• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reps Scalise, Jordan recount personal stories about Trump during RNC

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
If only you knew the actual President Trump.

Since you and I do not know Trump personally, hear others who do know him and what they tell us about our President.

Do you think his sister actually knows him?

Listen to his sister and his niece.......

Prior to Trump winning the GOP nomination, republican politicians pretty unanimously condemned him as being a scumbag. The only people who have met him and still have a positive opinion of him are Trumpists with an agenda.

Why have the dozens of top officials that have worked for him condemned him so consistently?

John Bolton, Trump's National Security Advisor for a year, says Trump is an "empty suit."

General Jim Mattis, Trump's Secretary of Defense for two years, says Trump is a threat to the Constitution.

These guys have worked shoulder to shoulder with Trump and have seen Trump in action.

Trump on the disabled:

AntiqueBigAardvark-small.gif

Trump on Nazis:

giphy.gif

Trump on the death toll of his incompetence creeping toward 200K by election day:

200804161317-the-lead-erica-hill-dnt-live-00004201-large-169.jpg

Since you and I do not know Trump personally, hear others who do know him and what they tell us about our President.

Oh yeah.

They're objective sources and not his cheer squad.

Prior to Trump winning the GOP nomination, republican politicians pretty unanimously condemned him as being a scumbag. The only people who have met him and still have a positive opinion of him are Trumpists with an agenda.

Why have the dozens of top officials that have worked for him condemned him so consistently?

Because they have all chonse their positions based on the information the democrats got using their time machine.

So they could all be just where they needed to be at just the right moment to make trump look like a shady piece of **** instead of the paragon of virtue working tirelessly for the little guy he actually is.

Q2024!

Did you apply that same standards to those that cheered on Biden?

I didn't put any of them up as some kind of proof that Biden isn't a piece of ****.

Which is what you're trying to do for trump.

Do you think his sister actually knows him?

I can only judge his sister by my own sister and her hate once Dad died.

I as his executor ran into the problem when I filed the probate using a local estate lawyer in that my sister came to the court pleading Dad promised her every asset of his.

Problem was I had the will on file with the court and it called for an equal division to all survivors. The court enforced the terms of Dad's will and after my sister ran off buyers of his property, costing the estate at least 15 thousand dollars, for which I did not prosecute her, she commenced to tell those who listened that I threatened her with guns during a phone call.

I did call her. I commented to her that her hateful letter to me was commencing war on me as the executor thus I was putting the property up for sale and i sold it.

She has had contacts with family and even the church but hates my guts and has caused others to also hate my guts.

Trumps sister sounds so legitimate until one asks, who ruined her day in the past? She is out to nail Trump for profit.

I didn't put any of them up as some kind of proof that Biden isn't a piece of ****.

Which is what you're trying to do for trump.

So you are now calling Biden a piece of something in asterisks. I presume it comes from the exit hole under a horse's tail.

Trump as an officer of a corporation lost his case and it was settled by the Court to the Courts satisfaction and payments were made to non profits.

Because they have all chonse their positions based on the information the democrats got using their time machine.

So they could all be just where they needed to be at just the right moment to make trump look like a shady piece of **** instead of the paragon of virtue working tirelessly for the little guy he actually is.

Q2024!

Oh the tears of anger and resentment will flow like buckets of brine during a bucket brigade fire.

I can hear the Democrats again.

Biden won the popular vote.

Oh hell, not that crap again. :roll:

Q2024!

Not just my prediction.

Blitz Trump will smash the left and win.jpg

John Bolton, Trump's National Security Advisor for a year, says Trump is an "empty suit."

General Jim Mattis, Trump's Secretary of Defense for two years, says Trump is a threat to the Constitution.

These guys have worked shoulder to shoulder with Trump and have seen Trump in action.

Both failed our Government.

Jordan and Scalise have not failed our Government.

We are not in agreement. Most of those working for Trump and who have worked for him roundly approve him as president. Many even call him one hell of a fine person.

We are not in agreement. Most of those working for Trump and who have worked for him roundly approve him as president. Many even call him one hell of a fine person.

The vast majority of people who have left his administration have dissed him and the chaos of his administration. Either they're right, or Trump is such a horrible judge of character he keeps hand selecting the wrong people. You pick.

Did Gym bring his sports coat?

Back
Top Bottom