• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican CONGRESSMAN booed Ocasio Cortez

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
200 people voted by voice for Pelosi. Republicans only booed Ocasio. Aren't you trumpettes now decrying how discourse is so bad these days? :lol:

Low-life jackwagons. She hasn't done a thing to offend them but they are preloaded to hate her. Just like trump's sycophants in here. Hate first... No logic needed. Then bitch about discourse later.

Ocasio-Cortez after being booed voting for Pelosi: 'Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) after members of the GOP booed her for voting for newly-elected Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tweeted a taunting rebuttal: "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me."

"Over 200 members voted for Nancy Pelosi today, yet the GOP only booed one: me," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me, fellas."​

200 people voted by voice for Pelosi. Republicans only booed Ocasio. Aren't you trumpettes now decrying how discourse is so bad these days? :lol:

Low-life jackwagons. She hasn't done a thing to offend them but they are preloaded to hate her. Just like trump's sycophants in here. Hate first... No logic needed. Then bitch about discourse later.

Ocasio-Cortez after being booed voting for Pelosi: 'Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) after members of the GOP booed her for voting for newly-elected Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tweeted a taunting rebuttal: "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me."

"Over 200 members voted for Nancy Pelosi today, yet the GOP only booed one: me," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me, fellas."​

They gotta keep the angry rabble all stirred up.....(cue the banjo music)

They're just pissed because the high school dance video thing didn't turn out like they planned.

Aren't you trumpettes
Very unbecoming. If you really wanted to discuss etiquette, some different words should have been chosen.

Very unbecoming. If you really wanted to discuss etiquette, some different words should have been chosen.

I think you are a respectable poster but trumpettes... do not deserve to pretend to take any high ground on discourse. And "trumpettes" is hardly a negative connotation if you like trump. I would be proud to be called a Bernette. Wouldn't bother me one iota.

The OP claim is false. I did not see one Republican boo her. If you claim it's true, name the Republican members of Congress who booed her. Bet you can't because it didn't happen. If anyone, that was fellow Democrats booing her for voting for Pelosi after she said she wouldn't.

They gotta keep the angry rabble all stirred up.....(cue the banjo music)

giphy.gif

Awww...

Does the little snowflake need a safe place? Maybe AOC can find a closet in the Capitol where she can cry in privacy.

Exactly.

They want to be able to insult and bully, without any filter or regard for decent, but then expect others treat them with civility and respect.

They're just pissed because the high school dance video thing didn't turn out like they planned.

You haven't seen the video, have you? It wasn't high school, it was college. And she actually seems to have some talent at dancing...unlike her "political talent".

Awww...

Does the little snowflake need a safe place? Maybe AOC can find a closet in the Capitol where she can cry in privacy.

She retorted with "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me, fellas." and laughed at your heroes. The snowflakes were the ones that were booing. :wink:

So AOC heard some boos and jumps to the conclusion it must be Republicans? Did anyone else see or hear the booing?

Maybe it happened maybe AOC is play loose with facts for political gain the way Trump does

So AOC heard some boos and jumps to the conclusion it must be Republicans? Did anyone else see or hear the booing?

Maybe it happened maybe AOC is play loose with facts for political gain the way Trump does

There is video at that link ya know... And it's not like the Dems and Repubs sit with each other.

Nice try.

Sir, you are a master of the understatement!

You haven't seen the video, have you? It wasn't high school, it was college. And she actually seems to have some talent at dancing...unlike her "political talent".

High school, college, what really is the difference as far as the actual content?

There is video at that link ya know... And it's not like the Dems and Repubs sit with each other.

Nice try.

Can't watch video at work. So what are the names of the Republicans who booed? With the viedo it should be easy to identify the specific people who did this.

Can't watch video at work. So what are the names of the Republicans who booed? With the viedo it should be easy to identify the specific people who did this.

I know you are dying to try and parse it down to being so needy that you will never be happy but... I'm not going to interpret videoes for you. Go home, watch it, then bitch about something new.

I know you are dying to try and parse it down to being so needy that you will never be happy but... I'm not going to interpret videoes for you. Go home, watch it, then bitch about something new.

Are you unable to tell who booed from the viedo?

That's part of the point - the mouth breathers who put it out were too stupid to notice all the BC stuff throughout the whole video, and called it a HS video.

https://twitter.com/AnonymousQ1776/...com/AnonymousQ1776/status/1080594276831047680

And it's too early to know about her political talent after day 2 on the job, but she's good at trolling right wing morons!

Are you unable to tell who booed from the viedo?

The camera isn't on individuals who booed. The booes came from one side of the room. The side where the democrats weren't siting no less. But I'm sure that's enough plausible deniability for you to try and keep denying. :lol:

She retorted with "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me, fellas." and laughed at your heroes. The snowflakes were the ones that were booing. :wink:

Demos were booing - if anyone was at all. She's going to non-stop play the victim role.

The camera isn't on individuals who booed. The booes came from one side of the room. The side where the democrats weren't siting no less. But I'm sure that's enough plausible deniability for you to try and keep denying. :lol:

I'm not denying AOC was booed by her colleages. I'm simply saying there isn't enough evidence to determine who the boo came from as you've described the situation.

Awww...

Don’t think it’s quite right for a Trump supporter to be saying this.

Has she gone in a 8 hour twitter tirade?

No?

Then I think she’s doing just fine.

Back
Top Bottom