• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Reports coming in that Trump Town Hall was not available

I explained in another post how High Finance among Billionaires operates.
When a Real Estate Magnate owns Billions in Real Estate that means they
rely on Mortgaging that Real Estate.
It was explained nicely by Bob Woodward in his book - Maestro - {2001}
A book highlighting the way Alan Greenspan thought as Fed Chairman.
Greenspan was obsessed with going over Big Business and their Inventories.
Where a shortage signaled one thing and an oversupply another.The key
to how Greenspan determined if to raise the Overnight Loan rate or let it
remain the same.The Size of Inventories by key Companies { Those who Manufacture
Goods}. That is why Trump has Debt.Most Americans have debt in the form of their
Homes.They Have a Note to pay off.
You tried very hard to make it appear that Trump simply does what all billionaires do. Thing is, Trump’s many business failures, including 5 bankruptcies, are well documented and widely known.

Factually, if Fred Trump hadn’t given Donnie hundreds of millions of dollars, and repeatedly bailed him out of poorly considered ventures, Donnie would have only a fraction of the wealth he currently enjoys.

Trump’s sole legitimate claim to business savvy is his unhesitatingly amoral willingness to lie, cheat, and/or steal to make money, period.

Other genuine self-made billionaires (none of whom has ever declared bankruptcy) mock Donald Trump for the side show huckster that he is.

Mark Cuban - “I’m not so sure Donald knows what he’s not good at. What he’s done well is put his name on big buildings, right? He appears to have done well putting his name through a licensing arrangement on hotels and buildings”.

Michael Bloomberg - “Trump says he wants to run the nation like he's run his business. God help us.”

Warren Buffet - “Now I've got news for him, I'm under audit too. And I would be delighted to meet him any place, any time between now and the election. I'll bring my tax return, he can bring his tax return. Nobody's going to arrest us, there are no rules against showing your tax returns. And just let people ask us questions about the times that are on there," Buffett said. "You're only afraid if you've got something to be afraid about”.

Meg Whitman - “Trump's reckless and uninformed positions on critical issues -- from immigration to our economy to foreign policy -- have made it abundantly clear that he lacks both the policy depth and sound judgment required as President."

And even the Koch bothers, who regularly bankroll Republican candidates -
"I see two people that as of this point we're not supporting," he said. "Are you going to put a gun to my head? If I had to vote for cancer or heart attack why would I vote for either?"

He added that Trump's "guiding principles are antithetical" to those Koch believes in, namely, free trade.”

Last edited:
Some Markets including major cities did not screen or allow
last nights Trump Debate.I am talkin' NBC affiliates.
That is Election Interference.

Biden's Town hall was run on two networks fewer than Trump's and he still beat him in the ratings. I don't see anyone complaining that he didn't get enough coverage.

And does every news outlet have to run every rally, debate or townhall? Fill us in on how this works.

You tried very hard to make it appear that Trump simply does what all billionaires do. Thing is, Trump’s many business failures, including 5 bankruptcies, are well documented and widely known.

Factually, if Fred Trump hadn’t given Donnie hundreds of millions of dollars, and repeatedly bailed him out of poorly considered ventures, Donnie would have only a fraction of the wealth he currently enjoys.

Trump’s sole legitimate claim to business savvy is his unhesitatingly amoral willingness to lie, cheat, and/or steal to make money, period.

Other genuine self-made billionaires (none of whom has ever declared bankruptcy) mock Donald Trump for the side show huckster that he is.

Mark Cuban - “I’m not so sure Donald knows what he’s not good at. What he’s done well is put his name on big buildings, right? He appears to have done well putting his name through a licensing arrangement on hotels and buildings”.

Michael Bloomberg - “Trump says he wants to run the nation like he's run his business. God help us.”

Warren Buffet - “Now I've got news for him, I'm under audit too. And I would be delighted to meet him any place, any time between now and the election. I'll bring my tax return, he can bring his tax return. Nobody's going to arrest us, there are no rules against showing your tax returns. And just let people ask us questions about the times that are on there," Buffett said. "You're only afraid if you've got something to be afraid about”.

