• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Party Today, No longer true to its original formation

You know what is sad, you looking at a part of a scene where over 10,000 to 10,500 people gathered to demonstrate peacefully, no looting, no arson, just standing around in protest all day and who had not already left, when the curfew was called left quietly. Like all protests there are some who come to make trouble and out of that number there where about 150 looking to cause that trouble. You demeaning over 10,000 peaceful people for the actions of the small fraction of idiots who looked to create trouble, that's what's sad.
weird can quote where i did what you claim?
oh wait it didnt happen ooooooooops another tinfoil hat retarded lie bite the dust LMAO

yep your delusional dishonest factually wrong attack post on me is sad indeed but its fun kicking the shit out of it and exposing it for the nonsense it is . . .
your post is everything wrong with politics today it shows your posted hypocrisy and blind biased dishonesty and how you just make up false narratives instead of asking . . . . pathetic

ill be waiting for you to factually quote me doing what YOU said I did ..
or you could make a post based on honesty and integrity and admit your mistake and what you made up in your head . . .lets see what you do
Im betting double down on your posted dishonesty

😂🍿

Very little is like it was during the Eisenhower era, thankfully true, to quote you "Change is the only constant you can depend on."
Since we can't go back to the age of Eisnehower, what exactly is meant by MAGA? When did America cease to be a great nation?

weird can quote where i did what you claim?
oh wait it didnt happen ooooooooops another tinfoil hat retarded lie bite the dust LMAO

yep your delusional dishonest factually wrong attack post on me is sad indeed but its fun kicking the shit out of it and exposing it for the nonsense it is . . .
your post is everything wrong with politics today it shows your posted hypocrisy and blind biased dishonesty and how you just make up false narratives instead of asking . . . . pathetic

ill be waiting for you to factually quote me doing what YOU said I did ..
or you could make a post based on honesty and integrity and admit your mistake and what you made up in your head . . .lets see what you do
Im betting double down on your posted dishonesty

😂🍿
"Wow what a bunch of loons and nutters in those pics . . . " You opening words in your post #31, nuff said. Enjoy your popcorn.

Since we can't go back to the age of Eisnehower, what exactly is meant by MAGA? When did America cease to be a great nation?
I think that was just a slogan referring to the previous administrations screwups and not on American itself. Just my interpretation of it, but I guess it can be stretched many ways.

your attempt to try and focus everything on the South, just does not cut it.
My attempt? Do you even read your own posts?
Go back to your OP. Ignore the 1956 part and reread your words and count the times you mentioned Southern people in a derogatory way. Stop trying to hide your bigotry and hatred and just admit you are full of hate for people you don't understand. You are embarrassing yourself by denying it.
Imagine if someone would have done to Black people what you did to Southern white people. You would label them a bigot and rightfully so.

[QUOTE="Peacenik, post: 1075461199, member:

Democrats are the party of acceptance of different appearances.
[/QUOTE]
But yet their leader said if you are Hispanic or Asian, he will not consider you for a Supreme Court nomination because of your appearance. Real accepting huh?

Last edited:
Today's Conservative Right Wing Republican NO LONGER uphold these values:

The purpose of the Republican Party is to establish and maintain a peaceful world and build at home a dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares.

We shall ever build anew, that our children and their children, without distinction because of race, creed or color, may know the blessings of our free land.

We believe that basic to governmental integrity are unimpeachable ethical standards and irreproachable personal conduct by all people in government. We shall continue our insistence on honesty as an indispensable requirement of public service. We shall continue to root out corruption whenever and wherever it appears.
end quote

Republican Party Platform of 1956

The Republican Party was formed 100 years ago to preserve the Nation's devotion to these ideals.

On its Centennial, the Republican Party again calls to the minds of all Americans the great truth first spoken by Abraham Lincoln: "The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."

Our great President Dwight D. Eisenhower has counseled us further: "In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

While jealously guarding the free institutions and preserving the principles upon which our Republic was founded and has flourished, the purpose of the Republican Party is to establish and maintain a peaceful world and build at home a dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares.

We shall ever build anew, that our children and their children, without distinction because of race, creed or color, may know the blessings of our free land.

We believe that basic to governmental integrity are unimpeachable ethical standards and irreproachable personal conduct by all people in government. We shall continue our insistence on honesty as an indispensable requirement of public service. We shall continue to root out corruption whenever and wherever it appears.

