• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Votes switched from trump to hillary in texas

It's not really clear what the problem was, from the description.

In the cases of electronic voting machines, there will be demonstrations that a user's intent to select push one icon will cause the one nearest it to be selected instead. This is due to calibration errors.

4 years ago this switch happened for individuals voting for either Romney or Obama.

When alerted, machines will be replaced by poll workers.

Wait - are you saying you and other DP members have had your votes switched (IRL)?

No...didn't say that at all...I said there were 3 news reports.

Yeah - when I was in the game back in the day, there always were a few voters who made mistakes in the voting process at every precinct I ever was at. It's unavoidable.

But it is possible there could be bias built-in by the election board though, in the way the mistakes will likely fall-out. These complaints were litigated from time-to-time, since my city was a Dem Machine and they controlled the election board.

We have mail in voting here and I don't trust that either....too many avenues for errors or fraud.

But you'll believe Alex Jones who, on a daily basis, makes outlandish and false claims.

Not true. I merely post articles and I will argue articles, doesn't always mean I believe the source.

But this thing with people saying that just because Snopes rules one way or the other, is gospel....far from it. Snopes is a guideline, operated by Lefties ....and does not mean decisions are written in stone. They can be biased, get it wrong or just error in general.

Alex Jones is over the top at times, so is Snopes.

LOL. Texas??? Texas? You have to be trolling. Or a secret Clinton supporter. You are posting about rigged votes in the most Red state in the Union, a state with GOP legislators and a GOP governor? Screaming rigged in a Red State only hurts Trump.

That's it, you are a Hillary supporter. Good for you.

You've posted mostly BS and usless threads for months here. This 1 might be to most useless.

Nice try but total fail. Democrats have to have fraud and Texas still has Democrats.

LOL. Texas??? Texas? You have to be trolling. Or a secret Clinton supporter. You are posting about rigged votes in the most Red state in the Union, a state with GOP legislators and a GOP governor? Screaming rigged in a Red State only hurts Trump.

That's it, you are a Hillary supporter. Good for you.

You've posted mostly BS and usless threads for months here. This 1 might be to most useless.

Thank you

"She voted straight Republican and the vote had changed to Clinton!"

Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.
Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.
However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.
Report: Votes Switched From Trump to Hillary in Texas » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
'

No where do I see anything about notifying the FBI.

I wonder why that is. I know that it's a crime to false report crimes, but its also a crime to be aware of a crime and NOT report it. I have a funny feeling this "info wars" outfit is another Trump blind.

Better call the FBI in any case...a what the hell, I might as well, they have an office in Seattle. I'll just give them a quick call and give them the address of this infowars and see what happens.

Nice try but total fail. Democrats have to have fraud and Texas still has Democrats.

Nope. The election process in Texas is GOP-controlled and is left up to the state and the state's governor..Who is Republican.

If it's rigged the GOP is rigging it. It's all on them in Texas.

But you guys just keep crying wolf. Changing GOP votes to Dem in Texas? LOL. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
"She voted straight Republican and the vote had changed to Clinton!"

Residents of at least two cities in Texas are complaining that they voted for Donald Trump only to see the voting machine switch their ballot to Hillary Clinton.
Early voting for the 2016 presidential election started yesterday for people in some areas who have been given the opportunity to avoid the long lines on November 8.
However, in Amarillo, a woman was shocked to see her ballot flip from Republican to Democrat.
Report: Votes Switched From Trump to Hillary in Texas » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Alex Jones' InfoWars. And Mickey doesn't see why even Breitbart's not bothering with this one....

Not true. I merely post articles and I will argue articles, doesn't always mean I believe the source.

Have you posted an Infowars article you disagree with?

Snopes is a guideline, operated by Lefties ....and does not mean decisions are written in stone. They can be biased, get it wrong or just error in general.

When you get attacked by both sides for being biased for the other side, then you are doing your job as a fact-checker.

Is snopes.com biased? : snopes.com

I used to read your site all the time. It soon became apparent that anything that was there political, you people would swing to the looney lieral view on everything. It is a shame but I cannot trust you on any of your information any more, as you are too left leaning so as to give false information.

Not that you would tell me, but I will ask any way. Are you anti-Obama or just another bias Republican? I read your crap about him and the First Lady surrendering their law licenses and was surprised at your insinuating their was some corruption.

Alex Jones is over the top at times, so is Snopes.

Yeah, Snopes and Infowars totally on the same level of credibility. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom