security—broadened coverage in unemployment insurance —improved housing—and better health protection for all our people. We are determined that our government remain warmly responsive to the urgent social and economic problems of our people.

Today's republicans are doing everything in their power to destroy affordable healthcare, even though they haven't a clue how to improve upon it. They simply want to scorch it to the ground. They are in the pockets of the insurance industry and big-pharma. They could care less about the needs of the people or doing for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. There is no money in that for them.

We firmly believe in the right of peoples everywhere to determine their form of government, their leaders, their destiny, in peace.

Yeah, right. As the republican party obstructs the vote, slices up districts and gerrymander to enable the minority republican vote to rule. As they riot and kill and destroy property attempting to overturn the will of the people and overturn a fair, legal and legitimate election.

America does not prosper unless all Americans prosper.

If I heard today's republican say that I would laugh out loud. It's more like "**** you. I got mine!"

Today's republicans are so far away from this idea it ain't even funny.

Government must have a heart as well as a head.

Today's republican party is heartless and what head they do have is so far stuck up their ass it is as useless to them as tits on a bore hog.

I could go on. But I think I have made my point. Today's republican party is NOTHING like the GOP during the Eisenhower era. To think so is outrageously laughable.

SPIN !!! = (a state of mental confusion)
I'm not spinning anything. Your irrational hatred of Southern whites is on full display for the world to see. It's too late to walk it back. After 20 minutes you can't delete a hate-filled rant.

your tag line Fourm "Handle's" ,
Wokeism is Marxism
Just because you toppled a statue doesn't mean you changed history. It just shows how ignorant you are.

Tells more about your concepts than your pictures.

Your tag line validates the OP's Title.

(You guys should know or maybe you dont know, Fact is: you guys age attacks on Biden, will be fully applied to Trump if he runs in 2024".)
We'll see what the flip flop programming 'about age" will be, that Republican ranks will spin, if Trump tries to run in 2024

Glad to see you can derive all that from a simple tag line, that's as narrow as judging the Republican party from a few pictures of dolts carrying Confederate flags. Boy, could I cast a wide net from your tag if I wanted react to one item only, but I won't.

It is a debate forum and pointing out hypocrisy is always a good debate strategy....especially when it is hypocrisy at this level. The Republican Party hasn't changed since that 1956 paper.....(both parties have their extremist exceptions). The Democratic Party changes monthly because politically correct woke rules change monthly.

If you say so. It is also a strategy used to avoid discussing the downfall of the Republican Party.

You do know two wrongs don't make a right. I can agree both Parties have a radical element. The problem is the "radicals" in the Party are driving the agenda.

I'm not spinning anything. Your irrational hatred of Southern whites is on full display for the world to see. It's too late to walk it back. After 20 minutes you can't delete a hate-filled rant.
Geez... you are pushing BULLSHIT.... if you don't understand the Thread, you should stop posting, it's evident you make yourself look more silly with each of your attempts to deflect from the principle point of the OP.

Back
Top Bottom