Meg Whitman - “Trump's reckless and uninformed positions on critical issues -- from immigration to our economy to foreign policy -- have made it abundantly clear that he lacks both the policy depth and sound judgment required as President."

And even the Koch bothers, who regularly bankroll Republican candidates -
"I see two people that as of this point we're not supporting," he said. "Are you going to put a gun to my head? If I had to vote for cancer or heart attack why would I vote for either?"

He added that Trump's "guiding principles are antithetical" to those Koch believes in, namely, free trade.”

Who better than one's father { In Real Estate } provide the seed money.
And it wasn't Millions.More like a few million.
FedEx was started by an Idea.A term paper while at Yale.
Fred Smith also inherited $ 4 Million from his father.But he needed
more.So he managed $ 91 Million of Venture Capital.
Trump has failed in business because he had too many ventures.
But that is the nature of the Beast..One of The Greatest Inventors
in history was Thomas Edison.But he prevailed due to a never say die
attitude.And He made life better for Mankind.I realize that democrats are near
experts at other's failures.They're like really cruddy Poets demanding to have their
material recited and memorized for posterity.Just to prove how good at
bullying they be.However they No match for Trump.Being a New Yorker
is a learning experience.One develops a thick skin and sharp tongue.
No one bullies Trump around.That is why he's so hated by the Left.
And Washington D.C. Bureaucrats.Because he's on a mission to teach 'em
a lesson.That two can play that game.China learned the hard way.

Who better than one's father { In Real Estate } provide the seed money.
And it wasn't Millions.More like a few million.
FedEx was started by an Idea.A term paper while at Yale.
Fred Smith also inherited $ 4 Million from his father.But he needed
more.So he managed $ 91 Million of Venture Capital.
Trump has failed in business because he had too many ventures.
But that is the nature of the Beast..One of The Greatest Inventors
in history was Thomas Edison.But he prevailed due to a never say die
attitude.And He made life better for Mankind.I realize that democrats are near
experts at other's failures.They're like really cruddy Poets demanding to have their
material recited and memorized for posterity.Just to prove how good at
bullying they be.However they No match for Trump.Being a New Yorker
is a learning experience.One develops a thick skin and sharp tongue.
No one bullies Trump around.That is why he's so hated by the Left.
And Washington D.C. Bureaucrats.Because he's on a mission to teach 'em
a lesson.That two can play that game.China learned the hard way.
Your responses read like an incoherent mishmash of cut and paste news article snippets coupled with self deluded wishful thinking.

Your responses read like an incoherent mishmash of cut and paste news article snippets coupled with self deluded wishful thinking.

I have a Novel Coronavirus Idea'r.Then don't read me posts.
It may cause you to come down with something.Like the Smarts.
Heaven Forbid.

I have a Novel Coronavirus Idea'r.Then don't read me posts.
It may cause you to come down with something.Like the Smarts.
Heaven Forbid.
Seriously beginning to consider if you are a troll bot. A very poorly programmed troll bot.

Some Markets including major cities did not screen or allow
last nights Trump Debate.I am talkin' NBC affiliates.
That is Election Interference.
Free market, baby. Free market.

The one where all Republicans who normally win their districts LOST.
Republicans aren't keeping up with their constituents. Turns out people aren't happy with slashing taxes for the rich, taking away health care, and hiding it all behind appeals to white resentment.

Times are changing, man. Get with it or get run over.

Republicans aren't keeping up with their constituents. Turns out people aren't happy with slashing taxes for the rich, taking away health care, and hiding it all behind appeals to white resentment.

Times are changing, man. Get with it or get run over.

