• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reports: Milwaukee Bucks boycotting NBA playoff game this afternoon

Seeing as the NBA leadership is ignoring the physical abuse of minors in Chinese NBA-sponsored athletic camps, it wouldn't surprise me if they did just that!

They are so powerful that they are able to silence the media on the matter of slave labor and human rights violations in China. Just think about that.
The NBA is THAT powerful.

MLB is doing it too.

Well I supported the NBA and MLB boycott when 5-year old, white Cannon Hinnant had his brains blown out when his black neighbor executed him recently. Fair is fair.
Oh, wait...

Well I supported the NBA and MLB boycott when 5-year old, white Cannon Hinnant had his brains blown out when his black neighbor executed him recently. Fair is fair.
Oh, wait...

The fact that you do not see the false equivalency of your statements is mind boggling.

The fact that you do not see the false equivalency of your statements is mind boggling.

All lives matter.
The fact that you don't see the ludicrous irony of black men making tens of millions for playing a ball game, decrying "institutional racism" is farcical.
The fact that you don't see the hypocrisy of ignoring REAL subjugation of citizens in China is violence.
Silence is violence.
How's that sauce taste?

LeBron is a China whore.

Some of MLBaseball is now joining in. Good job rogue cops/reich-wing militia/Trump. Trump has always been a China whore, Roadvirus, along with his entire whore family.

Trump’s NEVER ONCE criticized Xi Jinping. Trump encouraged Xi to ethnically cleanse the Uighers. Just like our former Christian friends the Kurds by erDOGan.

All lives matter.
The fact that you don't see the ludicrous irony of black men making tens of millions for playing a ball game, decrying "institutional racism" is farcical.
The fact that you don't see the hypocrisy of ignoring REAL subjugation of citizens in China is violence.
Silence is violence.
How's that sauce taste?
Can you show me a black cop who has shot a white guy SEVEN times in his BACK?

And you are displaying reasoning at that level.

Because 5-year olds can articulate the subjugation, abuse and human rights crimes against Chinese muslims done by the Communist Chinese government.
Yup

Can you show me a black cop who has shot a white guy SEVEN times in his BACK?

I can show you a white dude in Arizona who was shot while actually cooperating with police, placing his gun on the ground and raising his hands up! A REAL "hands up, don't shoot"!
But you don't even know his name, do you?

**** if I know why 7 shots were fired off. You don't either.

Not really, for him. He’s fully aware that a very few rogue cops, along with right-wing militias and Trump, have been stoking racial riots during this election year with these shootings.

All lives matter.
Silence is violence.
How's that sauce taste?
  • All lives do not currently matter because black lives do not matter as much as white lives.
  • There may be a lot of black men making millions now, but many of them came from families that were broken with financial instability due to an oppressive social system that exists in many cities.
  • Are you asking the US to invade China now to force them to accept our ideologies?
  • Are you now joining Black Lives Matter protesters to lend your voice and end your silence?
  • Your sauce tastes foul due to the logical fallacies you continue to use.

• All lives do not currently matter because black lives do not matter as much as white lives.
  • There may be a lot of black men making millions now, but many of them came from families that were broken with financial instability due to an oppressive social system that exists in many cities.
  • Are you asking the US to invade China now to force them to accept our ideologies?
  • Are you now joining Black Lives Matter protesters to lend your voice and end your silence?
  • Your sauce tastes foul due to the logical fallacies you continue to use.

@larryelder

Interracial Violent Victimizations (Excluding Homicide) Between Blacks And Whites (2018)

Total: 593,598

Committed By Blacks Against Whites: 537,204 (approx. 90%)

Committed By Whites Against Blacks: 56,394 (less than 10%)

--Bureau of Justice Statistics

#WhitePrivilege

Facts over feelings, not truth over facts, Joe.

The NBA fade into obscurity? :lamo

Their billionaire owners might not find that so agreeable so they'll bend. What they wont do is give a seconds thought to what you or anybody else on the white wing thinks because you have no leverage whatsoever. Billion dollar industries couldn't give a flying **** how any of you feel. :laughat:

I'm sure the owners don't want to see the league die, but they don't have much of a say in it. If they aren't making money, they'll eventually cut their losses. No one is buying tickets. Few people were watching to begin with - none if they aren't playing. It's not sustainable.

And it's really unclear what the 'ask' is. The NBA owners had nothing to do with the shooting in Wisconsin, and no influence over the prosecution of the officers.

all we need is a leader. just an mature man/woman who can speak to the nation and diffuse tensions.

i think Trump loves the killings. it's the chaos he needs.

Don't forget the cruelty part.

Facts over feelings, not truth over facts, Joe.

And for every 20 unarmed black men arrested, 5 were killed. In contrast, for every 20 unarmed white men arrested, 2 were killed. Do you feel the statistics you quoted justify that behavior?

I'm sure the owners don't want to see the league die, but they don't have much of a say in it. If they aren't making money, they'll eventually cut their losses. No one is buying tickets. Few people were watching to begin with - none if they aren't playing. It's not sustainable.

And it's really unclear what the 'ask' is. The NBA owners had nothing to do with the shooting in Wisconsin, and no influence over the prosecution of the officers.