We are proud of and shall continue our far-reaching and sound advances in matters of basic human needs—expansion of social security—broadened coverage in unemployment insurance —improved housing—and better health protection for all our people. We are determined that our government remain warmly responsive to the urgent social and economic problems of our people.

To these beliefs we commit ourselves as we present this record and declare our goals for the future.
End quote

Republican Party Today, No longer true to its original formation. Confederate Ideological Promoters became the Dixiecrats, who once upon a time overtook and demoralized and ethically damaged the Democratic Party with Racial Madness and Segregationist Ideology,

These Confederate Dixiecrat Ideologist Promoting people and their Racist and Anti Segretionist agenda MOVED AWAY FROM the Democratic Party....

They took their Confederate Idealisms and, Embedded Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological Promoters within and throughout Modern Day Republicanism
and
Their Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA has taken over and wiped away all the principles that the Republican Party was founded upon.

View attachment 67375640 View attachment 67375641
View attachment 67375643

Why Are Republican not asking themselves what happen to them and why did they allow themselves to be lured into Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA.

THIS IS WHY EDUCATION IS SO VERY MUCH NEEDED IN AMERICA
Especially "CIVICS" Education

What nonsense. By the way the Republican Party was around long before 1956.

So to be fair we should judge the Democratic Party by the rioters who caused billions of dollars of damage and a dozen deaths in 2020; the people that rioted in Portland for 100 days and seized property in Seattle? How about the ones that tried to set fire to a police station with officers trapped inside. Those Democrats, like you?

Last edited:
My attempt? Do you even read your own posts?
Go back to your OP. Ignore the 1956 part and reread your words and count the times you mentioned Southern people in a derogatory way. Stop trying to hide your bigotry and hatred and just admit you are full of hate for people you don't understand. You are embarrassing yourself by denying it.
Imagine if someone would have done to Black people what you did to Southern white people. You would label them a bigot and rightfully so.
Go play your looking for a "wanna be aggreived game" on some other thread. If you can't comprend the contextual scope of the thread, you should stop talking.

"They took their Confederate Idealisms and, Embedded Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological Promoters within and throughout Modern Day Republicanism

Geez.... if you know anything you should know Modern Day Republicans are not only in the South.

I won't respond again to your insidiousness of lack of perspective comprehension on that point.

What nonsense. By the way the Republican Party was around long before 1956.

So to be fair we should judge the Democratic Party by the rioters who caused billions of dollars of damage and a dozen deaths in 2020; the people that rioted in Portland for 100 days and seized property in Seattle? How about the ones that tried to set fire to a police station with officers trapped inside. Those Democrats, like you?
Geez.... if you did not read the article "don't talk"... !!! it said very clearly: "On its Centennial".... maybe your should look up the word "Centennial"

This is not about the deflection you are trying to push, you want to push your nonsense, go create your own thread!

"Wow what a bunch of loons and nutters in those pics . . . " You opening words in your post #31, nuff said. Enjoy your popcorn.
BOOOM!!!!!!

and he doubls down on the lies and stupid in his post just like i called it . . man am i good or what!

yep those are my words thanks for proving me right and exposing your posted lies, those people are loons and nutters.
now where does it say the bullshit you got caught making up? .oooooooooops it doesnt your post gets destroyed and looks stupid AGAIN LMAO
aIll ask you AGAIN quote me saying the lies you made up?

we are waiting!?

This popcorn is DELICIOUS!
who bets his post tucks, runs and dodges AGAIN! I love when they totally expose their own lies, its awesome!
😂🍿

[QUOTE="Peacenik, post: 1075461199, member:

Democrats are the party of acceptance of different appearances.
But yet their leader said if you are Hispanic or Asian, he will not consider you for a Supreme Court nomination because of your appearance. Real accepting huh?
[/QUOTE]
You post yet another comment that is Full of Stupidity !!!

Geez.... if you did not read the article "don't talk"... !!! it said very clearly: "On its Centennial".... maybe your should look up the word "Centennial"

This is not about the deflection you are trying to push, you want to push your nonsense, go create your own thread!
Nice attempt to dodge my point.

I dunno Rog....

Let's take a look at that and discuss.....

Let's take it point by point, shall we?

While jealously guarding the free institutions and preserving the principles upon which our Republic was founded and has flourished, the purpose of the Republican Party is to establish and maintain a peaceful world and build at home a dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares.

Today's GOP, mostly dominated by rightwing extremists and neo-conservatives, have done everything BUT try to maintain a peaceful world. There is prosperity in war and the elite in the military industrial complex must have it to cash in. They support politicians that support them. (I.O.W. Republicans.) Eisenhower also warned us about that.

