• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Iran obtains 4 S-300 missiles

M

MasoN

Huh... it’s rather an amusing situation don’t you think?
Well I can see no surprising news in the fact that Belarus supplied two of the four missiles to Iran – Belarusian deranged President Lukashenko is capable of doing even greater sh*t imo. However the “unspecified source” is something that made me wonder.
Actually some of my friends from the Media have already dug up some info about the case. And according to them the “unspecified source” can be no one but Georgia which is actively selling its arsenals in order to redeem the national debt. Btw Georgia has in service the S-300 missiles which it got (!) from Belarus (well this is actually public info)!!
In fact my friends say that this is the usual way Minsk illegally sells weapons through intermediaries (Georgia in this case) to countries which are in opposition to the rest of the world as Belarus is now.
I think it’s rather plausible, isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom