• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reporter has PTSD from firing AR-15

A special temporary PTSD which lasted (nearly?) an hour and was self diagnosed. What a limp wristed moron - imagine what the trauma of firing a 30.06 or 7mm magnum bolt action rifle would have done to his panties.

The horror......the horror :mrgreen:

PTSD - Pansy Too Stupidly Delicate

I saw a video about this on LiveLeak. Testosterone is something that young man is lacking. I shot an 8 gauge shotgun once with an elephant slug in it, that put me on my rather large ass, left my right shoulder swollen and turning blue, and I jumped up and wanted to do it again.

An AR15? Jesus - it's basically just a loud and scary looking .22 rifle - .223 to be exact - with a little extra powder behind the round.

Now, a 1906 .30 caliber (AKA 30-06) bolt action would have made him wet his panties, and cry.

X48h1qn.gif

PTSD is a real thing that affects real people who've been subjected to real stress. Why do asswipes insist on saying they got PTSD from a hangnail. Moron.

Oh yeah and a .223? Does anybody actually really notice the recoil from that puny little round? My dad let shoot his .30-06 when I was 12 or 13. It was a blast - both literally and figuratively. Now there's a man's cartridge.

“If masculinity is defined by the power to commit violence on a wide scale, I proudly choose femininity. We need more real men in power taking on bullies like the NRA, which seeks to bolster the Second Amendment by shutting down opponents’ right to the First.”

This **** right here is the dumbest **** I have read all year. Saying you don't have a right to take away peoples constitutional rights isn't shutting down your right to free speech.

PTSD is a real thing that affects real people who've been subjected to real stress. Why do asswipes insist on saying they got PTSD from a hangnail. Moron.

Oh yeah and a .223? Does anybody actually really notice the recoil from that puny little round? My dad let shoot his .30-06 when I was 12 or 13. It was a blast - both literally and figuratively. Now there's a man's cartridge.

we used to put those rifle butts on our chins and shoot them to show newbies how little recoil they have. One of my late friends, a former DI and SF enlisted used to shoot an M16 in full auto to further the demonstration

He is a scumbag. I have brothers who have it from combat. What a disgusting ass.

maybe the vibration of the firearm disrupted something else vibrating in him?

Naaah; I wanna see the doctor's diagnosis.

That's the point. There is no doctors diagnosis. He conflated the anxiety he felt with PTSD like a ****ing dip****.

Back
Top Bottom