There is no dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares, By all appearances, today's republican party plans to keep it that way. Tax breaks for the rich, the rich gets richer, the middle and lower classes just get poorer. Who can say with a straight face that every citizen fairly shares in American prosperity?

The policies and ideologies of today's republicans, is extremely based in and influenced by racial division. Whether it's the Messkins coming to rape your wives and daughters or those black antifas are coming to burn down your homes and cities or some Mooslum is is gonna blow up your pick-up truck. This tribalism seems to be the glue holding them all together.

LOL! Today's republican party supports, nay, worships the world's most famous ***** grabbing, prostitute hush-money paying, compulsive liar and immoral infidel that our nation's government has ever known. "Root out corruption." That is simply laughable. Today's Republican party supports and even praises some of the most corrupt people even known to Washington, defending them at every turn and obstructing justice in all ways imaginable.

We are proud of and shall continue our far-reaching and sound advances in matters of basic human needs—expansion of social security—broadened coverage in unemployment insurance —improved housing—and better health protection for all our people. We are determined that our government remain warmly responsive to the urgent social and economic problems of our people.

Today's republicans are doing everything in their power to destroy affordable healthcare, even though they haven't a clue how to improve upon it. They simply want to scorch it to the ground. They are in the pockets of the insurance industry and big-pharma. They could care less about the needs of the people or doing for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. There is no money in that for them.

We firmly believe in the right of peoples everywhere to determine their form of government, their leaders, their destiny, in peace.

Yeah, right. As the republican party obstructs the vote, slices up districts and gerrymander to enable the minority republican vote to rule. As they riot and kill and destroy property attempting to overturn the will of the people and overturn a fair, legal and legitimate election.

America does not prosper unless all Americans prosper.

If I heard today's republican say that I would laugh out loud. It's more like "**** you. I got mine!"

Today's republicans are so far away from this idea it ain't even funny.

Government must have a heart as well as a head.

Today's republican party is heartless and what head they do have is so far stuck up their ass it is as useless to them as tits on a bore hog.

I could go on. But I think I have made my point. Today's republican party is NOTHING like the GOP during the Eisenhower era. To think so is outrageously laughable.
Very much exactly on point!! Good you put it in such clear and understandable terms.

I dunno Rog....

Let's take a look at that and discuss.....

Let's take it point by point, shall we?

Today's GOP, mostly dominated by rightwing extremists and neo-conservatives, have done everything BUT try to maintain a peaceful world. There is prosperity in war and the elite in the military industrial complex must have it to cash in. They support politicians that support them. (I.O.W. Republicans.) Eisenhower also warned us about that.

There is no dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares, By all appearances, today's republican party plans to keep it that way. Tax breaks for the rich, the rich gets richer, the middle and lower classes just get poorer. Who can say with a straight face that every citizen fairly shares in American prosperity?

The policies and ideologies of today's republicans, is extremely based in and influenced by racial division. Whether it's the Messkins coming to rape your wives and daughters or those black antifas are coming to burn down your homes and cities or some Mooslum is is gonna blow up your pick-up truck. This tribalism seems to be the glue holding them all together.

LOL! Today's republican party supports, nay, worships the world's most famous ***** grabbing, prostitute hush-money paying, compulsive liar and immoral infidel that our nation's government has ever known. "Root out corruption." That is simply laughable. Today's Republican party supports and even praises some of the most corrupt people even known to Washington, defending them at every turn and obstructing justice in all ways imaginable.

Today's republicans are doing everything in their power to destroy affordable healthcare, even though they haven't a clue how to improve upon it. They simply want to scorch it to the ground. They are in the pockets of the insurance industry and big-pharma. They could care less about the needs of the people or doing for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. There is no money in that for them.

We firmly believe in the right of peoples everywhere to determine their form of government, their leaders, their destiny, in peace.

Yeah, right. As the republican party obstructs the vote, slices up districts and gerrymander to enable the minority republican vote to rule. As they riot and kill and destroy property attempting to overturn the will of the people and overturn a fair, legal and legitimate election.

America does not prosper unless all Americans prosper.

If I heard today's republican say that I would laugh out loud. It's more like "**** you. I got mine!"

Today's republicans are so far away from this idea it ain't even funny.

Government must have a heart as well as a head.

