• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

REPORT: Syrian 'Refugees' Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.
Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

TF Police investigate sexual assault

Three Syrian refugees reportedly raped a little girl at knifepoint in Idaho before urinating on her body, an incident that prompted furious residents to accuse Twin Falls city council members of covering up the assault.

The sexual assault allegedly took place on June 2, but has received virtually no media attention aside from one vague KMVT report.

However, residents have been circulating what really happened on social media, with the Creeping Sharia blog reporting that the victim was a young girl who was born premature and is “less developed for her age”.
Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Well this didnt take long to debunk...
"A story that’s circulating on social media and anti-Muslim and conspiracy-oriented websites is falsely claiming that three young Syrian refugees raped a young girl at knifepoint at an apartment complex in Twin Falls that supposedly is the site where about 50 Syrian refugees had been resettled – when in fact, no Syrian refugees have been resettled to Twin Falls. The story also charges that police failed to respond to the alleged incident in a timely fashion, which local authorities also say is false.

“There was no gang rape, there was no Syrian involvement, there were no Syrian refugees involved, there was no knife used, there was no inactivity by the police,” said Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs. “I’m looking at the Drudge Report headline: ‘Syrian Refugees Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho’ – all false.”

The story, pushed by local anti-refugee activists who spoke out at a recent Twin Falls City Council Meeting, stems from a June 2 incident between four children at a low-income apartment complex in Twin Falls. Two older boys, 10 and 14, allegedly incited a 7-year-old boy to act inappropriately with a 5-year-old girl, in a laundry room at the complex.

“The prosecutors and the police have done everything they were supposed to do,” Loebs said. “They filed charges and we’re waiting for court hearings.” The case has been sealed by the court because of the ages of the juveniles.

Zeze Rwasama, director of the College of Southern Idaho Refugee Center in Twin Falls, was stunned by the story. “We have not resettled Syrians in this area,” he said. “Now, it’s not because we don’t want to resettle them, I want to make that clear, just because they have not come our way yet. But it is very surprising that people are pushing the Syrians in this area. That shows me that probably there’s a different agenda that I don’t know of. If there is a story to tell, then the story should be all accurate.”

The report of the alleged rape is being reported in graphic detail on sites including “InfoWars," and “Treasure Valley Refugee Resettlement Facts,” an anti-Muslim blog. KMVT-TV reported that there was a sexual assault reported at the apartment complex on June 2, but no details were available. The story on the anti-Muslim sites charges that three young Syrian refugees raped and urinated on a young girl at the apartment complex."

Reeves said, “I have no knowledge of any situation like that in Twin Falls. … There have been no Syrians resettled in Twin Falls, so that part of the story is absolutely false. It’s just patently false.”

He added, “It is a horrible story. But it is clearly, whatever happened is not the result of Syrian youth living in Twin Falls, at least not through the refugee resettlement program. … I’m sorry that they publish things like that that are untrue. But the fact is the internet is open to anybody who wants to publish anything they want to.”"

False story on social media claims Syrian refugees raped Idaho girl | The Spokesman-Review

"A story that’s circulating on social media and anti-Muslim and conspiracy-oriented websites is falsely claiming that three young Syrian refugees raped a young girl at knifepoint at an apartment complex in Twin Falls that supposedly is the site where about 50 Syrian refugees had been resettled – when in fact, no Syrian refugees have been resettled to Twin Falls. The story also charges that police failed to respond to the alleged incident in a timely fashion, which local authorities also say is false.

“There was no gang rape, there was no Syrian involvement, there were no Syrian refugees involved, there was no knife used, there was no inactivity by the police,” said Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs. “I’m looking at the Drudge Report headline: ‘Syrian Refugees Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho’ – all false.”

The story, pushed by local anti-refugee activists who spoke out at a recent Twin Falls City Council Meeting, stems from a June 2 incident between four children at a low-income apartment complex in Twin Falls. Two older boys, 10 and 14, allegedly incited a 7-year-old boy to act inappropriately with a 5-year-old girl, in a laundry room at the complex.

“The prosecutors and the police have done everything they were supposed to do,” Loebs said. “They filed charges and we’re waiting for court hearings.” The case has been sealed by the court because of the ages of the juveniles.

Zeze Rwasama, director of the College of Southern Idaho Refugee Center in Twin Falls, was stunned by the story. “We have not resettled Syrians in this area,” he said. “Now, it’s not because we don’t want to resettle them, I want to make that clear, just because they have not come our way yet. But it is very surprising that people are pushing the Syrians in this area. That shows me that probably there’s a different agenda that I don’t know of. If there is a story to tell, then the story should be all accurate.”

The report of the alleged rape is being reported in graphic detail on sites including “InfoWars," and “Treasure Valley Refugee Resettlement Facts,” an anti-Muslim blog. KMVT-TV reported that there was a sexual assault reported at the apartment complex on June 2, but no details were available. The story on the anti-Muslim sites charges that three young Syrian refugees raped and urinated on a young girl at the apartment complex."

Reeves said, “I have no knowledge of any situation like that in Twin Falls. … There have been no Syrians resettled in Twin Falls, so that part of the story is absolutely false. It’s just patently false.”

He added, “It is a horrible story. But it is clearly, whatever happened is not the result of Syrian youth living in Twin Falls, at least not through the refugee resettlement program. … I’m sorry that they publish things like that that are untrue. But the fact is the internet is open to anybody who wants to publish anything they want to.”"

False story on social media claims Syrian refugees raped Idaho girl | The Spokesman-Review

LOL! Someone tried to pass off as valid a histrionic, cooked up story designed to inflame anger?

Knock me over with a feather!

/Thread Over...

See how willing ol' Mickey was to swallow this BS rightwing propaganda with open arms? LOL! There's one born every minute. I bet you a dollar he's voting for Trump. LOL! :peace

See how willing ol' Mickey was to swallow this BS rightwing propaganda with open arms? LOL! There's one born every minute. I bet you a dollar he's voting for Trump. LOL! :peace

I SAID!!!

/Thread Over.

Another Mickeyw thread FAIL

Last edited:

There is no level of complete BS Mickey won't swallow.

Angry + gullible = COMEDY GOLD

Mickey, we've told you several time, this is what happens when you trust the guy who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, the government is putting chemicals in juice boxes to turn our children gay, and that giant, shape-shifting lizards are taking over the human race. As long as you link to Alex Jones, or any of the other nutters, you are going to get mocked for it. No, Matt Drudge does not bother to verify this crap before he links to it, he just links to it.

Mickey, we've told you several time, this is what happens when you trust the guy who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job, the government is putting chemicals in juice boxes to turn our children gay, and that giant, shape-shifting lizards are taking over the human race. As long as you link to Alex Jones, or any of the other nutters, you are going to get mocked for it. No, Matt Drudge does not bother to verify this crap before he links to it, he just links to it.

You think Mickey actually has the ability to discern between baloney and truth?

Oh, my sides!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom