• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican leadership and Democratic leadership... Statistics don't lie.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last night in the Republican response to the President's SOTU speech, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds said the following:

"Across the nation, Republican governors and legislators are showing Americans what conservative leadership looks like."

It got me thinking about what republican leadership and democratic leadership actually look like, and since control of the oval office, congress and the senate change all the time, the only way to evaluate them are to take a look at some statistics on the state level, where party control is more static and their results can be easily compared.

I left the names of the states out and simply labeled them by color, "Red state", "Blue state" or split. I provided all the links below the charts so you see which specific states (Washington D.C. included) made the top and bottom 10.

StateRate1.jpg
StateRate2.jpg

Although many here will refuse to see it, the difference between Republican and Democratic leadership couldn't be more clear.

I'm looking forward to this November's mid-terms.

Links:

.​

Last night in the Republican response to the President's SOTU speech, Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds said the following:

"Across the nation, Republican governors and legislators are showing Americans what conservative leadership looks like."

It got me thinking about what republican leadership and democratic leadership actually look like, and since control of the oval office, congress and the senate change all the time, the only way to evaluate them are to take a look at some statistics on the state level, where party control is more static and their results can be easily compared.

I left the names of the states out and simply labeled them by color, "Red state", "Blue state" or split. I provided all the links below the charts so you see which specific states (Washington D.C. included) made the top and bottom 10.

View attachment 67377873
View attachment 67377874

Although many here will refuse to see it, the difference between Republican and Democratic leadership couldn't be more clear.

Links:

.​

This is just results of many factors outside the office's controls...............................leadership involves MUCH more. Good leaders unite if they can, not purposefully divide.......

View attachment 67377873
View attachment 67377874

Links:

.​

You left out the names of the states because that would explain a lot about this kind of bullshit.. I think we all know why a shit hole like Mississippi has the lowest cost of living...

View attachment 67377873
View attachment 67377874

Links:

.​

If righties want to shift from whining about inflation to talking about unemployment numbers, be my guest. (y)

This is just results of many factors outside the office's controls...............................leadership involves MUCH more. Good leaders unite if they can, not purposefully divide.......
You doubt the science?

Back
Top Bottom