Today's republican party is heartless and what head they do have is so far stuck up their ass it is as useless to them as tits on a bore hog.

I could go on. But I think I have made my point. Today's republican party is NOTHING like the GOP during the Eisenhower era. To think so is outrageously laughable.

quote your comment

As the republican party obstructs the vote, slices up districts and gerrymander to enable the minority republican vote to rule. As they riot and kill and destroy property attempting to overturn the will of the people and overturn a fair, legal and legitimate election.

end quote

Republicans need to invest themselves in reading and learning​

It does little good IMO to look at the roots of the Republican Party and focus on how far they have drifted from that vision. Frankly it makes little sense to look at the Democratic Party from that perspective.

The beating heart of the Republican Party is now REVENGE. Their willingness to accept Mafia DONald in all his sadistic psychopathic miserableness, their tendency to Autocrats, their utterly disgusting support of Putin, their unwillingness to see that most of them are as oppressed by big money interests, the Kochs etc as anybody all has its basis in Revenge. This is also why they accept Trump's vengeance even when he vengefully skewers one of their own. They live now for vengeance against the Immigrants of which their own ancestors once were, Minorities, Libs, whoever and whatever they think makes them victims when in fact they are only victims of their own lunatic victimization narratives.

Even if you want to separate rank and file Republicans from those that are so out of whack that they attack their own Capital waving the flag of the country and proclaiming themselves Patriots you cannot separate rank and file Republicans from their central theme of vengeance.

BOOOM!!!!!!

and he doubls down on the lies and stupid in his post just like i called it . . man am i good or what!

yep those are my words thanks for proving me right and exposing your posted lies, those people are loons and nutters.
now where does it say the bullshit you got caught making up? .oooooooooops it doesnt your post gets destroyed and looks stupid AGAIN LMAO
aIll ask you AGAIN quote me saying the lies you made up?

we are waiting!?

This popcorn is DELICIOUS!
who bets his post tucks, runs and dodges AGAIN! I love when they totally expose their own lies, its awesome!
😂🍿
What bullshit are you saying I made up?, any fool can make charges - YOUR turn to quote a.h. you are on the edge here so make it good.

What bullshit are you saying I made up?, any fool can make charges - YOUR turn to quote a.h.
AWESOME you dodge and run again, looks like the lies you tried to peddle are still getting the shit kicked out of them
I already did quote you, trying to deflect and back peddle wont work

I'll ask you AGAIN quote me saying the lies you made up?
we are waiting!?

damn this popcorn gets tastier and tastier . .mmmmmmmmmmm
😂🍿

AWESOME you dodge and run again, looks like the lies you tried to peddle are still getting the shit kicked out of them
I already did quote you, trying to deflect and back peddle wont work

I'll ask you AGAIN quote me saying the lies you made up?
we are waiting!?

damn this popcorn gets tastier and tastier . .mmmmmmmmmmm
😂🍿
Therein is the problem, I did make up any or say any lies, you can allude to them but are somehow unable to quote them, mainly because there are none. I already quoted your words demeaning thousands of people evidently just because they are Republican, takes a small person to do that and then as you say, double down on it. I view you to be very much like your avatar, a cartoon character who is legend in his own delusional mind. I warned you about that edge.

Therein is the problem, I did make up any or say any lies, you can allude to them but are somehow unable to quote them, mainly because there are none. I already quoted your words demeaning thousands of people evidently just because they are Republican, takes a small person to do that and then as you say, double down on it. I view you to be very much like your avatar, a cartoon character who is legend in his own delusional mind. I warned you about that edge.
BOOM!!! another retarded lie that is never going to work I already quoted them lying about it wont change that. No amount of posted meltdowns you make will change the fact thats as soon as you posted them I called it out BWHAHAHAHAHA and now the desperate personal attacks because you got NOTHING, very telling LMAO

wow this keeps getting better and better, destroying your post is easy
watch me do it AGAIN

quote me saying the lies you made up?
we are waiting!?

yum yum yum😂🍿

This issue aligns with our theme, “Unity through Civic Literacy,” illustrating our belief that much of the divisiveness rampant in our nation will cease when citizens better understand our democratic government.

These trends and behaviors have only been magnified with the growth of personal technology and social media and further exacerbated by the pandemic. Civic education would seem a natural antidote for many of these ills, as it can provide students with a variety of supports and training. For instance, it provides grounding in critical thinking and fact-based debate—core elements of a successful democracy. It trains students to challenge misinformation (and disinformation) and gives future adult citizens the tools to engage effectively and constructively with opposing viewpoints. Or, using the current terminology, it allows people to not be “canceled” or otherwise censored if they attempt to engage in a dialogue.

