• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

REPORT: Hillary deeply insecure when trying to commit to message about her campaign..

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There, huddled together in the February snow, they scrapped her spaghetti-on-the-wall policy approach and came up with a sturdy slogan that aimed to capture the historic nature of her candidacy while making a pitch to African-American and Hispanic voters: “Breaking Down Barriers.”

There was just one problem: Their candidate hated it.

“This is useless,” a frustrated Clinton vented when Schwerin and Sullivan — two of her longest-serving aides — presented the new plan to her that glum Tuesday morning of Feb. 9 in her Manchester hotel suite.
Has Hillary finally found her voice? - POLITICO

Here decades of guilt must be weighing heavily on her.

Re: REPORT: Hillary deeply insecure when trying to commit to message about her campai

[fill in the blank] you can believe in

won't work

Re: REPORT: Hillary deeply insecure when trying to commit to message about her campai

There, huddled together in the February snow, they scrapped her spaghetti-on-the-wall policy approach and came up with a sturdy slogan that aimed to capture the historic nature of her candidacy while making a pitch to African-American and Hispanic voters: “Breaking Down Barriers.”

“This is useless,” a frustrated Clinton vented when Schwerin and Sullivan — two of her longest-serving aides — presented the new plan to her that glum Tuesday morning of Feb. 9 in her Manchester hotel suite.

Believe whatever you want to believe.It will have zero effect on the election in November.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

She can't decide on a slogan that is both representative of her beliefs and will work to get her elected.

"I'm not Trump!"

"I'm a Woman!"

"Bill's my Husband!"

"I Wasn't Indicted!"

"I'm not Smart Enough to Know What's Classified and What Isn't!"

"What difference...Does it Make?"

Those are pretty much her platform planks.

Which slogan is the one that gets her elected?

She can't decide on a slogan that is both representative of her beliefs and will work to get her elected.

"I'm not Trump!"

"I'm a Woman!"

"Bill's my Husband!"

"I Wasn't Indicted!"

"I'm not Smart Enough to Know What's Classified and What Isn't!"

"What difference...Does it Make?"

Those are pretty much her platform planks.

Which slogan is the one that gets her elected?

"More free stuff!", "I'll double your meager paycheck", "I'm historic - kind of like Obama 2.0" and "Bernie is voting for me" will likely suffice.

Hillary is arrogant, condescending, mean spirited, self-absorbed ,power hungry old witch. She is phony to the core ! #HillaryliedAmericansdied

Back
Top Bottom