Sounds like Baby talk.What's with all this Baby this an baby dat.
Yeah ... babies end up bein people sometimes.Not if Democrats have anything
to say.Democrats virtually destroy things.Like average paychecks.Down under
Obama at - $ 4,5oo yearly, Up Under Trump at + $ 5,ooo yearly { pre-pandemic }
The Rich aren't hoarding their moola offshore like under Obama's dynasty.
Which is odd since more Millionaires were Created under Obama's 8 years than ever
in the U.S. While the census found that for the first time in America our Middle
Class was In Decline.You 're right that those Millionaires that Obama created along with
the Washington D.C. crowd { Bureaucrats,Lobbyists } have it in for Trump.
Because he is unsettling their cushy ride.They had it made under Obama while the
Middle Class fell into decline.Plus it was those cushy rich { 1 % } who Obama kept
attacking who voted for him { especially in 2012 }. Making Obama THE most
Obvious Hypocrite of all Presidents.He Lived to Vacation with the 1 %.
Both Trump and Bush vacation at their own Place.Mar-a-lago and Kennebunkport or
Crawford.

Sounds like Baby talk.What's with all this Baby this an baby dat.
Yeah ... babies end up bein people sometimes.Not if Democrats have anything
to say.Democrats virtually destroy things.Like average paychecks.Down under
Obama at - $ 4,5oo yearly, Up Under Trump at + $ 5,ooo yearly { pre-pandemic }
The Rich aren't hoarding their moola offshore like under Obama's dynasty.
Which is odd since more Millionaires were Created under Obama's 8 years than ever
in the U.S. While the census found that for the first time in America our Middle
Class was In Decline.You 're right that those Millionaires that Obama created along with
the Washington D.C. crowd { Bureaucrats,Lobbyists } have it in for Trump.
Because he is unsettling their cushy ride.They had it made under Obama while the
Middle Class fell into decline.Plus it was those cushy rich { 1 % } who Obama kept
attacking who voted for him { especially in 2012 }. Making Obama THE most
Obvious Hypocrite of all Presidents.He Lived to Vacation with the 1 %.
Both Trump and Bush vacation at their own Place.Mar-a-lago and Kennebunkport or
Crawford.
Quite a rant there. What policy changes did Obama and the Democrats make that were responsible for the changes you claim? Specifically?
What policies that Trump and the Republicans support will help the middle class? Specifically?
How exactly will overturning Obamacare help those in the lower half of our economy?

Quite a rant there. What policy changes did Obama and the Democrats make that were responsible for the changes you claim? Specifically?
What policies that Trump and the Republicans support will help the middle class? Specifically?
How exactly will overturning Obamacare help those in the lower half of our economy?

Try this on for Size ... Record level of New Rules & Regulations under
Obama the Tyrant.Like the way he went after Whistleblowers.Used his IRS
Under Lois Lerner to deny Conservative groups rightful 501{C]{3} status
and then Lied to it when interviewed by Bill O'Reilly on the Super Bowl
TV Interview.Obama claimed with his usual smirk " Not a smidgen of Corruption ".
O'Relly spoke a couple days later about that Interview.He should have said to Obama
How would you know that " Not a smidgen of Corruption ".? Because the IRS
Investigation was Not over.Probably because our scumbagger MSM would never
dream of challenging Obama the Tyrant over anything.
Like ... I dunno ... maybe The Benghazi Attack.Obama was never { to this day }
Interviewed about what he was doing the Night of the Benghazi attack.Just that
he spoke to Leon Panetta around 5 pm and then retired early.How Great.Just
Dandy.Our Ambassador and three other American { 2 CIA Contractors and Sean Smith }.
Obama's Recovery of his inherited Recession was the slowest in Modern American
History.Like most things ... Obama received { garnered } only Praise.For What.
Like the way he was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.Fir what.Just Less than 8 months
into his Presidency.For " Extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy
and cooperation between peoples ". Yeah right ... stick a fork in it.,
I guess that explains Global Warming nuts.The EU crowd.Worthless types
sitting on the United Nations.NATO slackers.The emergence of Isis.Not before
vacating Baghdad and destroying any semblance of Security in that Region.
Trying to Take over Libya by assassinating a head of state { Muammar Gaddafi }.
Who was at that time cooperating with his WMD's.

Virtually Converted a Black Liberal Democrat voter into a
Republican almost as if struck by some Archanghel.Trump did.
That person being the multi-millionaire rapper :
Kanye West
Consider it similar to " The Trumpet Call of God "
LOL. Ok.
I wouldn't put that in a win category, but you can have this 1 nice thing tRUMP has done in almost 4 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom