• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republican Candidate for President Donald J Trump!

It's official, Donald Trump is now the republican's candidate for President!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fc4208-4da4-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

FOUNDING%2BFATHERS%2BWTF.jpg

You have to give it to him, the whole world laughed at him when we announced he would run. No one is laughing now.........................no one.

Last edited:
Well that is good news. Now I can put my trump sign in the front Yard.

Congratulations Hillary. :(

You think? What's the temperature in the US right now? From the outside it looks like Trump has a great platform given the recent events in the US / Europe.

The Republicans have nominated a Clinton donor to run against Clinton. Good job, guys!

tumblr_o50jeoGv3Z1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

You think? What's the temperature in the US right now? From the outside it looks like Trump has a great platform given the recent events in the US / Europe.

It's about 76-77 degrees Fahrenheit here. Thursday we are supposed to start getting up in to the 90's.

But it's 70 degrees in my man-cave. Year 'round. LOL!

It's about 76-77 degrees Fahrenheit here. Thursday we are supposed to start getting up in to the 90's.

But it's 70 degrees in my man-cave. Year 'round. LOL!

35 degrees Celsius here today and no air con in sight, awful.

It's official, Donald Trump is now the republican's candidate for President!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...fc4208-4da4-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html

Kiss your party good bye. Evil has taken it over.

The man whose soul is still somewhere on eBay, Michael Mukasey, is now making the case against Hillary Clinton’s email handling. And, yes, he’s right about her lies. She cannot help herself. But her lies are trivial and pathetic, rather than massive, shameless and endless. She is a mediocre politician in our liberal democratic system. Trump is a direct, grave and imminent threat to the very system itself.

That’s the essential choice this year. It is the easiest choice in my lifetime.

Andrew Sullivan Liveblogs the RNC, Night 2

35 degrees Celsius here today and no air con in sight, awful.

People would be more sympathetic if they understood celsius. I had to google the translatio even though I understand most metric, no one here uses celsius except scientists.

95 degrees, could go worse, we had up to 105 around 4th of july in texas, with humidity spiking around 95% that week. The next week the temps were the same but it felt much better, people were like omfg too hot, I be like yeah but we are not at 70-95% humidity no more, that made 105 feel like 135.

You have to give it to him, the whole world laughed at him when we announced he would run. No one is laughing now.........................no one.

I'm laughing but then I dont live in the USA

Kiss your party good bye. Evil has taken it over.

His greatest sin: the elites and the armchair pundits didn't choose him. In fact they threatened, brayed out, threw threats and still didn't get their way. The internet couch commanders will now be called to admit how wrong they were. Oh the humanity!

People would be more sympathetic if they understood celsius. I had to google the translatio even though I understand most metric, no one here uses celsius except scientists.

95 degrees, could go worse, we had up to 105 around 4th of july in texas, with humidity spiking around 95% that week. The next week the temps were the same but it felt much better, people were like omfg too hot, I be like yeah but we are not at 70-95% humidity no more, that made 105 feel like 135.

It's also used by pilots. Airport temps, which are important to plane performance, is always quoted in Celsius. The conversion is actually very simple. For pilots, the standard temperature is 15C, which is 59F.... every 5 degrees of C is 9 degrees of F.... so, 20C is 67F, 25C is 76F, 35C is 94F, etc.

The Republicans have nominated a Clinton donor to run against Clinton. Good job, guys!

tumblr_o50jeoGv3Z1rdfgw4o1_500.gif

Yep, they should have taken themselves more seriously have they lost a winnable race in 2012....

http://goproject.gop.com/rnc_growth_opportunity_book_2013.pdf

The Republicans continued tendency to put their heads in the sand when confronted with reality will continue to haunt them. PDHeadInSand.jpg

This time they get kicked, they are really going to feel it...

Back
Top Bottom