• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican donors line up behind Liz Cheney as she takes on Trump

If you look at Liz's voting record, her voting record was 90%+ the same as Trump. She, unlike so many of the RNC, drew the line at treason
Voting record is History. She broke with the RNC establishment. Right or otherwise. She is pretty much alone. Money won’t matter.

Cheney and Kinzinger are about as welcome as a shit in a hot tub.
When you realize that Trump's marching orders are worthless, you'll be in a better place. If Adam and Liz were opposing the republican party, I could understand your hate. They're not. They're opposing Trumpism and all the suspected criminal activity that goes with it.

All your doing is repeating what you hear on Fox and other RW media. Because Trump told you to believe. It's a really sad state of a large portion of America.

Maybe Liz will run as a democrat? She won"t run as a republican in Wyoming.

The Wyoming Republican Party will no longer recognize Liz Cheney as a member of the GOP in its second formal rebuke for her criticism of former President Donald Trump.

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee, followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming’s 23 counties to no longer recognize
Nov 16, 2021
She says she's running as a Republican, and she's raised millions. She would never, ever run as a Democrat. Do you even know what she stands for? This is only 13 minutes, but if you don't want to take that much time, slide to 8:20 for a short recitation.

If you look at Liz's voting record, her voting record was 90%+ the same as Trump. She, unlike so many of the RNC, drew the line at treason
Treason? You sound like a Brit. This ain’t 1776.

Treason? You sound like a Brit. This ain’t 1776.
Did Trump do everything he could to persuade others (Pence, state electors) to subvert the democratic process in 2020?

Bear in mind his own words asking Pence to stop the certification process and Georgia to "find votes" are readily available, free of media bias.

1647731926318.png

Perhaps Republican donors are coming to the realization that re-electing the presumptive GOP Presidential Candidate in 2024, with a "SOUL-MATE" in the Kremlin denounced around the world as a "WAR CRIMINAL," represents -

"A BRIDGE TOO FAR!"

Nice try but Trump ran against the ruling elites as much as against democrats themselves. He like Reagan was very unpopular among what Reagan called country club Republicans.
He said he did, and it seems you actually believed him. But in reality Trump was supported by them and ruled accordingly.

When you realize that Trump's marching orders are worthless, you'll be in a better place. If Adam and Liz were opposing the republican party, I could understand your hate. They're not. They're opposing Trumpism and all the suspected criminal activity that goes with it.

All your doing is repeating what you hear on Fox and other RW media. Because Trump told you to believe. It's a really sad state of a large portion of America.
Your first misapprehension, of many in this missive, is that Trump gives marching orders.
And I've not hate for your newly-annointed anti-heroes.

As goes everything you deeply believe in because it's been planted like a seed in the fertile soil of your mind, we'll find that "Adam and Liz" (how familiar you've become!) are relegated to the dustbin of TDS history.

America would be much better off if the GOP could break from that entire deplorable ( brainwashed, poorly educated, filled with hatred, bigotry and fear) base.

But they make up the majority of the base. Going to be hard to get elected without them. But if they don't have their idol to vote for I am sure they would vote for any republican over a Democrat.

And my love affair with Obama continues-- 0-0.
Obama's first AG was a major player in the scheme to illegally smuggle guns into Mexico. He was saved by Obama's declaration of executive privilege hiding incriminating evidence. Later he admitted to perjury falsely certifying to the court reporter James Rosen was a flight risk so he could be surveiled in secret.

Obama's second AG met secretly with Bill Clinton secretly on the eve of Hillary's FBI interview. That's a huge violation of the law. She also passed out letters of immunity to Hillary's coconspirators without any proffers of evidence.

With AG's like that it's no surprise the Obama administration skated away with no indictments. Corrupt prosecutors seldom produce just results.

Obama's first AG was a major player in the scheme to illegally smuggle guns into Mexico. He was saved by Obama's declaration of executive privilege hiding incriminating evidence. Later he admitted to perjury falsely certifying to the court reporter James Rosen was a flight risk so he could be surveiled in secret.

Obama's second AG met secretly with Bill Clinton secretly on the eve of Hillary's FBI interview. That's a huge violation of the law. She also passed out letters of immunity to Hillary's coconspirators without any proffers of evidence.

With AG's like that it's no surprise the Obama administration skated away with no indictments. Corrupt prosecutors seldom produce just results.
Nothing burgers. 0,0

Conspiracy theories.

I always had a feeling that McCarthy's actions would backfire on him. Looks like Liz is doing quite well with fund raising and overall approval with the republican elites. Perhaps Adam Kinsinger will get the same treatment.
People like throwing their money away. I’ll be right about Cheney like I have about mask.

She has zero chance. Even less than Harris. Two women in the tank.l that their states wouldn’t elect as dog catcher

Nothing burgers. 0,0
They are only nothing burgers if you ignore the evidence. Or, you believe in the 2 tier system of corrupt justice where senior Democrats are above the law.

View attachment 67381040

Perhaps Republican donors are coming to the realization that re-electing the presumptive GOP Presidential Candidate in 2024, with a "SOUL-MATE" in the Kremlin denounced around the world as a "WAR CRIMINAL," represents -

"A BRIDGE TOO FAR!"
Not convinced enough Republicans realize it. Too many Ted Cruzes, too many Marjorie Taylor Greenes. The GOP is suffering from Stage 4 TDS.

They are only nothing burgers if you ignore the evidence. Or, you believe in the 2 tier system of corrupt justice where senior Democrats are above the law.
Let's get back on topic.

Let's get back on topic.
Agreed.

Anyone else remember Jeff Flake? Protégé of Democrats favorite patsy RINO John McCain who gutted the AZ Republican party of all but loyalists to the great man, Flake delivered multiple passionate rants about the Bad Orange Man from the protection of the Senate floor. Republican primary voters were unimpressed to the point Flake decided not to run again.

Cheney has raised lots of money but remember Jeff Flake before your become ecstatic over the prospect a wave of cash carrying her to victory.

Integrity. Honesty. Don't get me wrong, I do not approve of her politics. But I do respect her leaps and bounds above all the Trump boot lickers. Liz will give them tax cuts without lying 100 times a day. She will honor her oath of office as she is doing now. Unlike the large majority of the rest of them.
Agree, we can add Patriotism to the first two, something too many trump party repugs have thrown away.

Back
Top Bottom