• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report on Herbster (R - Nebraska) groping allegations sparks firestorm of bipartisan condemnation

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Homepage - Herbster for Governor

Same ole, same ole...

"The Nebraska Examiner on Thursday reported allegations from eight women who said Herbster, a Republican megadonor and CEO of Conklin Co. and other businesses, touched them inappropriately. The women were between their late teens and mid-20s at the time, according to the Examiner, and all the incidents occurred between 2017 and this year."

Homepage - Herbster for Governor

Same ole, same ole...

"The Nebraska Examiner on Thursday reported allegations from eight women who said Herbster, a Republican megadonor and CEO of Conklin Co. and other businesses, touched them inappropriately. The women were between their late teens and mid-20s at the time, according to the Examiner, and all the incidents occurred between 2017 and this year."
Lovely. Definite pattern.

But when your party is led by a guy who grabs em by the *****, do you think any voter will care?

I miss the days when it was just cigars in vaginas and spunk on dresses

Republican gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster and his campaign called accusations against him of sexual assault "libelous" and "100% false" in a statement Thursday afternoon, and accused political rivals Jim Pillen and Pete Ricketts of political dirty tricks.

I have to say I am not a fan of the Herbster but I wouldn't put it past Ricketts either.

Just saw on the local news report the woman who made the accusation invited Herbster to her wedding after the supposed misconduct - and claimed she had no idea until he RSVPd. Whatever, sorry but a he said / she said at this time and you can't always rush to believe someone.

Does anyone in conservative-purity world care that the primary frontrunner for Nebraska governor is apparently a serial sexual assaulter? Spoiler Alert: Not a single one.

If anything, it makes them like him more. Anyone who identifies as a Republican in this day-in-age is a monster.

Back
Top Bottom