• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican-Appointed Supreme Court Shuts Down GOP's Bid To Ban Early Voting In Arizona

No not Beverly Leslie

I believe Liz Cheney could upset the apple cart 2024, at least in the primaries. Chris Christie is aiso angling some.
I said months ago, when the primaries are all said and done, liz will still be standing and so will mitt when his next election is due.

Of course you will have someone in here shortly whatabouting your point but yes - Trumpism has enabled the fringe right, and whatever is left of the mainstream right has been cowed into silence/submission.
We shall see how tight Trump's grip on the party remains in November.

I said months ago, when the primaries are all said and done, liz will still be standing and so will mitt when his next election is due.
I would luv to see Miss Cheney on the debate stage with Trump, I may even be willing to pay.

This was the Arizona state Supreme Court.

It wasn't the federal Supreme Court.

You have confused the two.

I wouldn't count on the Supreme court to knock down this suit. Not by a long shot.

I would luv to see Miss Cheney on the debate stage with Trump, I may even be willing to pay.
I think I would rather watch it at home, this way I can yell, scream and cheer on cheney as loudly as I wish while eating my popcorn and laughing my ass off as trump gets angrier and angrier.

I think I would rather watch it at home, this way I can yell, scream and cheer on cheney as loudly as I wish while eating my popcorn and laughing my ass off as trump gets angrier and angrier.
Trump would just call her a war monger and carbon copy of her father. Though the Ukraine War has silenced most of the isolationist so not sure how effective that line of attack would now be.

Trump would just call her a war monger and carbon copy of her father. Though the Ukraine War has silenced most of the isolationist so not sure how effective that line of attack would now be.
At this point one has to be completely dedicated to trump to support him. He is slowly but surely becoming less and less relevant and his craziness when he opens his mouth turns off most others.

At this point one has to be completely dedicated to trump to support him. He is slowly but surely becoming less and less relevant and his craziness when he opens his mouth turns off most others.
I agree there are cracks in the base. Some want to move on, as is usual after a 1 term defeat.

Let's wait and see how the election plays out.

The GOP will probably take the House, but the Senate may see a gain for the Dems, 2 seats.

Its vital the Jan 6 House Committee wrap up before November. Otherwise it will be shut down such is the GOP fear of the truth.

That is the gop speaking through you. Hillary as far as this old man is concerned was probably the most qualified candidate I've ever seen for president in the ten times voting in a presidential election.

The gop did a remarkably fabulous job of demonizing her and comey's email nothingburger a week before the election all but sealed her fate.

Absolutely she was highly qualified. She was simply not likeable. I never voted for her husband and sure as hell never intended to vote for her.... but I did. I had to. I am moral.

Do you know this post is deceitful?
Not a bit; historically the alleged "Republican" justices have crossed lines to support "liberal" cases, but the "Democratic" justices usually vote as a block. The left's howling and whining about "conservatives on the court" is a massive gaslight campaign.

Not a bit; historically the alleged "Republican" justices have crossed lines to support "liberal" cases, but the "Democratic" justices usually vote as a block. The left's howling and whining about "conservatives on the court" is a massive gaslight campaign.
You don't think making the arizona supreme court sound like it was scotus is not deceitful?

Back
Top Bottom