Billiaires have plenty of political influence and all the incentive in the world. They aren't going to be cutting their loses either. Neither are the states and cities that need the revenue from their sport and its not just the butts in seats but the TV deals and the ad buys, there are a bunch of rich white people about to lose a lot of money. You might not be bright enough to understand the leverage that affords players but they are.

GEORGETOWN, S.C. (WCBD) – A crash Monday afternoon led to the fatal shooting of a man and his stepdaughter in Georgetown.

Deputies say an altercation occurred shortly after the crash on Highway 521 and Indian Hut Road near Andrews. The fight resulted in three people being shot – two of whom later died. The third victim, a man who stopped to help, survived the shooting.

Nick Wall and his 21-year-old stepdaughter, Laura Anderson, died at the hospital – Wall died at Georgetown Hospital while Anderson died at the Medical University of South Carolina. [WBTW]https://www.postandcourier.com/georgetown/man-charged-with-double-murder-after-shooting-in-georgetown-county/article_af0c8d14-e652-11ea-be9f-7bdd219a1095.html
Wake up. This is South Africa.

**** the NBA and their selective outrage.

So far, we are to understand that the following are not acceptable forms of protesting in America depending on the decade. Admittedly, I believe some of these are not productive ways of protesting to say the least. I also agree that some are harmless forms of protesting.

- kneeling during anthem at (insert) games
- looting & burning cities
- removal of confederacy statues
- electing officials like AOC, Talib, etc.
- closing down financial sectors
- refusing to play (insert) games
- refusing to fight America's wars in foreign lands
- making movies about racism
- sitting in the wrong coffee shop
- boycotting businesses

Is this what that loud lady meant by the best is yet to come? Because the list of unacceptable ways to protest just keeps getting longer.

Maybe I'm not seeing the freedom.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Don't forget the cruelty part.

yeah.

and none of this is new. Trump has been a soulless, corrupt con man since the 1980s. this entire era is the fault of Trump voters.

The NBA fade into obscurity? :lamo

Their billionaire owners might not find that so agreeable so they'll bend. What they wont do is give a seconds thought to what you or anybody else on the white wing thinks because you have no leverage whatsoever. Billion dollar industries couldn't give a flying **** how any of you feel. :laughat:
This isn't as great as you think it is. Corporations SHOULD care about white people, and Asian people, black people, and all people. There does need to be some accountability for corporate crimes committed against societies regardless of their racial make up. Corporations are always too eager to play people against each other while they get away with ridiculous environmental violations.

It is corporations polluting in Flint, and they have equivalents in Russia, and Belarus, and other majority white countries where it is regular people like you or I who are dealing with the consequences of their mismanagement. Not surprisingly, these places have visible hip-hop movements that idolize the US rappers that first pointed out the police problem in America 30 years ago because it is the police that are defending the interests which keep the people on the ground poor.

The problem with Acadia's argument is not that it faults corporations for bending to the will of players, or that it sees the NBA becoming subservient to the other master McDonald's, Nike and Apple have been serving without issue for decades. His posts aren't that well thought out. It is that it assumes the NBA has something against white people, in a sport where every major team is owned by white people.

That's just ****ing stupid.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Last edited:
Reports are that NBA teams won't play until the cop is arrested,

If that's the case, shut it down, that's just mob rule with no actual thought process on how to enact meangingful change.....you don't want to play, don't play, but don't try to strongarm a result, when you have ZERO clue about what actually happened.

I bet you half the league couldn't articulate what happened, why it happened, and how to prevent, all they hear is black man shot.....

Oh, wait...

I too remember all the people who claimed that five year old had coming, like people routinely do when minorities are murdered by police officers.

Oh wait :roll:

Reports are that NBA teams won't play until the cop is arrested,

If that's the case, shut it down, that's just mob rule with no actual thought process on how to enact meangingful change.....you don't want to play, don't play, but don't try to strongarm a result, when you have ZERO clue about what actually happened.

I bet you half the league couldn't articulate what happened, why it happened, and how to prevent, all they hear is black man shot.....

If it were a civil matter, the shooter would be in custody with bail set and a hearing to determine whether the shooting was a result of self defense. I understand not treating police exactly like civilians for most crimes, but I do think crimes as violent as this should be treated similarly to civil incidents. I understand your point, and I agree that many are making assumptions about facts that do not exist, but I do feel that officers should be arrested when incidents this violent occur. I especially believe that when there were children involved who witnessed their father shot by a police officer in this manner.

Last edited:
If it were a civil matter, the shooter would be in custody with bail set and a hearing to determine whether the shooting was a result of self defense. I understand not treating police exactly like civilians for most crimes, but I do think crimes as violent as this should be treated similar to civil incidents. I understand your point, and I agree that many are making assumptions about facts that do not exist, but I do agree that officers should be arrested when incidents this violent occur. I especially believe that when there were children involved who witnessed their father shot by a police officer in this manner.

Absolutely, 1000% disagree, with pretty much anything I can throw at it, there is absolutely ZERO evidence that shows this was a crime, in fact, all the evidence showing, shows this as a justified shoot.

AFTER the investigation, if something else pops up, maybe....but you absolutely can not treat cops, as regular citizens in these situations, no matter the....violence.

But look at how you said it....I do think crimes as violent as this......WHAT CRIME ?

Back
Top Bottom