• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Jerry Lewis was a Sex Pest

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Jerry Lewis’s Costars Speak Out: “He Grabbed Me. He Began to Fondle Me. I Was Dumbstruck”
She tried to politely dismiss the assault without insulting the star. She even offered to quit, concerned it would be awkward to film scenes as romantic partners. But the contract had been signed, Lewis said. The costumes were made. And she was due back for filming in three days.

When Sharpe returned to Greystone Mansion on her start date, a crew member was waiting with a message: According to Sharpe, the entire production, save for the director and assistant director, had been told they could not speak to Sharpe. “If anyone speaks to you…we’ll be fined,” the crew member explained apologetically. “I wanted to let you know…. But I can’t even speak to you.”

The punishment went further: Before her first scene, Sharpe learned that Lewis would not rehearse with her. She could work with Lewis’s stand-in, but when the lead arrived, he refused to interact with or acknowledge Sharpe unless the camera was rolling. “That happened through the whole film,” she says. “He never worked with me. He never spoke to me. The first take of what we did together was what went on film. And that was what everyone was going to see.”

What a creeper. The French love him.

My understanding from some biographies of actors in the same time line was that sex was something that came with the job. Especially for women.

What we know for a fact is Lewis raised millions for charity. How many years did he host the telethon?

Odd this story is coming out now?

What we know for a fact is Lewis raised millions for charity. How many years did he host the telethon?

Odd this story is coming out now?

There's been a rash of stories popping up lately in my Apple News feed.

One of them was an accusation that Kirk Douglas raped Natalie Wood when she was 16.

In the article above, other stars are mentioned including a date-rape accusation against Clark Gable.

Absolutely trolling to make claims that a dead man can't refute.

I really hate to insult anyone here; however, if one looks at the sort of R-RATED movies these actors and actresses made and make, LA LA LAND isn't a convent.

Back
Top Bottom