• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

REPUBLICAN HYPOCRISY ALERT!!

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
(Is there any other kind?)
The “Recall Gavin Newsom” idiots have succeeded in triggering an election...
They were allowed to collect petition signatures ONLINE... (think about that for a minute)...
These are the SAME PEOPLE that lost their shit over Mail-in voting, but suddenly Online election related activities are ok?
Given that 99% of proven voter/election fraud comes from Republicans, if you are a California Resident, I would check to see if your name was added to the recall petition without your knowledge...
You have 30 days to contest it if your name is there and you don’t agree with the recall attempt.

They were allowed to collect petition signatures ONLINE... (think about that for a minute)...
These are the SAME PEOPLE that lost their shit over Mail-in voting, but suddenly Online election related activities are ok?
Given that 99% of proven voter/election fraud comes from Republicans, if you are a California Resident, I would check to see if your name was added to the recall petition without your knowledge...
You have 30 days to contest it if your name is there and you don’t agree with the recall attempt.
Baaaawhhhhhasssa

Online voting for me, but not for thee is certainly their attitude.

Good point.

Do you have a source for that.

My search only came up with enough were collected for the recall. Nothing about online signatures.

You should post a link.

Is Newsom the Democrat Governor who sent all those covid patients to nursing homes with old people there? Maybe that was Governor Cuomo of New York I get them mixed up some times.

You should post a link.
I know, and you're right, but it is beginning to look like "Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch" because it looks like the time window on that is closed. So my original post would benefit from something like:

"...if you are a California Resident, I would HAVE checked to see if your name was added to the recall petition without your knowledge...
You HAD 30 days to contest it if your name is there and you don’t agree with the recall attempt."

Because from what I can gather, it's now too late, and I only just saw the story today. 😫

I know, and you're right, but it is beginning to look like "Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch" because it looks like the time window on that is closed. So my original post would benefit from something like:

"...if you are a California Resident, I would HAVE checked to see if your name was added to the recall petition without your knowledge...
You HAD 30 days to contest it if your name is there and you don’t agree with the recall attempt."

Because from what I can gather, it's now too late, and I only just saw the story today. 😫
Wow having to opt out should present serious legal challenges. Petitions are not auto opt ins.

Wow having yo opt out should present serious legal challenges. Petitions are not auto opt ins.
I honestly wish I'd thought about this more, the first day I heard about the recall petition.
I'm still looking but it seems more and more like the chance to search for your name is now in the past.

Back
Top Bottom