• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republican Gov. John Kasich to speak at DNC

Please!

Let's go to California where Clinton got all the votes she needs for a plurality:
Clinton 8,753,798
Trump 4,483,810

So Clinton won the plurality one state California by 4,270,000 votes
While Trump won the plurality in the other 49 states combined by over 1,500,000 votes

Consider California now has 40,000,000! in 1968 19,000,000 it's population has doubled
& now with 62% minorities. California in the election of 1980 before the results of the Immigration
Act of 1965 began to bare fruit for the Democrats

Republican votes 4,524,858
Democratic votes 3,083,661

The Democrats received 5 million more votes in in 2016 than they did in 1980
while the Republicans received the same amount no increase since 1980, I wonder
why. In bizarroville California where people with driver liscenses become voter
eligible could it be that of those 5 million more DEM votes a certain number are from the
huge waves of illegals since 1980 who are sheltered in this odd sanctuary state.

In other words the democratic legislation during Johnson's administration was responsible
for the huge number of 3rd worlders worlders coming here since 1965 & they vote 80-20
democrat.

1970 demographics
Whites 15 million
Latinos 2.5 million
Asians 1 million
Blacks 2 million

2017 demographics
Whites 15 million
Latinos 16 million
Asians 8 million
Blacks 3 million

14 million more Latino & 7 million Asians ended the republican hold on California
that Reagan & Nixon forged for over 2 decades.

Yawn.. whatever makes you feel better. But your racist rants don't in any way refute the points I have made.

I've been driving all day, but I'll say this much, now: your claims are full of fallacies (and not a little ad hominem, ;)). Initially, without getting into the details, the data are not comparable - the Clinton race was volatile, and the surveys you are referencing are earlier than current information. I expect the race will tighten, but the fundamentals are significantly different. For example, the numbers of "undecideds" is something like a quarter of what it was in 2016. Too tired, and too late to get detailed, but that's the gist. (Of course, if Director Wray suddenly announces reopening of an investigation, that might change the outcome...)

Yeah no. My claims are not full of fallacies. My points are based on logic and reality. Thats why you have had nothing to debate other than try to claim I am a "trump cultist" (or whatever)..and a "partisan.

Face it man.. you advanced that Biden was going to win because he was ahead in the swing states.

And I proved that Clinton was also ahead in swing states.. and guess what.. polling ahead in swing states was NOT a good predictor of the outcome of the election.

Trump graduated from University of Pennsylvania one of the top 10 colleges in the country
Romney graduated from from Brigham Young ranked #95 undergraduate college by Forbes
McCain was a legacy acceptance to the Naval Academy which is ranked #43 by Forbes, McCain class rank, 894th out of 899.

Those are the facts figure it out for yourself it isn't very hard.
BTW my alma mater id ranked higher than McAins & Romney's

What was Trump's GPA at UPenn in the 2 years he attended?

What was Trump's GPA at UPenn in the 2 years he attended?

I'm not a fan of Romney, but no doubt the man is intelligent. For "slick" to attempt to argue that a double digit IQ dolt like Trump is more intelligent than Romney is...not surprising actually.

his incompetence has lead to a great economy, great judges and low unemployment.

Sounds pretty incompetent to me

not

Unemployment is in the double digits genius.

Trump's fault the virus is here so he takes responsibility for the trump depression. Worst in us history.
I suppose in one sense you’re right. If he only gave China what they wanted instead of more tariffs they probably wouldn’t have given the Covid virus to us to economically cripple our country. China doesn’t care how many of their own they kill to achieve their objectives.

his incompetence has lead to a great economy, great judges and low unemployment.

Sounds pretty incompetent to me

not

The unemployment rate is over 10 percent. That's "low" to you? Is that what they teach at Yale - 10 percent unemployment is "low"?

The unemployment rate is over 10 percent. That's "low" to you? Is that what they teach at Yale - 10 percent unemployment is "low"?

He probably attended the prestigious trump university.

I only wish the title of this thread could be changed. Kasich is anything but a Republican.

You know his opinion on ‘great judges’ is only because they are pro 2A - his only ruler in life.

what was it before the chinese virus and the shutdown hit. Is ignoring the obvious part of the TDS academy's curriculum?

You know his opinion on ‘great judges’ is only because they are pro 2A - his only ruler in life.

Try not to lie so much-good judges follow the constitution on all sorts of issues

cool story bro. but complete fiction
Don’t try and backpedal - you prove every day that pro 2A drives all of your actions here.
We’ve all seen it, and you can’t hide your narrow affliction.
It’s too late to lie about it now.

Don’t try and backpedal - you prove every day that pro 2A drives all of your actions here.
We’ve all seen it, and you can’t hide your narrow affliction.
It’s too late to lie about it now.

your idiotic claims are worthless. you pretend you know what motivates others while ignoring hundreds of posts on other issues. Your posts are nothing more than baiting other posters with dishonest accusations

your idiotic claims are worthless. you pretend you know what motivates others while ignoring hundreds of posts on other issues. Your posts are nothing more than baiting other posters with dishonest accusations
Judicial Notice. It’s easy to see.
Keep trying to run.

what was it before the chinese virus and the shutdown hit. Is ignoring the obvious part of the TDS academy's curriculum?

"Chinese virus".

You've become a dedicated Trump supporter.

TDS Academy? Is that where they teach idiots to suck Trump's dick?

"Chinese virus".

You've become a dedicated Trump supporter.

TDS Academy? Is that where they teach idiots to suck Trump's dick?

lol tds actually stands for trump dick sucker. well done.

Gee, what do you do when your fellow republicans are voting against you?

Kasich is one of the never Trumper types. Generally "never Trumpers" are Republicans who couldn't support Trump in 2016. They are deeply loyal to the political establishment. There are some former never Trumper's who have stated that the Trump presidency has to be considered a success and they will vote for his reelection.

Kasich is one of the never Trumper types. Generally "never Trumpers" are Republicans who couldn't support Trump in 2016. They are deeply loyal to the political establishment. There are some former never Trumper's who have stated that the Trump presidency has to be considered a success and they will vote for his reelection.

Good analysis. If someone supports Biden, they cannot claim to be Republicans though.

Back
Top Bottom