• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Reptilian queens, UFOs, a cancer cure — strange circumstances surround murder case

torch

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
This is an old story but I thought I would bring up this topic

http://www.courttv.com/trials/henning/background.html

"In a case with quirky testimony about aliens, UFOs and a smashed vial of blood, a New Mexico fashion designer faced a death sentence for the murder of a woman whose whose body has never been found.

Friends of the defendant, Linda Henning, insist she brain-washed, drugged — or both — by the victim's husband, Henning's alleged lover.

The 48-year-old fashion designer found herself facing a capital murder trial — and the possibility of being the first woman sent to New Mexico's death row since the state reenacted the death penalty in 1985.

Jury selection began before Judge John Brennan in Bernalillo County Judicial District Court on Sept. 23, and testimony kicked off Oct. 2."

Who is Diazien Hossencofft?

"Despite his statements to the contrary, police have long suspected that Hossencofft wanted his wife dead to deny her a fair share of the marital property. There was also speculation that she knew too much about her husband, including the fact that he had been conning people for years.

He told Henning that he was a physician, ex-CIA scientist and had invented a cure for cancer. He told others that he was 2,000 years old, invested a youth serum and had genetically engineered his son. Since his arrest, Hossencofft has admitted to being engaged to three women at once and to taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from cancer patients for his "cure," which were in reality shots of vitamin B6.

Stephen Zachary of New York, a former boyfriend of Henning's, said she tried to sell him on Hossencofft's cancer cure within weeks of meeting him during the summer of 1999. Zachary, who has an inoperable brain tumor and multiple sclerosis, insisted on a resume after Hossencofft made a bold claim.

"She put him on the phone with me. He says, 'I'm a doctor. I'll be able to cure all these problems you have,' " Zachary recalled.

After receiving a fax of Hossencofft's lengthy "curriculum vitae," Zachary gave it to private investigator Steven Trusnovec, a friend, to corroborate. Trusnovec said he sensed that Hossencofft was not as advertised as soon he saw the poorly organized document with numerous misspellings.

It took Trusnovec an afternoon to confirm what he suspected. Hossencofft was not a doctor, a medical school he listed did not exist, and the school he claimed to have his undergraduate degree from was a women's college.

"I told Linda, 'This guy's a conman. He's a fraud and he's trying to set you up,' " Zachary said.

Henning became belligerent, according to Zachary, and insisted that he had blown Hossencofft's "cover story" by having him checked out. Zachary said he was not sure exactly how bad a situation his friend was in until the letters started coming.

"This is a spiritual war as well as a physical one. The humans stored in cryo-stasis will have their souls (life essence) extracted and dissipated ..., " Henning wrote in all capital letters about a month before the disappearance of Girly Hossencofft. "The reptilians are led by a queen back on the moonbase. I know this sounds like sci-fi, but I was told the sci-fi stuff was created so in case this story ever gets out, no one will believe it."

Henning urged Zachary to obtain his cranial X-rays from his doctors so that they could be analyzed for signs of "small molecule crystals which can hear or see what you do." She claimed Hossencofft carved one out of his leg and further claimed that President Bush is a "full-fledge reptilian" who uses holograms to project a human face.

Henning was tried for first-degree murder, kidnapping, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, Perjury, solicitation to commit perjury, six counts of tampering with evidence and five counts of conspiracy to commit tampering with evidence. "

After all we are all obviously conspiracy theorists in here so why do we shun anything that makes your credibility questionable, isnt that what a conspiracy thoery is the first place???

Re: Reptilian queens, UFOs, a cancer cure — strange circumstances surround murder cas

Yes I agree we need more talk of aliens in this conspiracy forum however I like the stories where it's not clear the people involved are total mad lunatics.:rofl The mexican government announced UFOS were in their airspace, remember that? Also some of the people claiming to be alien abductees seem pretty reasonable and down to earth so those are fun to read about. But the people in your article are clearly wackjobs and that takes the fun out of it.

