• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Report: Hillary Clinton would hike taxes by $1.3 trillion

Because the wealthy are socking away trillions that is destabilizing our financial system. It is unsustainable.

They are socking it away where?

Honestly I don't trust anything trump says or does. Especially when it comes to economics. He refuses to release his tax returns for one (ovb hiding something) and two why would anyone vote for a candidate that got rich by finding loopholes in the bankruptcy policies and screwing over good working class people. In my opinion Trump has been the worst candidate to come out of the republican party since Nixon. Regarding his what he would do with American taxes, i doubt he even knows that area well if at all and will get advisory members to write up a plan for him. From what I have seen all he does is say what hes going to do not actually tell the people how hes going to do it.

So you wouldn't trust somebody that has over 25 years experience dealing with the tax system, the regulations, and the loopholes, as you put it.

Who would you trust, a lifelong politician who has never hired a person in her life?

It is the only trick she knows which is why she can't become President.

Pretty much the Dem one-trick pony; they can only tax, spend and yell "racist".

They are socking it away where?

Hedge funds mostly. Where their cash is used to bid up the price of commodities we all use. But they are so desperate to get returns they will "invest" in any number of risky schemes that bankers can think up and then when they go bust they bring the economy down with them. You know how that works don't you?

Hedge funds mostly. Where their cash is used to bid up the price of commodities we all use. But they are so desperate to get returns they will "invest" in any number of risky schemes that bankers can think up and then when they go bust they bring the economy down with them. You know how that works don't you?

So when that happens, yo think the money disappears into thin air?

Sure he is. It's in his tax returns.

Are yo another one that doesn't know what is on a tax return?

I hope you were kidding.

So when that happens, yo think the money disappears into thin air?

When it happened in 2008 that is what happened to a lot of home owners. Their equity disappeared. Trump said it was a "buying opportunity".

How are we defining "raising taxes"? Are we talking about the temporary tax reductions that were granted 15-ish years ago with the caveat that they'd expire when we had deficits again? You know... the tax reductions that never did expire even though we have had HUGE deficits since then.

Back
Top Bottom