• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Jan. 6 Committee Finds Connections Between Militias & Rally Organizers

Plasmaball

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Hugo Lowell on Twitter is saying this and he has been ahead of these stories from the start..

Also...told you so
A lot of "may have", "could have", "potentially" in that article. What it boils down to is speculation.

I suppose there are a lot of useful idiots who enjoy munching on speculation nothingburgers, but I'm not one of them. Let me know when the House dog and pony show has some actual facts.

Moving on...

btw, being "ahead of these stories" means nothing more than Lowell is the conduit for the narrative-building releases by nameless people. He's their chosen one, apparently.

Just more sensationalism headlines!

A lot of "may have", "could have", "potentially" in that article. What it boils down to is speculation.

I suppose there are a lot of useful idiots who enjoy munching on speculation nothingburgers, but I'm not one of them. Let me know when the House dog and pony show has some actual facts.

Moving on...

btw, being "ahead of these stories" means nothing more than Lowell is the conduit for the narrative-building releases by nameless people. He's their chosen one, apparently.
Boring

Moving on...

Coming from the guy that still thinks Trump won.

Dismissed.

Coming from the guy that still thinks Trump won.

Dismissed.
Coming from a guy who still thinks there was no election fraud.

You are dismissed.

Hugo Lowell on Twitter is saying this and he has been ahead of these stories from the start..

Also...told you so
Just a matter of time before the Roger Stone connection is made to Trump. If anyone was the go between, it was Stone and possibly Alex Jones. Both of them have pleaded the fifth to questions about their involvement. They are the key that will unlock a lot of this conspiracy.

Right.

Munching on speculation nothingburgers is much more exciting, I'm sure.

You always say this..so you have anything different Than the typical stupid?

Just a matter of time before the Roger Stone connection is made to Trump. If anyone was the go between, it was Stone and possibly Alex Jones. Both of them have pleaded the fifth to questions about their involvement. They are the key that will unlock a lot of this conspiracy.
Stone won't talk..You'll need actual hard evidence. But we all know what he did

Moving on...

"based on testimony"

Stone won't talk..You'll need actual hard evidence. But we all know what he did
Between the FBI, the select committee, and plenty of felons turned cooperators, I believe the truth will come out. Can't blame a guy for having faith.

Between the FBI, the select committee, and plenty of felons turned cooperators, I believe the truth will come out. Can't blame a guy for having faith.
I've lost faith that stupid people like these folks will ever have any consequences thrown at them.

Coming from a guy who still thinks there was no election fraud.

You are dismissed.
And yet......you have never ever presented any proof.

You were so sure the Cyber Ninjas would prove it, and you were absolutely certain that Brnovich would prove it.

And each time, they punked your ass.

The House 1/6 committee is a PR operation whose sole purpose is to feed the media with sensationalized headlines to smear and scandalize their political opposition, much like the Russia Hoax, pee hookers, Stormy, Kavanaugh, Trump's taxes, and every other failed accusation they've concocted.

The House 1/6 committee is a PR operation whose sole purpose is to feed the media with sensationalized headlines to smear and scandalize their political opposition, much like the Russia Hoax, pee hookers, Stormy, Kavanaugh, Trump's taxes, and every other failed accusation they've concocted.

How's that Cyber-ninja report working for you?

That's because you always say something like..."boring".

shrug...

Sure. Say something more interesting.
Because you post the same boring crap of dismissing a story, some wild ass conspiracy that has zero chance of every happening you you play politics and try to get ahead of the typical narrative like you are Ms cleo.

And then when you get called out on your bullshit and get painted into a corner you dismiss the person.

It's boring..just like 90% of the other clones on this board. No solutions, no working with the other side to solve issues. Just one side is the enemy, constant hyperbole and we must win.

We'll see who gets the last laugh. Maybe you're right about some of that. But this seems a little different. For our government to let a bunch of coup plotters to go free after trying to plant a fake president in the WH, something that's never happened before, would be a total failure.

We'll see who gets the last laugh. Maybe you're right about some of that. But this seems a little different. For our government to let a bunch of coup plotters to go free after trying to plant a fake president in the WH, something that's never happened before, would be a total failure.

It's not about laughing last, it's about abusing power and authority for political purposes which threatens our democracy.

It's not about laughing last, it's about abusing power and authority for political purposes which threatens our democracy.
So, Trump lying for months about a stolen election and attempting to overthrow Bidens win, wasn't abusing authority? You really need to travel back to earth 1 where reality is key.

Some could claim that abusing power and authority for political purposes has a rich tradition in these united states, going back at least to Geo. Washington and his actions during the Whiskey Rebellion.

Back
Top Bottom