Civic education can also give students tools to confront bullies, both in school and in later life, including the practical, hands-on training to respond to personal attacks (and their underlying causes) with humility, compassion, and effective discourse. And of course, civic education can serve as a remedy for the general ignorance many have of how our government actually works. So, it’s not surprising that we’ve seen a renewed effort in recent years to expand the teaching of civic education in elementary and secondary schools.

end quote

Last edited:

The Republican Party was formed 100 years ago to preserve the Nation's devotion to these ideals.

On its Centennial, the Republican Party again calls to the minds of all Americans the great truth first spoken by Abraham Lincoln: "The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."

Our great President Dwight D. Eisenhower has counseled us further: "In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

To these beliefs we commit ourselves as we present this record and declare our goals for the future.
End quote

Republican Party Today, No longer true to its original formation. Confederate Ideological Promoters became the Dixiecrats, who once upon a time overtook and demoralized and ethically damaged the Democratic Party with Racial Madness and Segregationist Ideology,

These Confederate Dixiecrat Ideologist Promoting people and their Racist and Anti Segretionist agenda MOVED AWAY FROM the Democratic Party....

They took their Confederate Idealisms and, Embedded Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological Promoters within and throughout Modern Day Republicanism
and
Their Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA has taken over and wiped away all the principles that the Republican Party was founded upon.

View attachment 67375640 View attachment 67375641
View attachment 67375643

Why Are Republican not asking themselves what happen to them and why did they allow themselves to be lured into Confederate Dixiecrat Ideological AGENDA.

THIS IS WHY EDUCATION IS SO VERY MUCH NEEDED IN AMERICA
Especially "CIVICS" Education

thank you for this, but this has been obvious since after 2010.....

I think that was just a slogan referring to the previous administrations screwups and not on American itself. Just my interpretation of it, but I guess it can be stretched many ways.
I always believed MAGA was BS from the start. It was disturbing to see so many people embrace something so false. America never ceased being a great nation. Sure, there are issues to be worked out, but that's to be expected. The Republican party was stolen by Trump and the deplorables. Long term Republicans resisted, didn't take him seriously, but he brought out the votes and he just barely squeaked by Hillary, even though she actually won the popular vote.

Traditional Republicans held their noses and voted for him, mostly for the SCOTUS, and out of hatred for Hillary. They were willing to look the other way at Trump's many digressions, including the Hollywood access video scandal. Republicans compromised their values for the win, and it did not work out well. They got some of what they wanted, but they and America paid a heavy price. Bitter hatred is rampant. Racism is far worse, and our pandemic response was atrocious. Now, we even see pictures of a smiling US president standing next to Kim Jong Un, with American and North Korean flags side by side. None of that made America any greater. It diminished us.

Hatred is no party platform. It hurts America.

Since Trump changed the Republican party, and culminating with the violent attack on our own capital, and after having learned that so many of the attackers were actually active duty and retired police, I have lost respect for the police.

I once had great respect for the police, considering that they have a very difficult job and I respected them for taking it on. Now, I view them with a very wary eye. When I see that thin blue line flag, which I never even knew what it stood for, now I understand it stands for the blue wall, a secret code of bonding that the police stand together and look out for themselves before the public. I see that they protect and serve themselves first, and prioritize their own safety over that of the public, particularly black people.

When I see the thin blue line flag on the back of a vehicle my first thought now is that there is a racist inside the vehicle.

Trump radically changed the Republican party in a very hateful way. It is so sad to see. America could be such a wonderful country. We have nothing to fight about. We have it great. We are a great nation. Sure, we have our differences of opinion on how things should be done, but these are the kind of problems a nation wants to have. There is no reason for disgusting hatred. That poisons the process of self-governing. We can only address our issues by working together.

The Powell Memorandum, Richard Nixon, and Newt Gingrich took our nation down a disastrous road and we've never been able to find our way back. The brotherhood and bonds we should feel for fellow Americans have been damaged. Trump made that far worse. He dallied about running for president many times but America always laughed him off. It wasn't possible for him to gain any traction until the advent of our first black president brought out the racists and their stupid seething hatred that poisons everything America could be.

The Republican Party is a mess and it has spoiled America.

We've got a lot of work to do, and we need some good people to step up to the plate.

Back
Top Bottom