• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Felon to Remain In Congress

The facts are what they are and what they are is that Maxine Waters is a thief several orders of magnitude above Hunter. Trump hasn’t been indicted or convicted either.

Well, according to Trump and the AG and DOJ, Trump can't be indicted. Hell, according to Trump, he can't be sued, indicted, anything.

You do realize this has all been engineered, right? The whole Trump cannot be anything'd defense?

All engineered by radical, far right christian ideologues who control massive power and influence throughout many states and in particular our government?

That's the real Deep State, and "centrists and moderates" like you need to wake the **** up to it before this republic we hold dear is gone.

The facts are what they are and what they are is that Maxine Waters is a thief several orders of magnitude above Hunter. Trump hasn’t been indicted or convicted either.

Why, because she is black?

And you've provided no facts. Stop embarrassing yourself, god you people are sad

We already have The Naked News,

thank goodness for modern digital broadband times.

I can be enthusiastic about The Naked Legislation!

Well, according to Trump and the AG and DOJ, Trump can't be indicted. Hell, according to Trump, he can't be sued, indicted, anything.

You do realize this has all been engineered, right? The whole Trump cannot be anything'd defense?

All engineered by radical, far right christian ideologues who control massive power and influence throughout many states and in particular our government?

That's the real Deep State, and "centrists and moderates" like you need to wake the **** up to it before this republic we hold dear is gone.

Lol. That’s quite a CT you have there. Of course the truth is that Trump inherited those OLC opinions which date to 1973 and 2000.

Lol. That’s quite a CT you have there. Of course the truth is that Trump inherited those OLC opinions which date to 1973 and 2000.

Hold on, no, it's not a conspiracy. The Family exists and is real. Salem Media is real and it exists. Center for National Policy exists, and again, is real.

You've been kept under a rock and are not informed of the realities here.

Figures.

Maybe the thief is hoping for a pardon.

Or a spot in the revolving doors of the Trump Administration. Seems that he'd fit right in.

Hold on, no, it's not a conspiracy. The Family exists and is real. Salem Media is real and it exists. Center for National Policy exists, and again, is real.

You've been kept under a rock and are not informed of the realities here.

The reality as it relates to Presidential immunity is that the legal opinion for it dates to those two OLC opinions.

The reality as it relates to Presidential immunity is that the legal opinion for it dates to those two OLC opinions.

Yes, I am aware of that. I am pointing out though that you clearly ignored the motives and achievements of the entities I noted above and what they desire for our nation.

It's a safe bet that there are some Republicans in that class also.

Right now? Not sure.

Most of the current ones are either indicted, having their properties raided or are being looked at are Democrats. State Sen. Martin Sandoval just resigned a few days ago. His house and offices were raided a few weeks ago by the Feds.

A perfect example of the Party of Personal Responsibility.

The last sitting Congressman to be convicted of crimes who failed to resign was expelled from Congress by a near-unanimous vote (I believe 1 congressman voted against expulsion).

Why do I think the Republican Party of today might vote differently?

Could be the Trump administrations influence. Felons abound in it.

1_mueller_graphic_final-1.png

Right now? Not sure.

Most of the current ones are either indicted, having their properties raided or are being looked at are Democrats. State Sen. Martin Sandoval just resigned a few days ago. His house and offices were raided a few weeks ago by the Feds.

Not really persuasive. Unindicted and unconvicted felons abound in Washington DC.

Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick but was never indicted or convicted for it. **** like that happens all the time, especially in politics.

Par for the course of only the best for the republicans. Two democrats have resigned for lesser stuff in recent times and yet a convicted felon is ok with the republicans.

Doesn't that tell you all you really need to know about the difference between the two parties?

How many around trump have been found guilty in a court of law? Two currently in jail and more heading that way. Only the best for the donald and republicans.

W was such a bad president by the end of his second term the republicans didn't even want him or cheney to show up at their national convention and now we have trump. Only the best for republicans.

I think their 'best' button is broken.

Par for the course of only the best for the republicans. Two democrats have resigned for lesser stuff in recent times and yet a convicted felon is ok with the republicans.

Doesn't that tell you all you really need to know about the difference between the two parties?

How many around trump have been found guilty in a court of law? Two currently in jail and more heading that way. Only the best for the donald and republicans.

W was such a bad president by the end of his second term the republicans didn't even want him or cheney to show up at their national convention and now we have trump. Only the best for republicans.

I think their 'best' button is broken.

Last I heard, he is "considering to resign" after the holidays. :lol: A Christmas war on felons, I guess.

Well, no.

She's never been indicted, let alone convicted. Your feelings don't trump the law.

It's funny, I've been hearing a lot of "innocent until proven guilty" from the right recently, but I guess that's diffe(r)ent.

What's different is that the corruption and crimes of liberals usually get laughed off, ignored or excused. Conservatives can expect the full brunt of the law in almost every case. As for Hunter, the voters will have the last word on him.

Back
Top Bottom