I agree with you, but I put a similar article about this...but I know there is a lot white supremacy-like conspiracy theorists...not that they are racists but they cant even comprehend white people being responsible for the all the world's problems...they think its the jews faults, or the notion that maybe the first earth people were all mohagany skinned (dark brown skinned) is wrong (even when evidence said the first people of earth were from africa) but they cant take it...they believe the white man is superior...Compared to other conspiracy forums on the net this one is the most judgemental of all of them....I dont want to call them names but they are ******s to me....soft conspiracy theorists are the ones who think the illuminati came about in 1776 when it makes no absolute sense, the same ones who believe the new world order came about in 1945, they believe that bush, kerry, and clinton are all in it together, but for some odd reason they cant believe they are shape shifting reptoid/human-aryan hybrids...didnt hitler obsess over a blond hair/blue eyed white race...I just made a motion that the white people of earth are from mars....I am not saying white people are evil or racist but I mean...these conspiracy theorists **** me the **** off with there arrogance of anyone who discredits them or says something that makes them feel stupid...out of ALL people conspiracy theorists SHOULD NOT be calling ANYONE crazy espcially OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!...its sicknen...but thank you for being a true conspiracy theorist..

Re: Reptilian queens, UFOs, a cancer cure — strange circumstances surround murder cas

torch said:
I agree with you, but I put a similar article about this...but I know there is a lot white supremacy-like conspiracy theorists...not that they are racists but they cant even comprehend white people being responsible for the all the world's problems...they think its the jews faults, or the notion that maybe the first earth people were all mohagany skinned (dark brown skinned) is wrong (even when evidence said the first people of earth were from africa) but they cant take it...they believe the white man is superior...Compared to other conspiracy forums on the net this one is the most judgemental of all of them....I dont want to call them names but they are ******s to me....soft conspiracy theorists are the ones who think the illuminati came about in 1776 when it makes no absolute sense, the same ones who believe the new world order came about in 1945, they believe that bush, kerry, and clinton are all in it together, but for some odd reason they cant believe they are shape shifting reptoid/human-aryan hybrids...didnt hitler obsess over a blond hair/blue eyed white race...I just made a motion that the white people of earth are from mars....I am not saying white people are evil or racist but I mean...these conspiracy theorists **** me the **** off with there arrogance of anyone who discredits them or says something that makes them feel stupid...out of ALL people conspiracy theorists SHOULD NOT be calling ANYONE crazy espcially OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!...its sicknen...but thank you for being a true conspiracy theorist..

I love a good conspiracy theory. I get kicks out of reading books on them the way some women get kicks out of trashy romance novels. I love alien theories as well. The best conspiracy theories are the ones that really pull me in and make me wonder....All that said some conspiracy theories are just simply crazy and they don't suck me in and make me wonder about and question reality. So of course you can call some conspiracy theory stuff crazy. Why not? Plus what do you mean by true conspiracy theorist? I'm more like a conspiracy theory junkie....mostly 'cause it's entertaining between Stephen King books. I don't think there is anyone who believes every conspiracy theory out there....do you?

I didn't get all the comments about race....I'm not sure I understood your post really or got the tone of it. I'd try to have a conversatio with you but I don't think I'm understanding what you're trying to get across. Maybe you could explain more.

I made a notion in another forum that the white race could be from mars..I agree with you, they are entertaining and they do make you think and some actual make sense...I just made a notion that these people in are full of arrogance and only go to forums where people talk about the same ole conspiracy theories....yes you can always pm me if I am not on...my point was that I dont believe white men are the superior race on earth...niether do I think any other race is superior to anyone other race...we are all equal...that was the point I was trying to pull out of these people in these forums...

talloulou said:
The mexican government announced UFOS were in their airspace, remember that?

They never said that they were being piloted by extraterrestrials...just that they were unidentified flying objects.

talloulou said:
Also some of the people claiming to be alien abductees seem pretty reasonable and down to earth so those are fun to read about.

People who are otherwise "reasonable and down to earth" are perfectly capable of suspending that reason to believe in the most bizarre things. Look at religion.

Kandahar said:
They never said that they were being piloted by extraterrestrials...just that they were unidentified flying objects.

Yes and that's fascinating and makes for good discussion topic.

People who are otherwise "reasonable and down to earth" are perfectly capable of suspending that reason to believe in the most bizarre things. Look at religion.

I never argued they weren't. I'm merely saying if you are going to talk about alien abductions it's way more interesting to start with the ones where the person seems reasonable and down to earth in every other aspect outside of their claim that they were abducted by aliens.

My point is that to try to discuss the topic in relation to people who are obviously bat brained crazy isn't nearly as entertaining or thought provoking.

Back
Top Bottom